Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] (48003 Views)

Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway / Nigerian College Of Aviation Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
byrron:

grin grin grin grin

One of the air force gateman must have pushed it down since the air force man said it only just fell down as if it is a cup falling from a table.

Comedians have taken over the length and breadth of Nigeria
hahahahaha. Na breeze blow am

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Stylz69(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
What a waste. I recall all the pomp when handing over the helicopter to the army. They painted it useless colour, probably innoson weaponized it with disregard to the weight limits of the copter. They tried to take off and the heavy bird toppled over....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by raymond1550(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nbote:

No blame the d copter for falling... Wen u ppl were blaming the other one for basically everything wrong for d country u were enjoying it abi? Imagine d ppl saying d plane only fell and u dey here dey talk of executhieves... Y wasn't it sold outrightly? D pesin u quoted simply asked a question without mentioning names but u responded in a typical manner.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this grammer iz too much pls bring it down a little , copter fall or it fell i dnt understand is like oshogbo weed is working
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by raymond1550(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babzilla:

hahahahaha. Na breeze blow am
abi ooo my brother i dont tire .augh wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
deejerrydee:
Nigerian Air Force says it was an incident, not a crash

Barely two months after the presidency handed over two aircraft in the Presidential fleet to the Nigerian Air Force, an investigation has revealed that one of the ballistics defence capable aircraft has been seemingly, poorly managed and crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base, Makurdi.

[url]TheNewsGuru.com[/url] gathered from a top, reliable source that one of the aircraft, Agusta AW 101, a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, got crashed less than a month after the Nigerian Air Force took delivery of it from the presidency, due to poor training of crew members saddled to man the operations of the aircraft.

When contacted, the Nigerian Air Force, P.R.O., Group Captain Dele Famuyiwa, denied the report that one of the aircraft crashed.

In a telephone conversation with TheNewsGuru.com, Famuyiwa said that the aircraft was not involved in a crash but an incidence of little effect.

[size=18pt]“It was not a crash. I wouldn’t call it a crash because it just fell on the ground in Makurdi.”[/size]

http://thenewsguru.com/presidential-aircraft-crashes-a-month-after-handover-to-nigerian-air-force/
It didn't crash, it just fell on the ground...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Pascal181: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
Hmm
I find it hard to believe the story
Hope some set of people didn't sell the said aircraft?
Anything is possible in this our dear country
Even with the picture? ur own pass Thomas o
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by JONITEZ(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

As in ?
spiritual falling. tongue

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by ArabMopol(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
I said it, and I will continue to say it, and keep saying it, buhari will die in plane crash or heartburn disease... the dullard is busy globetrotting one day Hezbollah, ISIS or Boko haram militants will shoot that air force 1 down with anti aircraft gun/missile... it have been written ,signed and sealed
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
see talk "it just fell on the ground". unbeliebable, so an aircraft is now a toy that falls on the ground. yeye irresponsible people, they just dont want to admit that its their fault coupled with their ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
It just fell to the ground.

Hmmmmm.......

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by sustainus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
so, as it didn't catch fire, it's not crash it just fall down, wow, they just de paint everything good, dis bullhari government sef
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
I said it, and I will continue to say it, and keep saying it, buhari will die in plane crash or heartburn disease... the dullard is busy globetrotting one day Hezbollah, ISIS or Boko haram militants will shoot that air force 1 down with anti aircraft gun/missile... it have been written ,signed and sealed
naso them dey shoot down plane 50,000ft high above the clouds abi. an anti aircraft gun will be useless for such and a missile will have to be guided via satellite.
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by hotspec(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
That part he said "it dint crash, it just fell on the ground" really got me laughing since mng. It indeed fell on the ground its belly sideways. MUMU PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by UncleBob(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
See how God keeps punishing this Buhari govt, corruption!!!corruption!!!! Wetin we wan chop? Na corruption? Now he has lost 1m USD in this helicopter crash. Those responsible for the crash must be investigated by DSS and EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin[b][/b]
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Echo50(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
A buyer is Some where waiting..........biko

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by princefaculty(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
We know say e no pieces but say e fall na normal thing? Abi to crash no be by falling too?

If fall na new word for landing then it's no big deal. Nigerian Airfoce no join Nigerian Army and Lienus Mohammed o coz e no good

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Almand: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oche211:

the matter tire person. These guys think that other Nigerians are at the same level of low reasoning like them.
When you have large numberof zombies ready to make excuse and believe anything as long as bubu comes out looking good, you say anytthing no matter how unintelligent

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
deejerrydee:
Nigerian Air Force says it was an incident, not a crash

Barely two months after the presidency handed over two aircraft in the Presidential fleet to the Nigerian Air Force, an investigation has revealed that one of the ballistics defence capable aircraft has been seemingly, poorly managed and crashed at the Nigerian Air Force base, Makurdi.

[url]TheNewsGuru.com[/url] gathered from a top, reliable source that one of the aircraft, Agusta AW 101, a medium-lift helicopter specially designed for military operations, got crashed less than a month after the Nigerian Air Force took delivery of it from the presidency, due to poor training of crew members saddled to man the operations of the aircraft.

When contacted, the Nigerian Air Force, P.R.O., Group Captain Dele Famuyiwa, denied the report that one of the aircraft crashed.

In a telephone conversation with TheNewsGuru.com, Famuyiwa said that the aircraft was not involved in a crash but an incidence of little effect.

“It was not a crash. I wouldn’t call it a crash because it just fell on the ground in Makurdi.”

http://thenewsguru.com/presidential-aircraft-crashes-a-month-after-handover-to-nigerian-air-force/
Which English do dey not understand crash and accident wat is d different
May be d ssame Group different Period
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by tyehmi(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
[/i]Naija which way nah[i]

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Olisa4all: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
An aviation accident is defined by the Convention on International Civil Aviation Annex 13 as an occurrence associated with the operation of an aircraft, which takes place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight until all such persons have disembarked, where a person is fatally or seriously injured, the aircraft sustains damage or structural failure or the aircraft is missing or is completely inaccessible.If the aircraft is destroyed or severely damaged so that it must be written off, it is further defined as a hull loss accident-Wiki
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by raymond1550(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
EMIOMOADEOYE:
It just fell to the ground.

Hmmmmm.......
e fall na person push am fall, ibanban weed strong ass oshogbo weed , now i see
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Deaszy1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
mamaafrik:
Thatz not a crash now,it only fell yakata....,no him bottom i dey see so??,military can liar....

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Ghost447(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
olatunji21:

Are u seriously blaming d executive for this again?
Like seriously, if d govt didn't handover this Aircraft we re going to keep complaining now it wasn't handled properly after "dashing" it out, yet u stil blaming d executive..
Who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Arm Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria? Who is the head of the Executive?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Miles300: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
What then is called a crash , even wen tire burst for runway they still call it crash land .. Wen people in govt institutions talk like this u know whahala dey ..... Not everyone that goes to Skool is educated !!
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by robertogun(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
olatunji21:

Are u seriously blaming d executive for this again?
Like seriously, if d govt didn't handover this Aircraft we re going to keep complaining now it wasn't handled properly after "dashing" it out, yet u stil blaming d executive..
Yes he has every right to blame the executive. The Airforce is under the Ministry of Defence whose Minister reports to the Federal Executive Council under our PMB.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by davidif: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
deejerrydee:

“It was not a crash. I wouldn’t call it a crash because it just fell on the ground in Makurdi.”

Chei!!! grin grin Nigerians no go kill person. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by ArabMopol(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
uxdesigner:

naso them dey shoot down plane 50,000ft high above the clouds abi. an anti aircraft gun will be useless for such and a missile will have to be guided via satellite.
uncle which commercial plane fly 50,000ft above sea level, July 2014: A Ukrainian
Antonov An-26 transport
aircraft was shot down by a
surface-to-air missile over
eastern Ukraine while flying at
31,300 ft... the highest commercial plane like that our air force 1 can climb is 40,000ft while on international route while 23,000 to 30,000ft while on local route, so to bring him down is very easy,
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by bart10: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bubu and hypocrisy. The aircraft na tokunbo!
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Guyman02: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Quota system Airforce, not surprised

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by rane06(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Good afternoon dear
good evening boss
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by ugwuishi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
plane wet never go war dey fall. That means, catapult is enough to bring it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? / My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.