Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook (4457 Views)

Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ArabMopol(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Residents of Nkpor, in Anambra
state, were provoked beyond
measure after a school boy was
beaten without mercy for writing
‘Biafra Boy’ in his textbook. An
exclusive report by Ebonyi TV
News reveals that the incident
happened in Ideal Minds
Foundation Secondary School,
Nkpor.
The secondary school student
who was a die-hard fanatic of
Biafra wrote ‘BIAFRA BOY’ in his
student textbook and handed in
his class work to his teacher, a
member of the National Youth
Service Corps deployed to the
school as his place of primary
assignment.
The corps member was reported
to have been offended for what
the boy wrote and as a result,
immediately dragged him to the
office of the principal where the
boy was said to have received 51
strokes of the cane.
All efforts made to speak with
principal of the school was
unfruitful and staff of the school
refused to comment on the issue,
Reacting to the incident, residents
of Nkpor described it as an
intimidation of the highest order.
A woman simply identified as
Charity said there is no way they
will take it lightly.
Another person who spoke on the
condition of anonymity pointed
out that an occurrence of this sort
will never happen in the North.
“If it where in the North, the principal
and the corper would have been
burnt alive by now. But they should
be thankful that Christianity does
not accept shedding of innocent
blood, unlike Islam.”
This is quite provoking! What
happened to freedom of
expression? Although a youth
corps member is more like a
symbol of unity in the nation,
punishing a boy this way for a
flimsy reason will only end up
creating hatred and disunity. I
hope this fire is doused before it
gets out of hand…

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
NYSC should extend his service year and all his allowance should be paid to the boy's family for treatment. Haba! angry angry

Frustration everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by olaniyi0(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
chaii! aboki na aboki o, just dnt let them cash u or else, suya loading shocked
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
What is the name of this corper? I intend to follow up this case..

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by slyng(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is the principal a northerner too?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by SEMO007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
What sort of Nonsense is this.... This stupidity been manifested.. Flogging d boy does it change him from been biafra boy..

Some northerners self.. Seriously the corps member should be disciplined.. Dis is inhumane..
RuBBISh..
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Luckylife(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
NYSC should extend his service year and all his allowance should be paid to the boy's family for treatment. Haba! angry angry

Frustration everywhere
seconded let the frustrated aborki be arrested even though his father created Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Makapounse(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't pity the boy, those that shouted Biafra in 1967 where killed until they all surrender through Bri. Gen Effiong , i think because he's a small boy and got junior death , not senior death that applied to the past agitated ones.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ayindejimmy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
What does the op aim to achieve with this absurd post?

So an Hausa corper did this?
Would you have preferred it if he was an Igbo corper?

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by jimoceans14(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
You went to some bodies state,a secondary school boy that don't even know much about the Biafra movement he feels he is part of wrote something to that effect on his book.....and you felt its okay to unleash all your life's frustration on him.....if I be from that boy community or family and we no wound that aboki corper wella for that town make I know why angry

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by porshuch: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
But this p ic is from hakeem effect, the pictures are not real, and this is a concoction news from ipob guys. If you believe this news, then you need to check your brain.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by rusher14: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Old photo.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Elkay3: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't like it when people who seem OK get to deceive another group that also seems OK.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2016
rusher14:
Old photo.
Thanks for Observing such magnanimous LIE

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Lie from the pit of hell.
May God punish whoever concocted this story including the op

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by suwalee(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Very bad....I don't support the action d corper took +i hate cane marks on kids but parents shld know that a school is a place for learning not a ground for biafra agitaion for the sake of peace.show ur love for biafra outside learning environ
ArabMopol:
happened in Ideal Minds
Nkpor.
assignment.
strokes of the cane.
will take it lightly.
blood, unlike Islam.”
happened to freedom of
gets out of hand…
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ArabMopol(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
suwalee:
Very bad....I don't support the action d corper took +i hate cane marks on kids but parents shld know that a school is a place for learning not a ground for biafra agitaion for the sake of peace.show ur love for biafra outside learning environ
and do you think an Igbo corper will do this to Hausa student and still be alive ? let's apply some conscience here... scourging him will even motivate him more, this a child for Christ sake, there are ways to handle such situations without inflicting pains , lemme ask If this boy is ur child will you take it ?
scourging him this way shows that what ever he believed in detest you... I can't even phantom why landlocked oil barren desert rodents and their yellow-bar allies freaks out when mentioned Biafra
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
il be gutted if the majority of you go on to eat this bollocks fuccin disaster this post is obviously shit nigerian wankers bliv all they set eyes on

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by KeyzEEto(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
WTF!!!!
That corper should be detained because he's capable of killing someone!
Poor Boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by morbeta(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is pure lies.......the corper has become scapegoat. that is pure mark of initiation!!!!! no teacher come hausa corper can do that. This is a scheme to cover up the already existing initiation mark. I am speaking from experience. Guys wey sabi can agree with me.
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by MeAboki(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
happened in Ideal Minds
Nkpor.
assignment.
strokes of the cane.
will take it lightly.
blood, unlike Islam.”
happened to freedom of
gets out of hand…

What will you gain by spreading this baseless concocted lie - no source nothing; yet some gullible souls seem to be buying it, line hook and sinker?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Afonjas will come here and tell you that he deserved it. Afonjas...SMH!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Olu317(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Makapounse:
I don't pity the boy, those that shouted Biafra in 1967 where killed until they all surrender through Bri. Gen Effiong , i think because he's a small boy and got junior death , not senior death that applied to the past agitated ones.
why on earth would you write a negative word as such?, even if you aren't an eboe, does it mean you need wish the boy “junior death"?,Your piece was practically unfair on a minor. The truth is that no matter how much Nigeria tries, she can not kill an IDEOLOGY nor can you. I don't represent eboes at all but evil thought against other tribe doesn't exist in the mindsets of the real YORUBA. What tribe are you?,Be bold to show your strength. Wicked and heartless being like you . I am a Yoruba blood 100% with PRIDE.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ArabMopol(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
MeAboki:

What will you gain by spreading this baseless concocted lie - no source nothing; yet some gullible souls seem to be buying it, line hook and sinker?
Oya see source chop www.buzznigeria.com/ hausa - corper-
biafra -boy/
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by ArabMopol(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
MeAboki:

Oya see source chop
www​. newsflashngr.com/hausa-corper-flog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by MeAboki(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
Oya see source chop
www​. newsflashngr.com/hausa-corper-flog
Chop wetin?
Abeg, comot; do you think I am that gullible to fall for your hateful Igbo propaganda - made up stories in the back streets of Aba by bloggers without ethics or credibility; but blind greedy desire to drive up traffic?

The story is fake and simply modified from an unrelated story of a teacher - student brutality (seemingly somewhere in Kenya) initially brought to attention by a Facebook user named Rita Kigawa.
Here are two links both corroborating the real source of the boy's pictures and the original story.
http://www.alabekee.com/2016_03_29_archive.html
http://nigerdailyeye..com.ng/2016/03/brutality-teacher-leaves-student-with.html Your Igbo bloddas took the story modified it and dishonestly made out that the victim was Igbo and his abuser a Hausa Corper - to serve their hateful evil agenda.

To prove my point: click on the 1st link you provided, it will take you to a google page; click on the next link to open the blog website, NEWSFLASH-NGR with same propaganda modified story.
http://www.newsflashngr.com/index.php/2016/11/22/tension-hausa-corper-beats-igbo-student-coma-writing-biafra-boy-texbook-nkpor-happened-next/
You will notice, however, how this blogger used this quite different unrelated picture to support his propaganda story.
If you should do a google image search on the picture, it will also take you back to the original story about a 13 yr old boy who was allegedly possessed by spirit in Marang'a County, Kenya.
Here is the link.
https://tuko.co.ke/145368-see-kenyas-richest-witch-doctor-who-owns-a-ksh-40-million-mansion-and-a-fleet-of-cars.html

Its your turn to chop; hope you have appetite.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by laudate: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
MeAboki:

Chop wetin?
Abeg, comot; do you think I am that gullible to fall for your hateful Igbo propaganda - made up stories in the back streets of Aba by bloggers without ethics or credibility; but blind greedy desire to drive up traffic?

The story is fake and simply modified from an unrelated story of a teacher - student brutality (seemingly somewhere in Kenya) initially brought to attention by a Facebook user named Rita Kigawa.
Here are two links both corroborating the real source of the boy's pictures and the original story.
http://www.alabekee.com/2016_03_29_archive.html
http://nigerdailyeye..com.ng/2016/03/brutality-teacher-leaves-student-with.html Your Igbo bloddas took the story modified it and dishonestly made out that the victim was Igbo and his abuser a Hausa Corper - to serve their hateful evil agenda.

To prove my point: click on the 1st link you provided, it will take you to a google page; click on the next link to open the blog website, NEWSFLASH-NGR with same propaganda modified story.
http://www.newsflashngr.com/index.php/2016/11/22/tension-hausa-corper-beats-igbo-student-coma-writing-biafra-boy-texbook-nkpor-happened-next/
You will notice, however, how this blogger used this quite different unrelated picture to support his propaganda story.
If you should do a google image search on the picture, it will also take you back to the original story about a 13 yr old boy who was allegedly possessed by spirit in Marang'a County, Kenya.
Here is the link.
https://tuko.co.ke/145368-see-kenyas-richest-witch-doctor-who-owns-a-ksh-40-million-mansion-and-a-fleet-of-cars.html

Its your turn to chop; hope you have appetite.

Thank you for taking out time to do this research & check out the facts. Otherwise some people would have used it again as a weapon to stoke their agenda of ethnic hate.

Anytime their ignorance, half-truths and propaganda gets refuted, they get offended. I always wonder why?? sad

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by Tonyosas101(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Lolzzz, now, that's funny
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by MeAboki(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

Thank you for taking out time to do this research & check out the facts. Otherwise some people would have used it again as a weapon to stoke their agenda of ethnic hate.

Anytime their ignorance, half-truths and propaganda gets refuted, they get offended. I always wonder why?? sad

Yes indeed, we shall continue to address and refute their malicious lies.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by urahara(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Moderators abeg please lockdown this thread and remove it from fp angry

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook by suwalee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
C'mon I don't support the action na
ArabMopol:
and do you think an Igbo corper will do this to Hausa student and still be alive ? let's apply some conscience here... scourging him will even motivate him more, this a child for Christ sake, there are ways to handle such situations without inflicting pains , lemme ask If this boy is ur child will you take it ?
scourging him this way shows that what ever he believed in detest you... I can't even phantom why landlocked oil barren desert rodents and their yellow-bar allies freaks out when mentioned Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB / Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics) / See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.