Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed (597 Views)

Please I Need Help on This Webmasters And Bloggers Help out! / Best SEO In Nigeria, Webmasters And Backlinks Professionals / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by Evergreen379: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello nairaland members i need help i want to design a strong social networking site with 50% feature of facebook

am fully ready for the task please reply i need webmasters and programmer that will do the

please contact me lets talk am serious only real programmers needed not amateur please am ready.
Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by mokoshalb(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2016
here we go.. grin

1 Like

Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by bassdow: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Evergreen379:
Hello nairaland members i need help i want to design a strong social networking site with 50% feature of facebook

am fully ready for the task please reply i need webmasters and programmer that will do the

please contact me lets talk am serious only real programmers needed not amateur please am ready.

Kindly get in touch with us at BaConSol limited and we would be glad to listen to your requirements.

Contact details included in my signature.
Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by laideogunjobi: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Let talk abt it 08063718360
Whatsapp: 07013298960
Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by AkinseteK(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
contact us now

Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Webmasters And Expert Programmer Needed by mokoshalb(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
THEozmic:
Ogas at the top. Please tell this man not to waste his money and time. Please OP, don't make another facebook or another 50% facebook. Try something else, there are lots of other things you could do with the resources if you really have the resources.

PS: I know nothing...
u made sense chap...

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Site To Google Search With Operamini In Java Or Symbian Phones / See My 5 Days Old Blog Traffic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.