Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

Learning Spanish In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learning Spanish In Lagos (5627 Views)

Master French or Spanish in 90days (VIP Course for Adults and Students) / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Spanish In Lagos by bluerange(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
I am in Lagos now and hope to be in Spain in the next 10 weeks. I need to learn spanish at least to:

Understand and use simple sentences concerning immediate concrete surrounding.

Introduce somebody or myself, ask and answer simple questions.

Interact in a simple way provided the other person is prepared to repeat or rephrase things and help me formulate what I am trying to say.

Understand sentences and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most personal relevance.

Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics.

Use a series of sentences to describe in simple terms my people, living conditions, educational background, job.

Is anyone out there who can refer me to a language school here in lagos where I can learn spanish or a private tutor who can take me on it, I would be most grateful.
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by SEFAGO(m): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2009
I dont know about any spanish tutor but you could try and find a copy of rosetta stone in naija, and use it to learn it urself.
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by dammiejay: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
call this man, 07034199600 and 07028339755
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by bluerange(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Dammiejay thanks, would call him up.
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by dsuperstar(f): 2:37am On Nov 07, 2010
another way of getting ahead is learning a second language,this gives the employer the impression that you are diverse and versatile. esp the oil companies,

you can get free French and Spanish lessons from my signature pages.once you like the pages when every an update is sent you get the lessons, its fun,

you can now learn French on facebook every day all free, with well researched methods that will get you speaking it in weeks,

see my signature pages
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by ballbe: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Im spanish citizen (native) I will be in Lagos end of September phone in Ikeja 07037809344 Spain +34622631706
I will like to teach spanish language, any body contact with me
ballbepets@gmail.com
Re: Learning Spanish In Lagos by Somzie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Nigerian Law School Fees / 2012 Official Education Section Poster Of The Year / Top 3 Colleges Of Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.