Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? (3805 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
let's say you like two people very well and they posses the qualities you need in your dream man/woman,and you are to choose just one of them. but the only dichotomy between them is that one is very cute whereas the other is a fashionista ,whom knows how to dress really well and appear classy whom are you going to choose??
N/b:they both posses same quality but just that one is very cute while the other dresses well!
ebubae.
Sinaj
misspicy

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by cassidy1996(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
A Cute Partner
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by dacblogger: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
A partner that dresses well...his swag will make you nt to notice his face. wink
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by nmreports: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
A little mixture of both please.
If I have to choose between the two, cute is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
guys!!!

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by peekay429(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
A beautiful face with no dress sense naah, a well dressed bar with a ugly face naah but I think I will have to choose dress sense
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Almost impossible to meet a very cute female who doesn't know how to at least match the basic things that could put her out as decent or averagely presentable..

However, I'd pick the one with a cute face..

Ugly chicks are a NO NO grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
cassidy1996:
A Cute Partner
Lol....even if her dress sense is archaic?
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Almost impossible to meet a very cute female who doesn't know how to at least match the basic things that could put her out as decent or averagely presentable..

However, I'd pick the one with a cute face..

Ugly chicks are a NO NO grin
he he he....obi there is this bae I know she is drop dead gorgeous but she has a thing with dresses she normally dress like a 44yr mother but she is just 22 so not every cutie dresses well o.
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
dacblogger:
A partner that dresses well...his swag will make you nt to notice his face. wink
very true sha but to a point tho,a classy dress might leave little or no impact if the person is wugly... cheesy
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
U can always teach the cute one how to dress well but * in Bovi's voice* person wey don worwor don worwor

4 Likes

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by dacblogger: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
very true sha but to a point tho,a classy dress might leave little or no impact if the person is wugly... cheesy
When you ooze of charisma and swag ,no one notices your ugly face#my opinion#...

1 Like

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
he he he....obi there is this bae I know she is drop dead gorgeous but she has a thing with dresses she normally dress like a 44yr mother but she is just 22 so not every cutie dresses well o.
Hehe.. I know a girl in school who dresses like an old woman too sha.. Very cute girl..

It's just her perspective.. Her definition of fashion..

We're talking about the ones who are completely lost, who mix 6 colors and wear terrible make up and ish..
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Hehe.. I know a girl in school who dresses like an old woman too sha.. Very cute girl..

It's just her perspective.. Her definition of fashion..

We're talking about the ones who are completely lost, who mix 6 colors and wear terrible make up and ish..
cheesy that means u are sticking with the cutie?

1 Like

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
cheesy that means u are sticking with the cutie?
cool

Till death do us part..
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
peekay429:
A beautiful face with no dress sense naah, a well dressed bar with a ugly face naah but I think I will have to choose dress sense
you can say that again people whim dress really well know how to steal attention esp in gatherings
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by misspicy(f): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why can't I have both? cheesy
A cute partner is a turn on formula for me all day,all the time,dressing well depends on what he wears.
A cute guy will probably know what suits him,but if he doesn't then I will tush_ him up myself,I believe in correct him by doing it

Hey Henry,how are you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
misspicy:
Why can't I have both? cheesy
A cute partner is a turn on formula for me all day,all the time,dressing well depends on what he wears.
A cute guy will probably know what suits him,but if he doesn't then I will tush_ him up myself,I believe in correct him by doing it

Hey Henry,how are you kiss
some cute pple dunno what fits them oo....so i guess you prefer a cute partner right? You forgot me na am cool sha
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
U can always teach the cute one how to dress well but * in Bovi's voice* person wey don worwor don worwor
hehehe...haba give guys like us small hope na
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
A guy that dresses well..

First thing I notice in a guy is his dress style.
Then I go for the face..

I've seen a couple of cute guys on NL that are cute and dress real good..
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
A guy that dresses well..

First thing I notice in a guy is his dress style.
Then I go for the face..

I've seen a couple of cute guys on NL that are cute and dress real good..
wow,,,seems u don't joke with those whom kit them selfs well....btw them much on NL *winks
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by jkrist: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
dacblogger:
please I would like to ask what kind of dressing do u prefer ur man be putting on(suit,tie and shoe or T-shirt,and canvas) ...why I am asking this is because I love putting on suit whenever I'm going for outing because it made me look gentlemanly but the way people refer me makes me uncomfortable-"pastor"is what they tag me
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by cassidy1996(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lol....even if her dress sense is archaic?
don't forget old wine tastes better n school still rocks..
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by demzylahot(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
well dressed. Slay queens are mostly average looking girls
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
jkrist:

please I would like to ask what kind of dressing do u prefer ur man be putting on(suit,tie and shoe or T-shirt,and canvas) ...why I am asking this is because I love putting on suit whenever I'm going for outing because it made me look gentlemanly but the way people refer me makes me uncomfortable-"pastor"is what they tag me
oga you sure say no be coat you bin dey wear so? Dey call am suit grin
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by longjohnsilver: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think i wud go with cute face...as someone rightly pointed out...you can help you partner improve his ot her dress sense

but worwor face...u will av to do a surgery wich may or may not work out at d very end.

Money wise sef...clothers are way cheaper than surgeries.

So cute face all d way abeg.

1 Like

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cute face all day. At the end of the day na our birthday suits we will wear
wink

1 Like

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by misspicy(f): 2:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some cute pple dunno what fits them oo....so i guess you prefer a cute partner right? You forgot me na am cool sha
Yes a cute partner like you kiss
Though the hand chain spoilt your cooperate look @dp
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 24, 2016
I want him cute in the face
His dress sense isn't important as I'd progressively change it when we date anyway grin
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2016
misspicy:

Yes a cute partner like you kiss
Though the hand chain spoilt your cooperate look @dp
hehehe...continue hyping me ooo...that handchain is part of me was a gift i don't take it off...btw thanks dr and my love for corporate sha
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2016
What do I want with a guy that has an unattractive face? undecided

A cute partner. I could always select his outfit for him. Besides, most times, he'd be in his birthday suit, so who cares. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My penis Is Paining Me / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist / Download. The Afterlove Album James Blunt Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.