Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 (53272 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Well, your moniker says it all..... #Naija4Fatality

Cc Robosky02 Optional1 Klexycole Mikron

I don see moniker wey fit the description of wetin kenyatta's girls go suffer today... grin

Naija4Fatality:
I heard the super falcons are angry and merciless because of their 1-1 draw with ghana
I just hope naija will nt trash kenya heavilly
And if that happens, its gonna be another
# Nigeria Vs Kenya twitter fight
Revenge loading.........
Although we won on the twitter fight
Kenya= 40
Nigeria=60

60+40 =100
100/10 = 10

Prediction :

Nigeria vs kenya [10-0]

#its going to be a fatality.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by optional1(f): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Well, your moniker says it all..... #Naija4Fatality

Cc Robosky02 Optional1 Klexycole Mikron

I don see moniker wey fit the description of wetin kenyatta's girls go suffer today... grin

the moniker tho..

Well we are ready for the show...
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by TrinityBen: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
I foresee mortal combat infact

its going to be fatal for Kenya

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01, Naija4Fatality,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by klexycole(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
robosky02:
I foresee mortal combat infact

its going to be fatal for Kenya

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01, Naija4Fatality,

The land is green boss. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Can't wait for the match to start grin
Thank God I no place bet aha cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:

true confession grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Never take victory for granted
Never allow yourself to be complacent

The Kenyans may come out fighting like a wounded tiger, they have nothing to lose as they already out and nothing is expected of them,

It is the last match of their tournament and they want to redeem themselves.

Don't assume it would be easy, treat them like you would treat any other top team.
ps3o:
VICTORY IS ASSURED
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by kilo4sure: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
GenBuhari:

The Kenyans may come out fighting like a wounded tiger, they have nothing to lose as they already out and nothing is expected of them,

Don't assume it would be easy, treat them like you would treat any other top team.
True, the Kenyans should change their goalkeeper though. oparanozie and oshoala may just be too much for that goal keeper.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by robosky02(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
kilo4sure:

True, the Kenyans should change their goalkeeper though. oparanozie and oshoala may just be too much for that goal keeper.

CHANGE WHAT? angry

keep her there let her be like basket grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Naija4Fatality: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
JUST IN -: Kenya coach pre-crying even b4 the match started

@Super sport-: sir, what do u think of the match btw super falcons of nigeria and Harambee Stars of kenya

@Kenya Coach-: its so unfortunate that we are the one in this position today, we didn't plan to be humiliated by nigerians, we were just hoping to make it out of the group stage, but rather we have become the scape goat of the group and to top it all we will be facing those nigerians super falcons....
God!! God!!! God!!!!!, but Why!! Why!!!! Why!!!!!! , Why kenya!!!

@Super sport-: but sir, the game has nt started, why are u predicting ur Harambee Stars losing to super falcons of Nigeria and also why are u crying, the match has nt even started

@Kenya coach-: Super sport!!, are u kidding me, don't u see what those nigerian women did to Mali team, they were trashed {6-0} by super falcons, and to even make the matter worse we can't even beat the mali team that were trashed by nigerians
If am to predict todays match, I will predict Nigeria beating kenya {9-0}
But as a coach, I will nt allow that to happen and that's why we have invited Mummy Uhuru and Mummy Kenyata to the team to defend so that we won't get humiliated too much.

@Super sport-: how old are these two new players in the Harambee Stars team

@Kenya coach-: Mummy Uhuru is just 42 years old while Mummy Kenyata is just 49 years old and by tomorrow she will be celebrating are 50 years death day

@ Super sport-: don't u think this two ladies are too old

@Kenya coach-: too old!!, what do u expect us to do, we have to look for experienced retired players who can help us caution the effect of the humiliation that is going to happen today
We have no choice

@Super sport-: are u saying that the youth, Harambee Stars of kenya, has no football talent.

@Kenya coach-: If u say so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Naija4Fatality: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
JUST IN -: Kenya coach pre-crying even b4 the match started

@Super sport-: sir, what do u think of the match btw super falcons of nigeria and Harambee Stars of kenya

@Kenya Coach-: its so unfortunate that we are the one in this position today, we didn't plan to be humiliated by nigerians, we were just hoping to make it out of the group stage, but rather we have become the scape goat of the group and to top it all we will be facing those nigerians super falcons....
God!! God!!! God!!!!!, but Why!! Why!!!! Why!!!!!! , Why kenya!!!

@Super sport-: but sir, the game has nt started, why are u predicting ur Harambee Stars losing to super falcons of Nigeria and also why are u crying, the match has nt even started

@Kenya coach-: Super sport!!, are u kidding me, don't u see what those nigerian women did to Mali team, they were trashed {6-0} by super falcons, and to even make the matter worse we can't even beat the mali team that were trashed by nigerians
If am to predict todays match, I will predict Nigeria beating kenya {9-0}
But as a coach, I will nt allow that to happen and that's why we have invited Mummy Uhuru and Mummy Kenyata to the team to defend so that we won't get humiliated too much.

@Super sport-: how old are these two new players in the Harambee Stars team

@Kenya coach-: Mummy Uhuru is just 42 years old while Mummy Kenyata is just 49 years old and by tomorrow she will be celebrating are 50 years death day

@ Super sport-: don't u think this two ladies are too old

@Kenya coach-: too old!!, what do u expect us to do, we have to look for experienced retired players who can help us caution the effect of the humiliation that is going to happen today
We have no choice

@Super sport-: are u saying that the youth, Harambee Stars of kenya, has no football talent.

@Kenya coach-: If u say so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by kilo4sure: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
robosky02:

CHANGE WHAT? angry

keep her there let her be like basket grin
Lol, they have finally changed her though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by klexycole(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
GenBuhari:

Great thought! Well said man. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by klexycole(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:

No be you say una witch the last time we played? shocked

Oya, what's you prediction for today? grin

Cc mikron
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by robosky02(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
GenBuhari:

well the super falcons are aware of what is at stake

1. to qualify as group leaders ahead of Ghana to prove a point
2. to avoid the host (for now) and winning convincingly will just do that
3. even if they(Super Falcons) use bench wormers they will want to prove a point why they should be included in the first eleven

.... I don't think we will be over confident but the job will be done...mortal combat grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by naijaobi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
seems there won"t be an online link for this game.. they seem to have favoured the ghana vs mali game instead
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
3676VLP smiley
klexycole:

No be you say una witch the last time we played? shocked

Oya, what's you prediction for today? grin

Cc mikron
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by klexycole(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Okay... The show is about to go down! The Super Falcons of Nigeria in a must-win qualifying match against the Harambee stars of Kenya.

The teams are now prepared for the big face off... Let's come out to cheer our Falcons to glory. We need their support.

Please MODs, the match is about to start, kindly update this thread on front page. The land is green.

Optional1
femi4
Mikron
GenBuhari
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by kilo4sure: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijaobi:
seems there won"t be an online link for this game.. they seem to have favoured the ghana vs mali game instead
Yeah, you know either Ghana or Mali would face Cameroon in the semis. If only we could find another link.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by successinlife: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
pls someone with link to stream the match,thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by gmoni2(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Any link?
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by optional1(f): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
klexycole:
Okay... The show is about to go down! The Super Falcons of Nigeria in a must-win qualifying match against the Harambee stars of Kenya.

The teams are now prepared for the big face off... Let's come out to cheer our Falcons to glory. We need their support.

Please MODs, the match is about to start, kindly update this thread on front page. The land is green.

Optional1
femi4
Mikron
GenBuhari

baby boo the thread is already on front page...

A Big Must Win...
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Xlad(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
nIG 1:0 kENYA
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by successinlife: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
2-0 for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by kilo4sure: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Goal for Nigeria, okobi
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Jascon4: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by optional1(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
basingstroke I can see you viewing this...
Shout to you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by youngbest(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thunder bolt from Okobi
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by Jascon4: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
2- 0

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by youngbest(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
And goal number 2
Re: Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 by kilo4sure: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nig 2 Kenya 0

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.