Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone (860 Views)

How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Lovely And Romantic Valentine Messages For Loved Ones And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
So I stumbled on some tweets tagged #MySpecialOne on twitter yesterday. I didn't initially take it serious until it started trending. So I moved closer to the activity and noticed that it's an initiative of mobile giant TECNO.

It is an initiative created to show the special bond you have with your loved ones. You get to upload the picture of that special person or the picture of both of you and give it a lovely caption depicting how special that person is.

The Tecno phantom 6 has recorded massive sales and the aim is to further show the refocus ability of one of the dual back cameras of the phone.

Here are few examples below as we can see evidences of blur and refocus.

Make that special one so special by starting here : http://phantom.tecno-mobile.com/MySpecialOne/

Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by topradar4(f): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow, Beautiful Images!

2 Likes

Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
topradar4:
Wow, Beautiful Images!

Very beautiful. You cant but love it
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Behankey(m): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is nice and commendable. I think I should use this medium to reach out to someone special too.
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by FrozeBABE: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bueatiful..hope mine will be as beautiful as those
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by OFides: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yes!
I saw it too..
And the softie in me smiled..

I like what they did there, painting the Phantom6 experience to be more than just using a (cold?) sleek gadget.
They've given it some 'warmth' by making it synonymous with friendships, beautiful relationships..
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Behankey:
This is nice and commendable. I think I should use this medium to reach out to someone special too.

Yeah, you should. The season of giving is near. Try and prep something to give to that person too. Maybe a phantom 6 wink
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
FrozeBABE:
Bueatiful..hope mine will be as beautiful as those

You can be sure of that. Try it out. It's cool cool
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
OFides:
Yes!
I saw it too..
And the softie in me smiled..

I like what they did there, painting the Phantom6 experience to be more than just using a (cold?) sleek gadget.
They've given it some 'warmth' by making it synonymous with friendships, beautiful relationships..

Talk about creativity and intelligence. The brand is known for that.
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Great initiative. Lovely pics. Lemme go make one for bae asap. cheesy
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by OFides: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Iamdemola:

And that's probably one way they are going to use to change the "Old Tecno" story and warm their way into the hearts (and hands too!)of many people.. grin

Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by OFides: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
funmyade:

Share when you make yours Biko! Some of us are still trying to gather inspiraction to make ours wink
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by OFides: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
funmyade:

Share when you make yours Biko!
Some of us are still trying to gather inspiration to make ours wink
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Abdstrakt(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very thoughtful of TECNO.
Let me do one for my little nephew who currently is my most favorite person on earth.
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
OFides:

Share when you make yours Biko!
Some of us are still trying to gather inspiration to make ours wink

These are enough inspirations now. What else do you need?
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iamdemola:

Creativity at its best.
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Time to bring out the creativity in me too.
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Abdstrakt:
Let me do one for my little nephew who currently is my most favorite person on earth.

Hmmm, you sure say na ur nephew be your favourite person?
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Behankey(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Iamdemola:

Yeah, you should. The season of giving is near. Try and prep something to give to that person too. Maybe a phantom 6 wink
Lol. Well, A Phantom 6 won't be bad though. Special phone for a special one.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Behankey:

You know wasup bro wink
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Abdstrakt:

You can say that again. It's also a good idea in terms of creativity
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
D4Daymoo:
Time to bring out the creativity in me too.

Please share when you do yours
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by FrozeBABE: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
go on and inspire others
Abdstrakt:
Re: Connect With Your Loved Ones With #myspecialone by FrozeBABE: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
you are right.. cool
Behankey:

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / Spider Man Mask. / Is Amber Rose Now Dating French Montana? Details Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.