Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

"Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" (80340 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos / No One Died During Miracle - Bishop Emmanuel Denies ‘Man Dies In Coffin' Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
The pastor should be jailed
if them touch am now some lost tribe of isreal go come dey shout islamization, wizard hunt, islamic republic of nigeria, zoogeria, dollardine, etc. The pastor is innocent, the are only trying to set him up. Lol angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Rodinat: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
The pastor has been released since and he is now a free man with many people trooping to his church day in day out.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Praiseson: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2016
For those unbelievers doubting the authenticity of the story, l leave not far from the church, l can testify that the story was true, an incident had earlier happened before the particular one, there is small army residence along the road to the pastor's church. Because of the unruly behaviour of the pastor and above all, using a fake army officer as his ADC, the Pastor's Driver one day misbehave to the army boys even when the fake pastor was in his jeep, they beat hell out of him, draged him to Abacha Barack from where he was able to buy his way out.

The fake Pastor is a con artist, his trick of hoodwinking his unsuspecting followers is by inviting established artist like Aki & Pawpaw, Mbu, Osuofia etc

Once again, my house is a stone throne to the man's church, alot of attrocities are going on in that church, it was as a result of the death of the deceased that he temporarily stop coming to the church to open another branch in Gwarinpa, Maitama, Legistilative Quarters and other highbrow within Abuja.

Government especially the Nigeria Police in Abacha Road knows and conniving with the man suppress any attrocity because he always have them among his convoy, gaurding him all the time.

Government need to do something to the activities of the man.

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Kaycee625(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2016
nawa ooooooooo today i confirmed that nairaland osts stale story, heard about this incident since october, and you guys are posting it in FP today?
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Jonjerrie(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
bankyblue:

......not just ur gurfng, the guy attacks anything in good skirt. emma and women they like 5&6.........pls who get zume picsure
lol ur head de der
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by billyG(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Bfr & love 4 money sef,he fon provide ventilation for d coffin na!dem come leave d poor man inside sun go dey face fake prayer!Plz God do d needful destroy this wicked world make all of us waka go sef!
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by pacesetter247(f): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Not at all. I know him very well. he is from Delta State.
porshuch:
na esan name, precisely Edo state
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Addonlivit! And have been too his church like thrice in gwarimpa.they call him the oracle!..
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Irepib(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Am done with Christianity it's all lie everyday

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by LorDBolton(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
007Gbenga:

When ona reach heaven tell Baba God your tribe may be he will wipe off your sins and let you into[b] heaven's gate based on where you are from[/b] . Mumu Nigerians. That's why nothing dey work for una country. Tribalism don block una brain!

#1- that you think there's ANY heaven means you're dull

#2-. Even your christian bible tells u admission to the "heaven" is on quota basis (12,000 from the twelve tribes)

So even in your heaven ehn tribe still dey important so STFU
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by lexia09(f): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=morbeta post=51314138]The story sounded too good to be true.......the op is sounding more like a blackmailer. my sole observation.
The story is true but it happened like 4 or5 months ago not recent and it happened inside d church not the stadium as d op said.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Omolola1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is crazy...why am I not surprised? embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Goyim:
the Europeans didnt discard anything. they still have alot of christainity going on over there.
especially around eastern Europe. even in the west, most republicans are christains and church goers and they are still ranked as the best country in the world
there is no such thing as a clear inverse relationship between religon and economic development. even saudi arabia, quatar, dubia (which practices one of the most hated religion) have a solid economy. even the jewish guys in the middle east practise judiasim which is also a religion and they are progressing. religion does not limit development in anyway. but you wouldn't know that because you have forever vowed to have a narrow minded view on everything religion. Africans problem is caused by Africans, it has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

also a non-jew is called a goy or goyim.
I have lived in Europe most of my life (and I am still there). Religion is bullshit here. I know about eastern and western europe. i have lived in both. They even turn churches to night clubs now grin

I know the meaning of Goyim. I asked the question for I am amazed that a nigerian would designate himself with a jewish (pejorative/negatively connoted) jargon. Would a Jew call himself "Oyinbo" ? sad

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by Goyim: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
LoJ:

I have lived in Europe most of my life (and I am still there). Religion is bullshit here. I know about eastern and western europe. i have lived in both. They even turn churches to night clubs now grin

I know the meaning of Goyim. I am amazed that a nigerian would designate himself with a jewish (pejorative/negatively connoted) jargon. Would a Jewish call himself "Oyinbo" ? sad

Greetings.
really like how you said nothing about those middle eastern countries there. And i'm also to believe that you have witnessed the conversion of all the churches in east and western europe into clubs. Nice .
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by notoriousbabe: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
vickchizy:
Addonlivit! And have been too his church like thrice in gwarimpa.they call him the oracle!..
why will you believe it?people like you fall for anything and anybody,I just hope him never park him "car" inside your "garage?"
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by 007Gbenga: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

#2-. Even your christian bible tells u admission to the "heaven" is on quota basis (12,000 from the twelve tribes)

The joke's on you fuu. I came down to your level of reasoning so you can better understand what i mean. If you are so intelligent and can conclude that Tribe matters - how come you don't know Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba does not cut the list? Mumu Nigerian - i can easily conclude you voted Buhari cheesy

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by LorDBolton(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
007Gbenga:

The joke's on you fuu. I came down to your level [/b]of reasoning so you can better understand what i mean. [b]And even if Tribe matters, Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba does not cut the list. So continue fooling yourself.
Lols after pointing out your stupidity u came with dis?

Worse still trying to redeem yourself & extricated yourself from that pile of shit called ignorance you were knee deep in, you ended up going deeper into it.

Now you're waist deep.

Can a mosquito come down to an eagles level? That Ain't possible.

NL and gibbons sha
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by mofeoluwadassah: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Endtime things
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by jasysandra(f): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rajosh:
NCAN member from which branch?
Warri zone grin
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

THE STORY IS COMPELLING- but how would anyone know how much the Trader was paid for his part in the Hoax?

What about all the people who would surely come forward to testify, saying:

"WE KNOW THIS GUY- AND HE NEVER DIED!"

If a man is pronounced dead, you have to ask:

"WHO PRONOUNCED HIM DEAD?"

If there is no doctor to have pronounced him dead, then there is no PROOF that he was dead.

If a DOCTOR did pronounce him dead, you have your PROOF- but the Doctor should have a SUSPENDED LICENSE- for pronouncing someone "DEAD," who is later seen walking around.

The idea that a NIGERIAN Scam Artist would be SO FOOLISH as to FORGET his "corpse" had to breathe is compelling.

Maybe he was out of contact with fresh air for only a few minutes, before he suffocated- and it was so NOISY, his co-Conspirators could not hear him raise an alarm?

The question is: WHY would somebody DO this?

OBVIOUSLY, Miracle Groupies are going to FLOCK that Church- but so are people with REALLY DEAD LOVED-ONES.

People are liable to turn on one, when they perceive that the ADVERTIZED POWER is NO MORE. How would someone be so SHORT-SIGHTED, as to perform such a SCAM that would create an INESCAPABLE LIABILITY?

The solution to THAT would be to become a TRAVELLING EVANGELIST- showing up in towns unexpected, and never staying long. But this is a PASTOR, not an EVANGELIST.

This story just does not WORK for me.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

LorDBolton:

If you think that there is no Heaven, you cannot be very intelligent. God established From The Beginning, that there is a PLACE called HEAVEN.

. GENESIS 1:1.

IN The Beginning God created
The Heaven and The Earth.

HEAVEN is where HE stays: He gave us the Earth to dwell in.

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THAT ADMISSION TO HEAVEN WAS LIMITTED TO the 144,000.

There are people who went to Heaven before them, and people who
go to Heaven after them.

Do you have a READING DISABILITY?

What would be the point of Heaven, if only Israelites could go there?
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
It appears that this story is still unfolding.

Nonetheless, I have Googled it, and so far, it seems to exist only on SOCCIAL MEDIA!

Why would that be?

This is consistent with a SMEAR CAMPAIGN.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by LorDBolton(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
H
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If you think that there is no Heaven, you cannot be very intelligent. God established From The Beginning, that there is a PLACE called HEAVEN.

. GENESIS 1:1.

IN The Beginning God created
The Heaven and The Earth.

HEAVEN is where HE stays: He gave us the Earth to dwell in.

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THAT ADMISSION TO HEAVEN WAS LIMITTED TO the 144,000.

There are people who went to Heaven before them, and people who
go to Heaven after them.

Do you have a READING DISABILITY?

What would be the point of Heaven, if only Israelites could go there?

Here's how it will go... I will stay on topic, I

I'll give u logical examples of why it's all hogwash et al

Your rebuttal will be illogical (just like this one) and end up making u uncomfortable with ur beliefs.

You will then tell me how I need jesus.

So lemme just avoid the whole pointless exercise by typing [size=15pt]K[/size]

Enjoy your heaven
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by glossy6(f): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mrsprof:
Only God knows His true worshippers. So many fake pastors, fake churches and fake miracles everywhere.. Nawaoh, I pity those that can't pinch their tent one place.

I asked my sister's "pastor " what he was doing in my sister's room by 9pm, he started laying curses and abuses on me undecided
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
SHALOM!

Praiseson:
For those unbelievers doubting the authenticity of the story, l leave not far from the church, l can testify that the story was true, an incident had earlier happened before the particular one,

Government need to do something to the activities of the man.

I live literally a stone's throw away from TWO Churches- if "ATROCITIES" were being performed in them, I have NO way of knowing, and I can SEE into those churches, and I can HEAR them.

What are "ATROCITiES?"

How could a driver "MISBEHAVE?"

How could a Pastor be beaten up by soldiers, and he is not in a wheelchair? What were they eating- GMO RICE?

This looks like a SMEAR campaign!
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
SMELLS LIKE SCAM SPIRIT.

This is one of the stories posted about this EMMANUEL ESEZABOR:

https://nigeriacurator./2016/11/24/botched-man-dies-inside-coffin-after-fake-prophet-paid-him-n500000-for-miracle-scam-photos-5/

The words are just a copy of what is being published elsewhere. That is bad enough.

However, the DISINFORMATIONISTS have overreached themselves- they IMPLY that the image of the Black man in the Coffin is of the alleged victim.

The problem is- as I made this point in an earlier Post of my own- THIS IS THE 21th CENTURY: you cannot just post an image from somewhere, and pass it off as something else!

We can TRACE images!

www.TINEYE.com identified this sad image as having earlier appeared in 2015.

Why would a TRUE story be bolstered with FAKE images?

1 Like

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:
H

Here's how it will go... I will stay on topic, I

I'll give u logical examples of why it's all hogwash et al

Let me tell you how MEN do things:

A MAN does not say: "I will kick your butt!"

A MAN explains to you, when you wake up, that the blackout and pain you are experiencing is the result of him having kicked your butt.

Your rebuttal will be illogical (just like this one) and end up making u uncomfortable with ur beliefs.

You sound very comfortable in this your make-believe Fantasy World, where you won an argument you have never even formulated, much less presented yet.

You will then tell me how I need jesus.

Actually, I was going to suggest a massive dose of Vitamin B Complex- very important for Brain Function- otherwise, "JESUS" will not work. Unless you want to join, say, DEEPER LIFE FELLOWSHIP, where lack of Brain Function is not a hindrance to membership.

So lemme just avoid the whole pointless exercise by typing [size=15pt]K[/size]

Enjoy your heaven

HEAVEN is a Realm of seven stacked Universes, accessible by Trans-Dimensional Teleportation- that is, TRANSLATION.

In order to enter and operate in those Realms you need Higher Awareness than is required to live and operate on the Earth. This Awareness manifests on Earth as superior Wisdom and Understanding, which is why I totally defeated your ass, rendering you unable to present your phoney arguments.

Beings who dwell in Heaven, but forfeit their Awareness Energy come to this Universe: The "FALLEN ANGELS."

They are Bad News.

But Humans, through SELF-DISCIPLINE, can accumulate Spiritual Energy to the extent of being able to access Heaven Spiritually, and Transfigure their whole body to Spiritual Energy and be able to Ascend into Heaven themselves.

Certain types of Counter-Productive Actions called "SINS," enable the FALLEN BEINGS to STEAL our Life Energies, and reduce them to a level where we are no threat to THEM- because we cannot even perceive them. This is 1% of Optimum.

THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA is an effective Plan for restoring one's Spiritual Energy; it is not the ONLY plan out there- but it is the only one where we have The Creator's Cooperation and Assistance.

I don't know anything about this EMMANUEL ESEZADOR character, but I DO know that he is WASTING HIS TIME AND ENERGY- like THE PRODIGAL SON- except that, in the case of HIS kind, there will be no happy ending. He will never find his way back to The Father, because, unlike YAHSHUA, the REAL Prodigal Son of the Parable, he didn't START out from there.

If you want to die a wasted life, you don't need "JESUS," the Falsified versions of YAHSHUA, to show you how to do that.

There must be other things you would like to do instead.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by princefaculty(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
The same pastor/bishop that often see his posters and billboards inviting nollywood actors and actresses to his church, the likes of Osita & co. (Akin & Pawpaw), Patience Nzokwo, etc. I wonder if they come to preach or act... it sure a strategy for pulling crowd
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by 007Gbenga: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols after pointing out your stupidity u came with dis?

Worse still trying to redeem yourself & extricated yourself from that pile of shit called ignorance you were knee deep in, you ended up going deeper into it.

Now you're waist deep.

Can a mosquito come down to an eagles level? That Ain't possible.

NL and gibbons sha

Abeg go sleep. English teacher. E be like say the thing pain you well well. angry Despite all your education you still can't free your mind from tribal bigotry. Any post you see on NL you are of of those who are quick to point out what part of the country the people involved are from. Who is ignorant now? #MumuNigerian I'm sorry for your generation.

Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by LorDBolton(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
007Gbenga:

Abeg go sleep. English teacher. E be like say the thing pain you well well. angry Despite all your education you still can't free your mind from tribal bigotry. Any post you see on NL you are of of those who are quick to point out what part of the country the people involved are from. Who is ignorant now? #MumuNigerian I'm sorry for your generation.

Keep going you'd end up drowning in ignorance o.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by LorDBolton(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
oaroloye:

Let me tell you how MEN do things:

A MAN does not say: "I will kick your butt!"

A MAN explains to you, when you wake up, that the blackout and pain you are experiencing is the result of him having kicked your butt.

You sound very comfortable in this your make-believe Fantasy World, where you won an argument you have never even formulated, much less presented yet.

Actually, I was going to suggest a massive dose of Vitamin B Complex- very important for Brain Function- otherwise, "JESUS" will not work. Unless you want to join, say, DEEPER LIFE FELLOWSHIP, where lack of Brain Function is not a hindrance to membership.

HEAVEN is a Realm of seven stacked Universes, accessible by Trans-Dimensional Teleportation- that is, TRANSLATION.

In order to enter and operate in those Realms you need Higher Awareness than is required to live and operate on the Earth. This Awareness manifests on Earth as superior Wisdom and Understanding, which is why I totally defeated your ass, rendering you unable to present your phoney arguments.

Beings who dwell in Heaven, but forfeit their Awareness Energy come to this Universe: The "FALLEN ANGELS."

They are Bad News.

But Humans, through SELF-DISCIPLINE, can accumulate Spiritual Energy to the extent of being able to access Heaven Spiritually, and Transfigure their whole body to Spiritual Energy and be able to Ascend into Heaven themselves.

Certain types of Counter-Productive Actions called "SINS," enable the FALLEN BEINGS to STEAL our Life Energies, and reduce them to a level where we are no threat to THEM- because we cannot even perceive them. This is 1% of Optimum.

THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA is an effective Plan for restoring one's Spiritual Energy; it is not the ONLY plan out there- but it is the only one where we have The Creator's Cooperation and Assistance.

I don't know anything about this EMMANUEL ESEZADOR character, but I DO know that he is WASTING HIS TIME AND ENERGY- like THE PRODIGAL SON- except that, in the case of HIS kind, there will be no happy ending. He will never find his way back to The Father, because, unlike YAHSHUA, the REAL Prodigal Son of the Parable, he didn't START out from there.

If you want to die a wasted life, you don't need "JESUS," the Falsified versions of YAHSHUA, to show you how to do that.

There must be other things you would like to do instead.

Long epistle yet illogical.

The "k" meant BYE.
Re: "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" by oaroloye(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

Long epistle yet illogical.

The "k" meant BYE.

Is that how you were taught in school?

No wonder you are so ignorant!

These "abbreviations" are an Oyinbo Ploy to reduce the ability to think intelligently. Don't you know what "PSYOPS" are?

Saying someone is illogical, when they are not, merely reveals you to be a Tool of Oyinbo Atheism. What can they offer you in exchange for your SOUL? You know that they will just use you, until they can't any more, and then discard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.