Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no (1542 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Rescues Success, Homeless Girl Who Lost Parents To Boko Haram / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2016
The video below is an intervention program exposing kids to jail. As a Nigerian parent or guardian (living in Nigeria) would you allow your stubborn/bad/wayward child after countless pieces of advice to be taught a lesson of life as provided in the video below in order to prevent him from ending in jail. Should the Nigerian government implement such programs for teenagers in the slum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mzPapDJc0

If yes, please give reasons.
If No, also give reasons.

Video Source: Crime Watch Daily.
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2016
koboko! resetting Nigerian children since 1876

2 Likes

Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by onos1979(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
no, because in Nigeria, we know how to correct our children ourselves,we don't need the government or any other body or organization do that for us.
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
DemonMonkey7:
koboko! resetting Nigerian children since 1876
Koboko has never deterred kids from joining bad gangs or becoming bad examples to their siblings.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
bumped
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by ifyalways(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abeg make the therapists go siddon one place jor. See them subtly pushing the parents to file and stop the programme because in their words,the kids could be traumatised. What about the parents that are traumatised by their kids bad behaviour ?

Problems of failed parenthood and no-morals society. Probably products of single parenthood too, mostly blacks.

1 Like

Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by ogunsinamayowa(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2017
Hi bro. I find it difficult to PMed you. My email is ogunsinamayowa2012@yahoo.com. Please send me your mail. Thanks.
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
ogunsinamayowa:
Hi bro. I find it difficult to PMed you. My email is ogunsinamayowa2012@yahoo.com. Please send me your mail. Thanks.
done.
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2017
kevoh:

done.

I can't find the invitation mail. Can you Please resend it. Thanks
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by 4kings: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
kevoh:

Koboko has never deterred kids from joining bad gangs or becoming bad examples to their siblings.
The program is effective(from the testimony of the boy and the fact that no parent had filed any complaint according to the documentary) but i don't like it.
What if it has bad consequences like the kids loathing the parents for a stretch of time cos of what was done.
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by Tbase2: 5:26am On May 09, 2020
kevoh:
The video below is an intervention program exposing kids to jail. As a Nigerian parent or guardian (living in Nigeria) would you allow your stubborn/bad/wayward child after countless pieces of advice to be taught a lesson of life as provided in the video below in order to prevent him from ending in jail. Should the Nigerian government implement such programs for teenagers in the slum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7mzPapDJc0

If yes, please give reasons.
If No, also give reasons.

Video Source: Crime Watch Daily.
hey man I need to talk to you about mturk please here's my number 08118573603 hit me up thank you
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by kevoh(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2020
Tbase2:
hey man I need to talk to you about mturk please here's my number 08118573603 hit me up thank you
Your number ain't on whatsapp. Gimme your whatsapp number
Re: Video: Effective Method For Nigerian Parents To Teach Your Ward A Lesson?yes/no by XD3G: 12:22pm On May 11, 2020
ifyalways:
Abeg make the therapists go siddon one place jor. See them subtly pushing the parents to file and stop the programme because in their words,the kids could be traumatised. What about the parents that are traumatised by their kids bad behaviour ?

Problems of failed parenthood and no-morals society. Probably products of single parenthood too, mostly blacks.

Exactly!
The Therapist made no sense. Why push for such a program to be cancelled on the grounds of "Kids getting traumatized". Is it not better for the kids to be traumatized for a few years, and become better Adults, than allowing them become menace to the society from such tender age?

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officer Allegedly Killed In Clash With Smugglers / He Is A Mass Murderer: This is James Holmes (Photo) / Three Jolly Friends Arrested With Fresh Human Hands In Ogun State. Uncover Picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.