Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo (8863 Views)

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Senate Moves To Scrap Post-UTME / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
just can't understand some bloggers
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by jasysandra(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloggers and yeye news, abeg look for wheel barrow help the man pack him blockos go hospital joor sad
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by armadeo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
DonX001:
This is the definition of BLOGGERS STUPIDITY.
This is just a man with a very large hernia (a giant inguinoscrotal hernia), nothing more.
And its something that develops over several years, not suddenly overnight after sleeping with a married Kenyan woman.

Any doctor that has managed a man with a giant inguinal hernia will recognize this.

See the swelling arising from the right groin area and hanging down, and because its a large hernia, it will naturally pull the pe•nis along with it.
Google pictures of "giant inguinoscrotal hernia" and see whether their groins do not look like that.

Why didn't they show a clear pic of the man's full picture or the pe•nis attached to the knee??

One retar*ded blogger will just take the picture and convert it into a bullshit story to drive traffic to their site.

Bloggers and Nollywood movies are 5&6 in pulling Nigeria backwards by perpetuating ignorance in the gullible populace.

And we say Nigeria is underdeveloped... smh.

I tell you. Today I saw a thread with a guy with gynecomastia and people were saying he was a man who turned to a woman to sleep with men.

He failed to turn back or couldn't complete the transformation.

See as graduates were either cursing witches or thanking God.

I am ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Dronep191(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
People should learn from dis 1 o0O.chai
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by estateprof(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawahoooooo! Is this Real?
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by docmoses(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Isaacfortune200:

u no de luk well how dis one take be photoshop
you put chewing gum for eye?
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Earth2Metahuman: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
jasysandra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloggers and yeye news, abeg look for wheel barrow help the man pack him blockos go hospital joor sad
nice boobs kiss
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Fxwarrior: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Naija bloggers ehn

Awon werey united.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2016
DonX001:
This is the definition of BLOGGERS STUPIDITY.
This is just a man with a very large hernia (a giant inguinoscrotal hernia), nothing more.
And its something that develops over several years, not suddenly overnight after sleeping with a married Kenyan woman.

Any doctor that has managed a man with a giant inguinal hernia will recognize this.

See the swelling arising from the right groin area and hanging down, and because its a large hernia, it will naturally pull the pe•nis along with it.
Google pictures of "giant inguinoscrotal hernia" and see whether their groins do not look like that.

Why didn't they show a clear pic of the man's full picture or the pe•nis attached to the knee??

One retar*ded blogger will just take the picture and convert it into a bullshit story to drive traffic to their site.

Bloggers and Nollywood movies are 5&6 in pulling Nigeria backwards by perpetuating ignorance in the gullible populace.

And we say Nigeria is underdeveloped... smh.
Don't mind the STUPID bloggers.
Always feeding on the IGNORANCE of a large group of Nigerians.
Fake pastors are not exempted

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 24, 2016
armadeo:

I tell you. Today I saw a thread with a guy with gynecomastia and people were saying he was a man who turned to a woman to sleep with men.

I am ashamed.
We are finished as a NATION.
Is like we are retrogressing.
Will I be right to say NIGERIA and KENYA are the only under-developing undeveloped countries of the world....?

The moment they spot such people with Birth deformities , they start calling them WITCHES, the next thing is JUNGLE Justice.
OUR STUPID fake and Ignorant pastors are not helping matters.
Most Undergraduates have limited themselves to only their DEPARTMENTS of study, they finally graduate solving Mathematics without having a brief idea of what other undergraduates are doing.
My brother , the best thing is to relocate, since we now move from era of uneducated illiteracy to EDUCATED ILLITERACY.... which is the WORST... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by wiloy2k8(m): 4:40am On Nov 24, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by ignis: 5:21am On Nov 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
god catch am good for him.. useless boys my diçk won't even Stand once I knew u are married... I can only have sex with atleast a divorced woman not married never
Go and marry...
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by EWAagoyin(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2016
ignis:

Go and marry...
marrry me
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Oppypoppy: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Powers dey oh...Funny tho.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by flistyl(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Naija bloggers ehn

i feel you jare, naija blogger fit lie ehn

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by idrissunny: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
This kenya sef. Na from there bad news d originate from.
midehi2:
grin blood of chisos shocked this is heavy load na, stick to your woman, they won't hear, kenya sef
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by saydfact(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
armadeo:

I am ashamed.

Abeg define graduate - no be who go uni/poly be graduate ooh, those ones plenty... dem say make i go sch, i go
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by lekan4id(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nah wa ooooo
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by fineyemi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
is that for real
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by DonX001: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
armadeo:

I am ashamed.

Lol
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by DonX001: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Don't mind the STUPID bloggers. Always feeding on the IGNORANCE of a large group of Nigerians. Fake pastors are not exempted
Its just annoying. Pastors own na story for another day, their own case is even worse.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
saydfact:

Abeg define graduate - no be who go uni/poly be graduate ooh, those ones plenty... dem say make i go sch, i go

Fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 25, 2016
firstclassmumu:
I don't understand this pix
D pic is confusing to look at
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo by Isaacfortune200(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
docmoses:
you put chew gum for eye?
stupid question

(1) (2) (Reply)

UI Students!!! Please I Need Your Attention!!! / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial / List of Nigeria Foreign Affairs Ministers And There Tenure From 1960 To 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.