Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts (10645 Views)

Pitch Your Movie Scripts To Over 150 Movie Directors And Producers. / Any Movie Scripts For Sale? / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by davidfalo: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
hello.
i know every writer would tell anybody who cares to listen that he's got the tightest scripts/stories ever written, tongue
look, i aint here to blow my own trumpet but i know i've got some potential must-see movies for sale and i can post an excerpt here for all 2 see. so if there are any producers and/or directors in the house, i'll love to here from u. grin
thanks.
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by nnmwanaka: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2013
I am a well established Zimbabwean writer with six books being done in the High School Syllabus and I have well polished movie scripts that you might take into consideration
reply on: nnmwanaka@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by kayalla(f): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
nnmwanaka:
I am a well established Zimbabwean writer with six books being done in the High School Syllabus and I have well polished movie scripts that you might take into consideration
reply on: nnmwanaka@yahoo.co.uk

hi there,

is this ur contact still in use and do u base?

would like to communicate with u
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by nigeriantalent: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerianTalent.com Partnerships Presents…

ARE YOU AN UPCOMING SCRIPTWRITER? WE NEED YOUR SCRIPTS!

Do you have a great movie script that you’ve not been able to sell or produce and is just there gathering dust?

Why not partner with NigerianTalent.com in our new mass movie project: “100 Scripts to Film

In this project, we want to create 100 simple, low budget productions comprising of Long and short movies, serials and skits ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hrs in length. The goal is to support upcoming scriptwriters to gain fame and exposure for their work.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
We are not offering to buy the scripts. This is a collaboration where you provide the script and we provide the equipment and expertise to turn it into a movie and also the online promotion and distribution of the finished work. If you are looking to sell your script please don’t contact us.

WHAT WE OFFER:
We have Production Equipment (Cameras, sound, light, locations, crew) and we want to partner with upcoming scriptwriters who are looking for a way to get their ideas on video and online.

We have a large online distribution network that can give you a lot of exposure and popularity.
You will get full credits as the scriptwriter and we will promote you on our platforms

CRITERIA and TERMS:

- We will not pay you but will provide the production equipment, expertise and promotion
- Scripts should be interesting, emotional and dramatic or suspenseful and preferrably follow a 3 act or 7-point structure (see links under Tips below).
- Short scripts of 30 minutes or less are preferred
- Serials with episodes 20 minutes or less are okay
- The Scripts should be your original creation
- Scripts should be very low budget or cost nothing extra to produce
- Scripts should have few characters, few props and little or no special effects
- Scripts should be family friendly meaning no much sexual content, strong language, violence or illegal drugs

NOTE: If you will like to be a part of the production You should be prepared to travel to Benin City for production (you are responsible for your transport accommodation and feeding)

TIPS
See the following links for some tips on how to write the kind of scripts we prefer:
https://www.keepwriting.com/tsc/magnificent7plotpoints.htm
http://www.critiquecircle.com/blog.asp?blogID=280

And a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmiqQ9NpPE&list=PLC430F6A783A88697

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPT

If you are interested in our offer and would wish to partner with us on this 100 Scripts to Film project, please send us the first five pages of your script together with the following via a message on our facebook page here: http://facebook.com/nigeriantalent/ :

Your name:
Your phone number:
Your location:
Summary of your script story:
First five pages of your script:

Send us the first five pages of your script together with the above info via a message on our facebook page here: http://facebook.com/nigeriantalent/ :

NOTE: We are not offering to pay you. Our part of the partnership will be to provide production equipment and handle the production and online promotion while your part will be to provide the script

Signed,
Martha Alile,
Asst Co-ordinator,
NigerianTalent.com 100 Scripts to Film Project
http://nigeriantalent.com
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by badohemmy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Check out this comic drama on love and Destiny... A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by Otakore: 10:31am On May 17, 2019
I am a writer and an actor, I have written as stories I believe are mind capturing, Please do well to contact me if you are interested in buying scripts, the best of all time. Otakoreakpocha199gmail.com is my gmail address. Thanks for your patronage of ��� grin
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by bay4realpeople: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Otakore:
I am a writer and an actor, I have written as stories I believe are mind capturing, Please do well to contact me if you are interested in buying scripts, the best of all time. Otakoreakpocha199gmail.com is my gmail address. Thanks for your patronage of ��� grin

Do you still have good stories for sell, lets discuss.. Send email to hdebaytv@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by bay4realpeople: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
badohemmy:
Check out this comic drama on love and Destiny...
A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series

Do you still have good stories for sell, lets discuss.. Send email to hdebaytv@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by bay4realpeople: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
davidfalo:
hello.
i know every writer would tell anybody who cares to listen that he's got the tightest scripts/stories ever written, tongue
look, i aint here to blow my own trumpet but i know i've got some potential must-see movies for sale and i can post an excerpt here for all 2 see. so if there are any producers and/or directors in the house, i'll love to here from u. grin
thanks.

Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by Rawzy(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2022
bay4realpeople:

Are you still in the business of buying quality movie scripts ?
Re: Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts by Lorenzo200000: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Hi 'Nairalanders', my name is Larry Michaels, and I'm a script writer.

The attachment to this message contains the synopsis of an original work of mine titled INDISCREET...The blood trail.

If you find my work appealing, and would like to buy, do well to contact me on larrymichaels282@gmail.com.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

The Halloween Haunting / Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Silver1996 Wins November Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.