Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Name Of Best Of Wine Types - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Name Of Best Of Wine Types (4844 Views)

A Bottle Of WINE For Your Val.... / Palm Wine! Now In A Can ? / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Best Of Wine Types by sholasys: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2009
I need to get a wine for a very important personnel. What are your favorite wine ?Please provide me the list of best Wine withing the range of 10k to 20k
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
Palm Wine . . .fresh one.
Not sure the price for nice MOET
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by mohawkchic(f): 1:14am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~You prolly need to find out what type of Wine your VIP likes. . White,Red,Dry. . .[/size]
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by HarryPotter1(m): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2009
i think Baron is the wine for ur occation most pple now prefer Baron 2 any order wine.
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~You prolly need to find out what type of Wine your VIP likes. . White,Red,Dry. . .[/size]

True Dat, but how will she do that if she doesn't wanna ask the VIPs?
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by Winnergal(f): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

By asking them indirectly . . . But then you have to be careful and apply wisdom. . .
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by mohawkchic(f): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Winnergal:

By asking them indirectly . . . But then you have to be careful and apply wisdom. . .

[size=13pt]~There's one option. . grin[/size]
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2009
^^^^^ I knew I'll find you here embarassed. Na so so alcohol you sabi embarassed cool
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by mohawkchic(f): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~You said it! I drink only the best just in case you're wondering what to get me for X-mas. . grin[/size]
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by chic2pimp(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2009
Me get you alcohol? undecided Lai Lai. All the Alcohol you dey drink no tire you abi? undecided Well sha I no blame you cuz you never reach the stage of acceptance grin. You berra change oo cuz alcohol is bad for your system grin cool
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by mohawkchic(f): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

Me get you alcohol? undecided Lai Lai. All the Alcohol you dey drink no tire you abi? undecided Well sha I no blame you cuz you never reach the stage of acceptance grin. You berra change oo cuz alcohol is bad for your system grin cool

[size=13pt]~Says who? Your AA Sponsor?  grin Its always People who Preach the Preach & are scared of alcohol that take it to extreme when they're no longer alcohol virgins. . Erh are you a AV? grin

~Alcohol in moderation is Healthy!!You cant tell me any different! I enjoy a glass or two or three every now & again. . .
I wudnt suggest you try it tho. . only for people who can handle it!! wink

Disclaimer: C2P & i enjoy Banter. . dont go about thinking I'm an Alkie now! grin[/size]
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by chic2pimp(m): 2:22am On Nov 08, 2009
I'm happy you actually know where to seek help grin. I just hope there is an AA clinic nearby. Whether I be alcoholic virgin or not, nah you know cuz all I know is prevention is better than cure wink smiley

Are you telling me drink in moderation? shocked shocked shocked Cuz if that is what you're implying,then i'm Mother Theresa grin. Now and them ma foot. Now & then ko, 2day & 2morrow ni. Abegii jor tongue cool

Disclaimer : Believe what you want to believe but lemme assure that this woman is an acolohic. It's just that she is still in the denial stage. cheesy grin cool
Re: Name Of Best Of Wine Types by iice(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Bodegas Montecillo
Zinfandel

usually the older the wine the better. . .but some wines taste good even when still new

(1) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment / Healthy Nigerian Meals For Diabetic Patients / What Is The English Name For This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.