Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

"Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" (80220 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos / No One Died During Miracle - Bishop Emmanuel Denies ‘Man Dies In Coffin' Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Pylony(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2016
nwaanambra1:
my brother told me the story grin grin

he said they where hoping govt will close the church so they can have some peaceful environment - but to their amazement people still troop to the scammers church after he was released from detention! cheesy cheesy
People and end time miracle are like flies on hot fresh poo.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Pylony(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Lord Jesus have already predict their coming and they are among us... Fake prophets of doom "every were you go" like MTN. It's now left for us to pin point them for by their fruits shall we know them.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by sirfee(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Skyman watch! Archbishop na enjoyment,Imam na igbadun,Pope na miliki.Beware of pastorpreneurs and their scams
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by johnykayart(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
sar33:
According to multiple social media sources,an Abuja pastor who paid a man N500k to use him as a miracle scam has been nabbed after the man died.Below is what Chinasa wrote.….

'Meet The Abuja Pastor That Offered A Trader 500,000 For Miracle Scam That Went Bad

An Abuja pastor that offered a trader 500,000 for the trader to be used as a miracle scam. The Trader was to pretend that he was a dead man and the Pastor will then raise him from the death, unfortunately the trader died in coffin before they could make it to the stadium where the pastor was holding his crusade in Abuja. The wife of the deceased trader got police involved the fake Pastor was arrested by the police.

However ,the pastor has been released through the help of his influential friends in Abuja and he has gone back to the business performing strange miracle in his church in Nyanya Abuja

The name of the pastor is Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor and his ministry is Firehouse Church, located beside Niger-Delta Gardens and Hotels Checking Point Nyanya.

The so called Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor pastors the church with his wife and they have huge number of people to come to their church for miracle and solution to their problems'

NB:This story is not Trezzy Helm's eyewitness account but information shared by online users.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1459722237389895&id=100000563983468

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154699955729820&id=651464819

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/drama-as-man-dies-in-coffin-after-fake.html

Fake Fake pastors. There are a lot of FAKE Pastors like this all over the country. From the look of this man you'll see his a thief, scammer and a smoker. After they went to study bible in one theology school for 2yrs they'll set up a Church. Seek for spiritual power from those Baba's to perform Miracles. This is one of the reasons why i hardly go to Church these days.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by DjAduba(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Xitianity and scam are like 5&6
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by stonekc(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Tot I was d only 1 who noticed dat...idontbliv dis cock nd bull story
morbeta:
The story sounded too good to be true.......the op is sounding more like a blackmailer. my sole observation.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by rhektor(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2016
This is the kind of news that Seun will love. Imagine the last line
NB:This story is not Trezzy Helm's eyewitness account but information shared by online users.

The news is unconfirmed but mod push it to fp
Nairaland mods ehn?

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Prince16: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
jasysandra:
All for fame.

I no blame you sha, i blame the man that sold his life SOUL for 500k.

2 Likes

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by morbeta(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
kevoh:

Sir, your style of making observation is ludicrous. Who doesn't know that miracles are fraud/staged? angry If you frequent Karu, Nyanya and Mararaba axis or have people living there, there will be no way you would not have heard about this fraud of a Pastor! His posters still don many streets and roads despite this particular crime. Anyway, he is not the first Pastor fraudster to have been caught red handed and still have ignorant people running to their church.

My brother I really do understand you, from the way the Op presented the story, it's sounds more of a personal issue with the Pastor in question. I know a lot of fraudulent pastors, my neighbour is even one of them though he dare not come near my gate.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Prince16: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
sanc2s:
I live in that area. It happened but that was 4months ago.

Can we safely confirm dt the story is/was true then?
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by collinometricx: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2016
andreawills96:
The only thing I see here is, the dead man was indirectly used for rituals, if not how will some1 die out of fake miracle that. Wasn't hidden and people will still be. Going to the church....... hmnnnmn any way it was written
I am with u sis
My answer is in the next quote
ammyluv2002:
Decit
stonekc:
Tot I was d only 1 who noticed dat...idontbliv dis cock nd bull story
My answer is in the next quote
ammyluv2002:
Decit
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by autonomous22: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
I No Call Igbo Here Ooo Cos I Knw How Hardworking Nd Crime-free Our Igbo Brothers Are

Did u just say "crime-free".... make I hear
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by esthel(f): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Scamming pastors everywhere in abuja...one recently gave me his church flyer with the title "THAT ISSUE HAS A SOLUTION" and told me to call him d next morning. I looked at his face and dat on d flyer, oh its u he said yes (criminal looking yellow face)........in my mind abi i don call u ni, did i complain to you i have issues. Like i cant pray myself.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Emma5097: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
Emmanuel Esezubor This Guys And Crime Na Follow Come

Ftc and NCAN. Only u bros? Anyway well done.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by stonekc(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2016
D afonjas...
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by fakati(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Fake pastor plus gullible is equal to?
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by bishopsele84: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
From the name he's from edo state He's esan by tribe.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by khalhokage(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
I No Call Igbo Here Ooo Cos I Knw How Hardworking Nd Crime-free Our Igbo Brothers Are

Oga, Esezobor is not an Igbo name.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Gomez24(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2016
dis guy looks lik yahoo boy sori yahoo man
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Gkemz: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
95% of miracles performed in the new generation churches are staged. My pastor can't deny using deceit. How to identify them... They tell you the undies you are putting on, your mobile number, Read text messages sent by their partners demanding a contract to be executed by them, They have their scam witnesses seated along with the congregation. They boast a lot. They blow ur mind with prosperity messages in every sermon and solicit for huge sacrificial offerings so as for you to claim the prophesies.

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Horlufemi(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:

Your sarcasm is legendary
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Horlufemi(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
This guy looks like scam. I can't be scammed by any pastor
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Emmanuel Esezobar....,Na dem.

NCAN grin
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2016
khalhokage:

Did i tell you he is igbo?
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Teddyjames: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
That's why I am my own pastor. No true men of God, I've seen one recently, him and his workers are busy sleeping with married wives/ladies who come for prayers

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by kingdenny(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
This should be included in 1000 ways to die grin
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by 007Gbenga: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
Did i tell you he is igbo?
jumper524:
Emmanuel Esezubor This Guys And Crime Na Follow Come
Laburos:
Emmanuel Esezobar....,Na dem.
NCAN grin
khalhokage:

LorDBolton:

One yoruba idiat! Said old western region is yoruba region and old eastern region is igbo region.
Can u imagine that kinda stupidity?

When ona reach heaven tell Baba God your tribe may be he will wipe off your sins and let you into heaven's gate based on where you are from. Mumu Nigerians. That's why nothing dey work for una country. Tribalism don block una brain!
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Philinho(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
The same injection giving to pregnant women b4 caesarea session (CS), is same injection giving to d man.The intention is that ,d injection will expire during d prayer so he can wake up. but no one can test God. d greedy man died in front of his greedy wife n d luciferous pastor
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by jumper524(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
007Gbenga:

When ona reach heaven tell Baba God your tribe may be he will wipe off your sins and let you into heaven's gate based on where you are from. Mumu Nigerians. That's why nothing dey work for una country.
Thunder Wan Fire Ur Papa Abi? U Dey Here Dey Blow Pidgin U Come Dey Tell Me Say Nothing Dey Work For My Country, Which Country U Kommot 4rm
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Goyim: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
LoJ:

Do you know about the european renaissance? Does the "Discourse on the Method" tell you something?

The Europeans had to discard superstition and biased thinking clouded with religious dogma, before they could move forward. Look at any statistical data about the relation between religion and prosperity. it appears very clearly, that exceptions aside, there is a clear inverse relationship between religion and economic development.

BTW are you truly a goyim?

Cheers.

the Europeans didnt discard anything. they still have alot of christainity going on over there.
especially around eastern Europe. even in the west, most republicans are christains and church goers and they are still ranked as the best country in the world
there is no such thing as a clear inverse relationship between religon and economic development. even saudi arabia, quatar, dubia (which practices one of the most hated religion) have a solid economy. even the jewish guys in the middle east practise judiasim which is also a religion and they are progressing. religion does not limit development in anyway. but you wouldn't know that because you have forever vowed to have a narrow minded view on everything religion. Africans problem is caused by Africans, it has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

also a non-jew is called a goy or goyim.

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by 007Gbenga: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
jumper524:
Thunder Wan Fire Ur Papa Abi? U Dey Here Dey Blow Pidgin U Come Dey Tell Me Say Nothing Dey Work For My Country, Which Country U Kommot 4rm

Na me you they follow talk? angry Be like say u wan melt this morning!

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by iliyande(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
rhektor:
This is the kind of news that Seun will love. Imagine the last line

The news is unconfirmed but mod push it to fp
Nairaland mods ehn?

Don't mind that Seun. I stay in the same area where they claimed it happened, but same week they pastor team were seen crusading in the area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.