Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Collection Of Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Collection Of Cars (1103 Views)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of Cars by gabonsky: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have assembly collection of modern cars with alot of classic and superb quality.

Let us know your favourite car and tell us why?

For more various kind of modern cars, check the site

Source: http://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2016/11/collections-of-modern-cars.html

Re: Collection Of Cars by gabonsky: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016

Re: Collection Of Cars by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
No Bmw? Mods, pls close this thread. grin

In Jadakiss' voice: There's nothing you can tell us, if it ain't the M; it's the GT or the CLS! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of Cars by gabonsky: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Zoharariel:
No Bmw? Mods, pls close this thread. grin

In Jadakiss' voice: There's nothing you can tell us, if it ain't the M; it's the GT or the CLS! grin cheesy grin

Lo, there are still more car pictures coming that is yet to be upload, M or GT na your choice na
Re: Collection Of Cars by Whizpeter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
That truck in the first picture is a big NO! Don't even ask me why! undecided
Re: Collection Of Cars by gabonsky: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Whizpeter:
That truck in the first picture is a big NO! Don't even ask me why! undecided

please why?
Re: Collection Of Cars by Whizpeter(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
gabonsky:

please why?

Bros how will I top the radiator or check oil levels? Even if I'm going for mountain climbing, the truck is still overqualified...

I see no side steps or lift, how will I climb this duplex?

I have a feeling that car under the truck was photoshopped there!

With the height of the truck, I guess it's safe to say that there would be a lot of blind spots which would lead to accidents if the car is driven by someone who has driven a 'NORMAL' car only all his life...

When I'm driving, I expect a smooth ride... Not something that would be bouncing like a toy!undecided
Re: Collection Of Cars by gabonsky: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bros how will I top the radiator or check oil levels? Even if I'm going for mountain climbing, the truck is still overqualified...

I see no side steps or lift, how will I climb this duplex?

I have a feeling that car under the truck was photoshopped there!

With the height of the truck, I guess it's safe to say that there would be a lot of blind spots which would lead to accidents if the car is driven by someone who has driven a 'NORMAL' car only all his life...

When I'm driving, I expect a smooth ride... Not something that would be bouncing like a toy!undecided

You are right but if you hegemony that machine for Nigeria here, bro u re a big boy

(1) (Reply)

The Must See Cars From The 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show / Kia K2700 Pick Up: What Is Your Experience? / Nail In A Car Tire? These Are What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.