Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. (2112 Views)

Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]I have taken a business decision not to provide Vehicle Pre-inspection purchase outside of my workshop.

It's not convenient, and it's more profitable to remain in the workshop.

If you will require this service, bring Vehicle to my workshop, and I will inspect for free. (without any scanning). If you require vehicle scanning, you will be charged the prevailing fee for vehicle scanning.

If you would require the services of an automotive technician that can move to the location of vehicle within lagos, you can call Pyroclast, 08055673088 he trained under me and runs his own business. He also does not discriminate about the vehicle brands either.

If you need same service in NNEWI call Micheal 08039522424. Runs a workshop in nnewi, and can check vehicles in that region.

They will introduce themselves shortly on this thread. They are trusted individuals, that will not compromise or make deals with car dealers to cheat you of your money.[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by valarinz: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I have taken a business decision not to provide Vehicle Pre-inspection purchase outside of my workshop.

It's not convenient, and it's more profitable to remain in the workshop.

If you will require this service, bring Vehicle to my workshop, and I will inspect for free. (without any scanning). If you require vehicle scanning, you will be charged the prevailing fee for vehicle scanning.

If you would require the services of an automotive technician that can move to the location of vehicle within lagos, you can call Pyroclast, 08055673088 he trained under me and runs his own business. He also does not discriminate about the vehicle brands either.

If you need same service in NNEWI call Micheal 08039522424. Runs a workshop in nnewi, and can check vehicles in that region.

They will introduce themselves shortly on this thread. They are trusted individuals, that will not compromise or make deals with car dealers to cheat you of your money.

The last paragraph of your post is actually the most important, can you stake your reputation on these guys?? If yes, then fine, if you're undecided then just issue a disclaimer to anyone who wants to patronize them

As a dealer I can tell you that 99% of them who come for these vehicle preinspection always want to strike a deal and get a cut, whether car is good or bad, mostly once I see a client bring them I just know the car is as good as sold unless you don't agree to their terms

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by Pyroclast(m): 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gazzuzz trained!!
Technically and character-wise!!

4 Likes

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2016
valarinz:

The last paragraph of your post is actually the most important, can you stake your reputation on these guys? ? If yes, then fine, if you're undecided then just issue a disclaimer to anyone who wants to patronize them

As a dealer I can tell you that 99% of them who come for these vehicle preinspection always want to strike a deal and get a cut, whether car is good or bad, mostly once I see a client bring them I just know the car is as good as sold unless you don't agree to their terms

without blinking.
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by kingreign(m): 5:48am On Nov 24, 2016
valarinz:

The last paragraph of your post is actually the most important, can you stake your reputation on these guys?? If yes, then fine, if you're undecided then just issue a disclaimer to anyone who wants to patronize them

Mr Valarinz, the truth be told, I've worked with chief Gazzuzz and his boys on several occasions concerning pre-purchase inspections. They're very transparent and honest.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by valarinz: 6:13am On Nov 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

without blinking.

Ok then, nice one, I'll fix you and your guys among the 1% then grin

3 Likes

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by diportivo: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
valarinz:

Ok then, nice one, I'll fix you and your guys among the 1% then grin

Guy, u go dey area tmr?

I wan show early morning
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by nnamdibig(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
But do you still buy cars for clients? May be someone that is not in any of the mentioned cities and wants you to help him buy a car.
Can you help the person?
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
nnamdibig:
But do you still buy cars for clients? May be someone that is not in any of the mentioned cities and wants you to help him buy a car.
Can you help the person?

No sir.
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by nnamdibig(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

No sir.
That's not fair na!!!
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by markpenk: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
@Gazzuzz, can you recommend anyone in Osun, Ogun, and Ibadan?
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
markpenk:
@Gazzuzz, can you recommend anyone in Osun, Ogun, and Ibadan?

None.
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by oNj(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nawaoo,

If e nobi Gazzuzz, e no fit be like Gazzuzz wink
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by OPUSDEI1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
@Gazzuzz, thanks for the recommendation.
@valarinz, am proud and privileged to have trained under Gazzuzz.
No matter how corrupt the tech field is, there are still 1-5percent of us that don't flow with the tide.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by LeJeun3: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oya Gazzuzz add me to the list.
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by diportivo: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
LeJeun3:
Oya Gazzuzz add me to the list.

Did u also train under gazzuzz

Guy,u shldnt do anything car related for now and u know

Lest u go the Skype route eventually... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by valarinz: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
diportivo:

Guy, u go dey area tmr?

I wan show early morning

Will likely be there, but not early morning
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by dbelovd(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz, I dey hail o...

I beg I need some advice here

Which of d SUVs can u recommend for small boys like me( cost shd b below 4m).
Factor to consider shd include ow rugged d SUV is, Nija road dey vex o. Cost of maintenance, availability of spare parts, availability of automech/engineers etc

Also what can u say abt Lexus Gx470 using d above factors

I hope I'm not derailing this thread
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
dbelovd:

Factor to consider shd include ow rugged d SUV is, Nija road dey vex o. Cost of maintenance, availability of spare parts, availability of automech/engineers etc

Cc: Marpol
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by kingreign(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
dbelovd:

Sweet jeep cool
Re: Vehicle Pre Inspection Purchase. by dbelovd(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
kingreign:

Sweet jeep cool

Ayam not understanding!!

(1) (Reply)

My Car Odometer Is Not Changing / ****just Arrived Toyota Previa 200 5 Super Clean*** / Why Mercedes Benz Cars Sale More Than Other Car Brands In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.