Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! (23399 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Why Are Ladies So Lucky Like This? / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2016
She is Naza, the daughter in-law of the richest Nigerian woman, Folorunsho
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

He is married to a woman who has all we adore kisskisskiss
Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza you are a beauty to be praised
I am not even fit to be your slave.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!!

crycry

_slaveman343

1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2016
she is pretty
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
nairalanddss:
she is pretty
True man!
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Rone16(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Looks like di'ja..She's pretty

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2016
At least women like this can be grateful for one thing, the inferior black race

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Rone16:
Looks like di'ja..She's pretty
Indeed. And even prettier. wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Jealoused? smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
Jealoused? smiley
More like envy. I want to be confortably a 5 and be called a 10. Where is that race for me undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Most beautiful in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by herzern0: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2016
*Walks away....

5 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
More like envy. I want to be confortably a 5 and be called a 10. Where is that race for me undecided
Europe wink
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Very smart. wink There are prettier Nigerian women abeg. Nigerians and inferiority complex sef once it's foreign, it is gold. Y'all should grow up.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Qummie:

Very smart. wink There are prettier Nigerian women abeg. Nigerians and inferiority complex sef once it's foreign, it is gold. Y'all should grow up.
makydebbie:
Jealoused? smiley
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
Jealoused? smiley

Wahala lo ko ara e si.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by NLbully(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2016
tongue Have seen NLanders better than this!!

#Peace

5 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Bigmind(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:
Alakija. Her son, Folarin, who was unfortunate to be born with black skin and monkey face is the luckiest man on earth right now

Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair choi. God created this one himself.

We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Marrying any woman that looks like you will be too much to bear. How can one live with an angel.

crycry

_slaveman343
Your moniker speaks volume.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by ajokebelle(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2016
@ Op, you are really a slaveman .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:

Spotless white skin, pointed nose, long silky hair
choi. God created this one himself.

[s]We the people of Nigeria and the black race will forever be grateful to this embodiment and definition of beauty. Need i say that our future children will be eternally grateful for our choice.

Naza we adore you. Who can extend this beauty to us!!!![/s]

crycry

_slaveman343

Op are you okay undecided undecided

Slave mentality at it's finest...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2016
Don't mind the op...I didn't even read the gibberish.
swann:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Sandydayziz(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Op u nd who is greatful U seem high! by the way y's no one asking her to wash off the makeup.. If she dark now una go say na watever undecided

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2016
swann:

When our Naija women are more beautiful.
Op this are naija women from diff tribes and they look better than what your trying to hype.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
All the pictures in this thread are just full of makeup. so it's pretty tough to tell.

I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Disappointed
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by absool(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Nah she is just ok but she may be the 2135486 finest

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Rayloverscrib: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:

crycry

_slaveman343

I can only accept wen I see her wake up in the morning without make up or make over whatever.

Seems u don't know what beauty entails.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
She's pretty

Nl girls should admit it.

U wor-wor no be her fault

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by kullozone(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2016
This one na mumu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
She is pretty tho but the hype is really not necessary.
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by mofeoluwadassah: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Slaveman343:

crycry

_slaveman343
u really rep ur name here,slaveman! grin

2 Likes

Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by Slaveman343: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
richommie:
She's pretty

Nl girls should admit it.

U wor-wor no be her fault

#YOLO
Lwkm lmao see gbese o
Re: (photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
The lady is pretty but she wouldnt make my top 100 list, as for OP its your choice, you are the beholder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.