Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. (1197 Views)

She Confessed She Was A Lesbian Just A Week To Our Wedding. What Was I To Do? / 5 Thieves Had Sex With My Wife A Night Before Wedding,what Should I Do? / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. by sparko1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
ALLOW HIM TO EAT THE POUNDED YAM WITHOUT MEAT!

Re: Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. by Edwinmason(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
all na waste of time
Re: Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. by phyllosilicate(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
He wan kill Hinself by Himself

Hope he won't top it with this

Re: Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
You not fit eat your iPhone money ni, unless na second hand you buy for her

(1) (Reply)

Ex Prostitute Brings Boxes Of Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / .. / See Crowd At The Elemushin Pitch Parry After My Release From NL Prison (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.