Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor (42700 Views)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by boman2014: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by SUPOL(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
What bible is he reading?
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by jeffizy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
angry
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Diver ojukokoro... collect

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by iykedakelvin(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Omo nah jazz things dis days
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by paradigmshift(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
chai na pastors get this night..... hallelujah Church...
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by chiefojiji(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
jasysandra:
Na wa oooo
What exactly was in that food?? undecided
ota-pia-pia

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2016
wait let me stretch.

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by fwc1705: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Unfortunately distractions derailed us from the subject matter. It is our constitution or our judges that encourage divorce in marriages ?. Divorce are made too cheap in Nigeria. In India or Kenya the property are shared equally between the husband and wife which discourage divorce based on trivial matters that can easily be revolved if there is heavy penalty from both side. The woman surfers greatly from divorce as she is left without anything but stipends from the husband which there is no compulsion for the husband to pay after the dissolution of the marriage. Any marriage that is more than five years old or produce more than two children must follow adequate compensation for the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Mayflowa(m): 2:14am On Nov 24, 2016
delishpot:
Na wa. Pastor left his wife and moved in with another woman while still married to the first. I guess he needs the divorce so that he can officialy move from adultery level to marriage .his church business can move well. I guess his flock of sheep are beginning to ask questions.
If she is possessed, why not do deliverance for her? since she is not going to pay deliverance fee, he may consider it a waste of time sha. Na this kaan eye him want take deliver his sheeple?
The woman sef, someone says he will kill you if they do not sepperate you guys, you still insist that you want the marriage to continue. Which kain love be that sef? Or she just want him tied to her so that he will not legally marry the other woman?

you dey analyse sha. lol

1 Like

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2016
God have mercy for Nigerians o,what kind of stupid judgement be this naw?even the judge self don kolo,how can he divide children like bread?.

Stupid judgement IMO.I wonder if he's a qualified family court lawyer talkless of being a judge.smh.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Daboomb: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2016
delishpot:
Na wa. Pastor left his wife and moved in with another woman while still married to the first. I guess he needs the divorce so that he can officialy move from adultery level to marriage .his church business can move well. I guess his flock of sheep are beginning to ask questions.
If she is possessed, why not do deliverance for her? since she is not going to pay deliverance fee, he may consider it a waste of time sha. Na this kaan eye him want take deliver his sheeple?
The woman sef, someone says he will kill you if they do not sepperate you guys, you still insist that you want the marriage to continue. Which kain love be that sef? Or she just want him tied to her so that he will not legally marry the other woman?

After ELEVEN YEARS of living APART as ENEMIES, no conjugal relationship as ordained by God, threat to each other's life, e.t.c, do you, in your warped sense, still consider these two as "Husband and Wife"?

Or is it until one kills the other so you can come here and shed crocodile tears?

The Judge knows better than you anyway, and he has done what is needful.

But l think #8,000 in this hard times is not enough to feed the two children moreover, the pastor can afford more than that now?

Maybe #25,000 monthly or more.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Daboomb: 2:40am On Nov 24, 2016
fwc1705:
Unfortunately distractions derailed us from the subject matter. It is our constitution or our judges that encourage divorce in marriages ?. Divorce are made too cheap in Nigeria. In India or Kenya the property are shared equally between the husband and wife which discourage divorce based on trivial matters that can easily be revolved if there is heavy penalty from both side. The woman surfers greatly from divorce as she is left without anything but stipends from the husband which there is no compulsion for the husband to pay after the dissolution of the marriage. Any marriage that is more than five years old or produce more than two children must follow adequate compensation for the woman.

In every place where "Divorce is expensive" or let us say the fact; "Where the MAN is PENALISED punitively" for the divorce, you have a very high, spousal murder rate. Just do the research.

Something MUST give way.

You seem to think a Man should be punished for a divorce, irrespective of whether he is at fault or not.

In reality, Divorce should be made even cheaper so that TWO PEOPLE who cannot live together peacefully, can PEACEFULLY go their SEPARATE ways.
If the "bond" is broken on time, maybe they can be civil with each other after, or even come back together, in "mutual respect" afterwards, without the bond of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Daboomb: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2016
faitheverest:
How does feelings die?(pardon my English if its wrong)
Just getting confused everyday when couples separate over nothing,especially, the ones that have lasted for more than decade...
As in my Papa go come out now say him no marry my mama again over another woman?? Hian,chim oo!!!

Why is it that women, always assume that Men divorce their wives ONLY over another woman?

Why do women think it is impossible for a woman to not want her husband again.... but if it is the Husband who does not want his wife again, it has to be because of another woman?

Women love to live in denial, albiet like a cunning fox!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Obason22(m): 3:32am On Nov 24, 2016
and I had challanged him to do deliverance for me since he is à pastor.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by fkdmods: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2016
fratermathy:
All these Nigerian christians sef grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://religiousvortex.files./2015/03/no-brain.jpg?w=840[/img]

I swear, I tire for them.

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by AreaFada2: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
Our future is also a function of the person we choose to spend the rest of our lives with
BIG time. Lifespan even.

1 Like

Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by KangaIye: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Good and Fair Judgement cool
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Adesiji77: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2016
delishpot:

cheesy grin

The man just wanted to be "free"...a formal dissolution of a marriage that broke down 11 years ago.
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by papaT5(m): 6:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Pastor no fit pray nd fast again
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2016
emusmithy:
The fear of marrying the wrong person is ONE reason I'm still proudly single. cool

Just get married already! sad
Re: My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor by Pylony(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Beware, end time pastors every where..

1CORINTHIANS6:4-9

4 So suppose you
disagree with one another in matters like this. Who do you ask to decide which of you is right? Do you ask people who live in a way the church disapproves of?
Of course not!
5 I say this to shame you. Is it possible that no one among you is wise enough to judge matters between believers?
6 Instead, one believer goes to court against another. And this happens in front of unbelievers!
7 When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be
treated wrongly? Why not be cheated?
8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters.
9 Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t
be fooled. Those who commit sexual sins will not receive the kingdom. Neither will those who worship statues of gods or commit adultery. Neither will men who sleep with other men. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics) / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.