Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) (54936 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
ftc on 2nd page!

at all-at all nahim bahd pass.

Lala sneh, abeg les go dia cool

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by dayleke: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
ThePlumbers:
More pics...

Everyone on the site called the reptile alligator. It didnt take me much time to convince them it's name is Monitor Lizard since they see me as some 'informed guy'

Alligator, monitor lizard,class captain lizard, crocodile , all na same

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by kaybestt(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
shumuel:
I don't know why these two reptiles are mostly seen and killed at the same area, anyone with an idea why ?
itz bcus they are both reptiles naa ni

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by oladimejiX: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by baybeeboi: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
You are a good boss, just buy it for your bois, way to be happy.
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
How can sombori eat something like that?such an ugly looking animal undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hope say una no go kill lala with snake

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by eleko1: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
U killed those 2 innocent animals goin bout their biz just to satisfy lalasticala abi sad? Be expecting dem iya iya dis midnite angry sad undecided

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Whether it is called Monitor lizard or LED lizard, just get d two reptiles in a stake with wood burning under....oya oya...no long tin

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by GMBuhari: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
shumuel:
I don't know why these two reptiles are mostly seen and killed at the same area, anyone with an idea why ?

Maybe they are dating grin

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by shumuel(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emma60Ayoola:
I think maybe bcs they have common habitat or share the same habitat....

Yeah, am thinking the same too but Monitor lizards prefare swampy areas while snakes bushy area, though they stay in swampy areas too but i noticed if a snake is killed its most likely a Monitor lizard will follow.

I watched a video of how a monitor lizard excaped from numerous snakes chasing after it, i think they eat eachother, thereby they chase after each other.

Do you think its a thinkable reason ?

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Genesis2000(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Genesis2000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Oooh Gawd.

I hope lala doesn't end up marrying a snake oooo grin
Cos his love for snake is like cylinder and gas wink

But on a serious note lalasticlala can U please tell us all why you love snakes so much?

#just joking.
grin
Yewandequeen:
Oooh Gawd.

I hope lala doesn't end up marrying a snake oooo grin
Cos his love for snake is like cylinder and gas wink

But on a serious note lalasticlala can U please tell us all why you love snakes so much?

#just joking.

Lol
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by abrahamzy: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
shumuel:
Even me
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
I still can't believe somebody will actually eat this disgusting creature
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Emma60Ayoola(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
shumuel:

Yeah, am thinking the same too but Monitor lizards prefare swampy areas while snakes bushy area, though they stay in swampy areas too but i noticed if a snake is killed its most likely a Monitor lizard will follow.

I watched a video of how a monitor lizard excaped from numerous snakes chasing after it, i think they eat eachother, thereby they chase after each other. Yes

Do you think its a thinkable reason ?
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by deedondavi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Elchappo:
Revelation 23 vs 14..

In the last days of the earth, son of men will kill monitor lizard nd snake and sell for a shekel of garri...

today a plastic(shekel) of garri is 2k-2.5k....

Nwanne, Oge Ogwugwu oge is near ooo..
cheesy cheesy bros u fail am .....na revelation 26 vs 14

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by wildchild1: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lets make Egusi with these grin

Check my signature
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
See the evil snake

If lala love for putting snake story front page will lead to their extinction..
.. I am in full support..... Kill dose vermins

Add rats to lala.... Move rat killing sef to frontt page abeg

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
What is Lalasticlala? grin

Lalasticlala is the name of any snake, alligator, crocodile or monitor lizard

Na wao! This guy don suffer 4 una hand cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i pity your ban
lolzzz
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by walosky(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
just prepared mine

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by okowande(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
There is no big deal abt tis.Must u post yeye things on nairaland?
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
LALASTICLALA, BROS HOW FAR O grin grin grin grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by vabok(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wait till the landlord appears, then you will know who owns the lizard!
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by BeauHomme: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Your worker screamed in fear for the 1st one and was gladly shouting "obe, obe" for the 2nd. That's discrimination o cheesy
Is he a racist? cool

ThePlumbers:
I am a plumber. I have a job going on a construction site in Ajah where I am posting this from at the moment. My workers and I got to the site this morning to start working, one of the labourers who I asked to bring a sewage pipe screamed out like Sango's thunder, I rushed to see what happened, and it was a snake crawling out from one of the 4 inches pipes seen in the picture below. I immediately grabbed a big stone and hurled it at the serpent's head, before I could bend down to pick more stones, other workers on the site have scattered its head in a split second.

Just 5 minutes later I heard the same guy shouting 'obe' 'obe' (Obe is SOUP in Yoruba). I went to see what was happening again and he had killed a monitor Lizard. Everyone wanted us to smoke the rare reptile for some garri consumption later in the afternoon, but right now as I type this a man is negotiating to buy the giant lizard for N2,500. The labourer's daily stipend is N2000. Sellng it for N2,500 wont be bad. But I have told the man to check back in one hour.

But I am thinking, since I am the boss on the site, should I just buy it for like 2k and we all roast it for garri for lunch. What do you think?

Thanks to my Gionee M5 plus for the clear pictures
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Horlorlardaey: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
chai!!!!!

enough food to last lala till next week another snake will be killed
Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lala food don come

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) by andyanders: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
After eating this so called animal and you start developing some kind of disease, you will not come to realize that you have eaten some kind of animals you need not eat.

You guys should be careful what you eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.