Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? (2742 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by inme: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerians (especially Ibos) can be found in any part of the world, in far away Australia to Cambodia, Turkmenistan, Thailand.

I've heard people say they want to travel to different countries, but I have NEVER heard anybody say they want to travel to Portugal or seen anybody traveling to Portugal

#justmyobservation
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by sweetilicious(f): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
When i eventually save up more for my travelling expenses, i will go to china, south korea then potugal,I have always wished to be in China my life. It will be a dream come true to me.
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by Laird(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Portugal's economy is bad so their Portuguese even migrate out

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by Arewa12: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Concur with Laird

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by gentleiphy: 4:17am On Nov 25, 2016
inme:
Nigerians (especially Ibos) can be found in any part of the world, in far away Australia to Cambodia, Turkmenistan, Thailand.

I've heard people say they want to travel to different countries, but I have NEVER heard anybody say they want to travel to Portugal or seen anybody traveling to Portugal

#justmyobservation

And you never also heard that any country or town or village you dont find an ibo man then there is no money in that place..ibo men no dey stay were money no dey bros...after ask ibo men too to go North Korea...you be learner?
Re: Why Don't Nigerians Travel To Portugal? by inme: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
gentleiphy:

And you never also heard that any country or town or village you dont find an ibo man then there is no money in that place..ibo men no dey stay were money no dey bros...after ask ibo men too to go North Korea...you be learner?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Aguleri, Anambra State / Possible Location On Missing Tradewing Beechcraft 1900d Airplane / Help Needed For Getting Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.