Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. (1996 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by auntysimbiat(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by auntysimbiat(f): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
beasty look
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
pathetic nonsense
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by MzzAyo(f): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
I thought they were already extinct
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Edwinmason(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
MzzAyo:
I thought they were already extinct
so u blive this lie?

2 Likes

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by auntysimbiat(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Edwinmason:
so u blive this lie?
who is the liar out of you and I ?
see my proof below : big head

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by josephine123: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
wow.. its true ooo... [size=1pt]lalasticlala seun[/size]
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by KINGwax007(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Only the stoopid ones will click the link..dinosaurs are long gone..
And to even say, 'Abuja', u don spoil the show for urself..

2 Likes

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by kdfemi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
It is a robot
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by eezeribe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
auntysimbiat:
who is the liar out of you and I ? see my proof below : big head
PLEASE STOP EXPOSING YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT DINOSAURS

2 Likes

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Boybrano(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
KINGwax007:
Only the stoopid ones will click the link..dinosaurs are long gone..
And to even say, 'Abuja', u don spoil the show for urself..
Then of all places in abuja, it was seen inside the international conference hall which happens to be one of the most guarded buildings in the whole of nigeria. It wasn't even seen in a jungle in the outskirt of abuja. Even my baby won't believe this story, but it's a pity that some adults have already believed this shit. Now tell me how nigeria will progress if we keep having this kind of shallow mindset and intoxicated thinking?

3 Likes

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by chiefobdk(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
i dey see wire. even for d pic.

i didn't say u. re lying op

someone said na zoo president class mate.

1 Like

Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by talktimi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin op funny
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Edwinmason(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2016
auntysimbiat:
who is the liar out of you and I ?
see my proof below : big head
so you mean you saw a live dinosaur in no other place but abuja where they have never see any fossil of dinosaur..discovery channel nor carry am o,nat geo wild nor report am na you con report abi
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Nostradamus: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
this o.p is dense!!!
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
shocked shocked

Nigerians #facepalm
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Brendaniel: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's a robotic dinosaur, it can't leave that spot, it's for show.....
Re: A Living Dinosaur Spotted At The International Conference Centre, Abuja. by Remilekun101: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mtcheew, No iota of Common sense

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY / Can A 1.8kva Generator Power 1.5hp Pumping Machine? / Fart!!! It Adds Value To The Human Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.