Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security (8299 Views)

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood / Plateau State Government Bans Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by henryanna36: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't how true this story is but according to the information shared by a Facebook user Chidinma,Bauchi state government has placed ban on all social gatherings and processions based on security alerts received by the state.

Plz is there anybody in Bauchi who can help us confirm the authenticity of the news?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/boko-haram-again-bauchi-state-govt.html

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by nellyelitz(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
The reality is now setting in, when oga liar muhammed claimed they've technically been defeated y'll screamed 'I concur'!

The affected state govs knew this scam but just to score cheap political points you kept mute and rather praise bubu, one aboki in Borno even said his state is more safer than Lagos-imagine the insult!

All these na the masses dey suffer am...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Mentcee(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
How does this turn the illiterate Buhari into a literate man?

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by nwaanambra1(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
this is clearly not about bokoharam - there is no any reported case of serious bokoharam attack in bauchi state.

This is all about the shiite! hence the mention of public gathering and procession and a clear order to security operatives!

They are all hell bent on deleting the shiites! undecided undecided

see that boffon insulting buhari with a clear traceable handle - if they arrest the goat now and charge her with harassment the social media will start screaming human right abuse while now she is insulting a man old enough to be her grand father no one is seeing any thing wrong with it!

people always forget that your rights stops where my nose starts! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
This is all about shitte's....

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by dragonking3: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Where is Lalasticlala sef?? ?
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Atiku2019: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Clampdown on Shiites cry

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2016
This is all about shitte's.... Boko haram does not thrive in bauchi like other northern affected states...

But its quite amazing, the drive, enthusism, pressure, accelerated decisions, vigor against the shitte people is quite alarming.

One begins to wonder "whats the motive behind the ordeal"

Speak or you would only be trampled on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by mej67: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2016
'SECRETE' Press Release?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by ArabMopol(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
I'm not bothered once all this religious war is secluded in landlocked oil barren desert... if them like make them blow the entire region up... I'm safer across the border ... karma nah Olosho
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by nellyelitz(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
nwaanambra1:
this is clearly not about bokoharam - there is no any reported case of serious bokoharam attack in bauchi state.

This is all about the shiite! hence the mention of public gathering and procession and a clear order to security operatives!

see that boffon insulting buhari with a clear traceable handle - if they arrest the goat now and charge her with harassment the social media will start screaming human right abuse while now she is insulting a man old enough to be her grand father no one is seeing any thing wrong with it!

why e take the pain you...

If I be that guy eh u for see slap grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
nwaanambra1:

Arrest for what?? Some people really reason with their anus

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by tessy828(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enough is enough sef. Good move by the government
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Angelb4: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Do they hold any social gathering apart from Friday prayers? They don't do Owambe nah
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
What of batch B stream 1 corps member?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by sidneyj(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
waste of effort....social media is enough

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by mokoshalb(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by fratermathy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Its better they are banned than they are sorry.
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by johntaiwo123(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
k
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by bamasite(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please we need confirmation from residents
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Men this girl is mouthed grin see the way she destroy buhari

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Bants(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is it about BH or Just any Sharia-styled law...Cos this northerners are becoming very extreme with their religion
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by msld: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tell them your government is so incompetent to provide security for residents. I lose brain cells whenever I see this kind of news from naija. Always the easy way out.
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by mannerkojak(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am a Corp member serving in bauchi state I haven't heard of the news any way...
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Azujabeel(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yes it is true, but the ban was to stop people from welcoming Ex-governor Isa Yuguda, though people doesn't seemed to abide by that law, cox they are busy celebrating and happy with Yuguda's presence in the city.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Clampdown on Shiites cry
Yes you are right
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Blue3k(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Anyone want to take bets when Shia groups radicalize and where.

I'm guessing 3 yrs max and start point will be Kaduna then Bauchi then lastly Kano.
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by sanitelag(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
I am from Bauchi.
The ban on social gathering is to prevent former governor Isah Yuguda from his planned political rally on Saturday Nov. 26th.

Not shiites @all

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Persons For Plotting To Rob Governor Dickson, Land In Prison Custody / Amaechi Talks About FG Mortgages For A Chinese Loan / Amaechi: New Rail, Seaport Development Will Increase GDP Contribution By 7%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.