Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) (1184 Views)

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) / Monkey Money Madness. Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by mej67: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared
and announced that he would buy monkeys for
N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were
so many monkeys around, went out to the forest
and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as
supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped
their efforts. He further announced that he would
now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the
villagers and they started catching monkeys
again. Soon the supply diminished and people
started going back to their farms. The offer rate
increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys
became so little that it took much effort to even
see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy
monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go
to the city on some business, his assistant would
now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the
villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big
cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell
them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns
from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD
EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The
most greedy ones among them even sold their
lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to
make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only
monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to # MMM.The world of Monkeys!
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by mej67: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
I'm not the author. I'm just sharing.
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by HopeAlive14(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Is there no agency in the government that can look into the activities of these so called "get-rich-quick" promotions.

One should not be fooled into living a life of success without sweat.
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by anibi9674: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
keep ur article to ur self.
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by Horlufemi(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Fantastic article
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by Ibenuel: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
why is Mmm things so disturbing some people, na waoo!
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by nurez305(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
HopeAlive14:
Is there no agency in the government that can look into the activities of these so called "get-rich-quick" promotions.

One should not be fooled into living a life of success without sweat.
oga is it about sweating before making it in life, if it is, go to mile 12 in lagos or any site and see labourer sweating. Then walk closer to them and ask them how many building did they have...what is paining you people is when you see a risk taker earning 3times of the peanut you are earning frm nigeria slavery job yet you are stil afraid of joining them. Tell me what politician has been doing for them to deserve those money they are earning weekly... Oga success is nt by sweat, it is by luck... Leave people to do what they knw is better for them

1 Like

Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by cpo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is all about a case of if you can not defeat them insult them.
Expression is free.
MMM has a principle that all their insult can not defeat.
mmm ride on. Why will they not insult you afterward you are on top of the chart.
Long live MMM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
nurez305:
oga is it about sweating before making it in life, if it is, go to mile 12 in lagos or any site and see labourer sweating. Then walk closer to them and ask them how many building did they have...what is paining you people is when you see a risk taker earning 3times of the peanut you are earning frm nigeria slavery job yet you are stil afraid of joining them. Tell me what politician has been doing for them to deserve those money they are earning weekly... Oga success is nt by sweat, it is by luck... Leave people to do what they knw is better for them

Bro, it is not always those laboring in mile 12 that are sweating o.

A bank manager, for example, is also sweating (laboring) too.

Of course I agree with you that we should "leave people to do what they know is better for them", however that should be something that will not cause them loses or sorrows at the end of the day.

If MMM is not a fraud (as the story tried to depict), I see no reason why they should not be encouraged to continue their business.
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by Jamez122: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Click below
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by nurez305(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
HopeAlive14:

Bro, it is not always those laboring in mile 12 that are sweating o.

A bank manager, for example, is also sweating (laboring) too.

Of course I agree with you that we should "leave people to do what they know is better for them", however that should be something that will not cause them loses or sorrows at the end of the day.

If MMM is not a fraud (as the story tried to depict), I see no reason why they should not be encouraged to continue their business.
and tell me what is risk free in this life. The bank manager that is also doing a legit job is also takìng a risk, if robber should enter a bank today, the first person they wil attack is the bank manager becos they know he has the key to the vault, countless number of bank worker has loss their life to robbers and that does not stop graduate applying for banking job... Please what is more sorrowful than losing someone which is a breadwinner of the family...i think it is better you guys direct your preaching to those that play bet9ja and co. No you wil not, its only those that invest in a platform that celebrated 1year without anybody losing kobo that you wil keep advicing....bro it is never too late for you to join... Check my signature and contact me for get help wordwide
Re: The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) by HopeAlive14(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2016
nurez305:
and tell me what is risk free in this life. The bank manager that is also doing a legit job is also takìng a risk, if robber should enter a bank today, the first person they wil attack is the bank manager becos they know he has the key to the vault, countless number of bank worker has loss their life to robbers and that does not stop graduate applying for banking job... Please what is more sorrowful than losing someone which is a breadwinner of the family...i think it is better you guys direct your preaching to those that play bet9ja and co. No you wil not, its only those that invest in a platform that celebrated 1year without anybody losing kobo that you wil keep advicing....bro it is never too late for you to join... Check my signature and contact me for get help wordwide

Wishing fruitful returns in your investment

(1) (Reply)

Update On MMM Nigeria / My Neighbour In COMA After UBA Crash In Port Harcourt / Things You Need To Know About Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.