Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) (42290 Views)

Olawale John Olukunle, FUTA Researchers Develop Water HYACINTH Harvester / Importance Of Technology To Mankind / The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by hazyfm1: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:
A mere toy car--- Nyamiri.

Truth is mine*
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Sayelabola(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
josephine123:
wow... this is wonderful

Really wonderful, and nearly perfect.

Did you notice the functioning wipers, and the reverse lights?
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Phython and raspberry mother board over wifi connection

I really love this

Good very good
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by torres89: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
this guy has a lot of explanation to do of wants to convince people he didn't buy it.

let him show us the pictures of his design and construction process....

I didn't see any IC... which means he might have bought

I worked on robotics in school and it's a hell of a job.

so Oga explain and stop fooling Nigerians
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by sukkottt: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olu20090:
Afonjas typing above...nice, outstanding, great effort because they saw the word "Ondo" despite this nonsense of a car but change it to Akwa or Nnsukka or even show Innoson's car(REAL CAR NOT THIS TOY)and see them spew hate and envy, May God help you people!
brah but your name is Olu tho. ju sayin tongue

i like innoson cars. never driven one myself but they look good aesthetically

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by amuokuko: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sincerely amongst all the "Nigerians build this nd that", this is the most fascinating I ve seen so far...

May this young man soar high...

1 Like

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by puregrace(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

am not hating or anything but that car does not look like something he did from scratch ..dont let them fool you..i watched the video and it look very advanced like a product from china or united state..it even had a remote..and beside he must have access to some top notch industrial equipment to be able to mold the plastic..not to talk of the complicated electrical robotic stuff that made the car function

[img]http://i./26FPKU6LGYnarbik8.gif[/img]
Not really necessary to make comments on every threads just to display your dry GIFs, don't force it, it's natural and this time, you make no sense. Go and learn from smellymouth or is it smellinmouth. No vex bro

1 Like

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by photoshoot(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine*

A mere toy car? Shey babanla e ti shey ri? Iyalaya e. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by photoshoot(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olu20090:
Afonjas typing above...nice, outstanding, great effort because they saw the word "Ondo" despite this nonsense of a car but change it to Akwa or Nnsukka or even show Innoson's car(REAL CAR NOT THIS TOY)and see them spew hate and envy, May God help you people!

This one don't even have MB to watch the video. Asinwi

1 Like

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by MayhorE(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
soft work
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by henrydadon(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
puregrace:

Not really necessary to make comments on every threads just to display your dry GIFs, don't force it, it's natural and this time, you make no sense. Go and learn from smellymouth or is it smellinmouth. No vex bro

so what your point??
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by henrydadon(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
puregrace:

[img]http://i./nUulg8JdwmPu.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Codes151(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine*
if I talk they will say I don't appreciate!!! For Christs sake!!! A fucking toy car made headlines??!!! Smh
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by puregrace(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:

[img]http://i./nUulg8JdwmPu.gif[/img]
Atleast, you made my day with this one. Lol
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by AlhajiAdamu: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by olufunmi01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
well this is a great thing for naija
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by WILLYBABS(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Foolish Nigerians calling it toy car...and u can't even make toy water...even the toy breeze from your mouth stinks.

And you'll foolishly take your younger ones to the market to buy them these toys, so u tink say na pluck dem pluck dem from tree.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Electroweb(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well he can flood the children toy market with his toy cars so we dont have to import from China.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by fkdmods: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
auntysimbiat:
hope for naija

There is a difference between building a car and creating art work. This is art work. Nigerians don't understand English I swear.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
/
He redesigned the body.

He didn't design the mechanism.

This should be a project for Elementary students.
\
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
What so special about this trash, is that the car the our senators will buy?

Stop posting rubbish, all these weed smoking students sef.

1 Like

Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by willibounce1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olu20090:

Endangered specie spotted... you must show your hatred for your masters. Afonjas will soon send all of you into extinction.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Whenever ppl wana start a hate comment they now start it with 'its not like am hating... ' what a hypocritical world grin
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Abbey2sam(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
rubbish
that thing looks like something assembled and not built by anyone in Nigeria
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
I
henrydadon:
angry

am not hating or anything but that car does not look like something he did from scratch ..dont let them fool you..i watched the video and it look very advanced like a product from china or united state..it even had a remote..and beside he must have access to some top notch industrial equipment to be able to mold the plastic..not to talk of the complicated electrical robotic stuff that made the car function

have you been to John bosco before?

If you haven't, then I'll advise you spare yourself some time and visit the institution.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by zero8zero(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
photoshoot:

A mere toy car? Shey babanla e ti shey ri? Iyalaya e. undecided
bro, nawa 4u o. so u no no who be Nyamiri?
Truth is mine*
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Soteriahascome: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Best Technical School In Nigeria though it's failing gradually because the Italian founders re not there like before.
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by RobinHez(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is just too fuckoing awesome!
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Emmyirab(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

so you are saying cos it's advanced it can't be done in Nigeria from scratch??
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by Decryptor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olu20090:

You just said it all!
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by oyoofong(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
so,na this car they use do sweet advert?lol
Re: The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) by wahles(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine*
on a commercial scale u would buy 1 for ur kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.