Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming (3383 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Beamborla(f): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2016
emusmithy:

Lemmie try to explain the points as was in my mind ...

3: She knows him and knows he likes her; they've been out a couple of times. Probably seem each other. She just wouldn't accept xoz of the guy's weaknesses (If you so hate that part of him, drive him, push him away...run away... Dont still hang around for money and sex.) She loves everyyother thing except that weakness. Is that what you call 'not my spec?' Don't you also have weaknesses? Marriage is made up of two weak people coming together to build a strong bond/family. Lets accept the fact. Some ladies have weaknesses they've been hiding too; eg, one boob is bigger than the other. Maturity overlooks all those physically stuff and really go for what actually matters. WHAT IS KUKU MY BUSINESS? AM I THE ONE BACHELORETTING FOR HER? LET HER WAIT FOR HER PERFECT MAN!

4. You're not getting any younger AND the reply, marriage isn't a must for everyone. I didn't say it was. I'm only speaking the minds of most of their mums. Besides, their minds too even if they hate to hear someone else say it.

5. Him being not a persistent pursuer; For example You, Abimbola. I know you offline. If after years we've known a bit of ourselves. I miss you, you rreciprocate. We're both not in relationships. I'm not a persistent pursuer...I ask you out on a serious note. You start playing me 10-10. Hmm, I feel somehow and heed to Jessica's call who's been asking me out. I marry her. You start saying, I broke your heart. I'll say, You were simply forming but to me, it's Overforming coz I'm not that pushy in women matters.

Bla bla bla...work calls. Ttyl. You dey make me talk o
point 3 is still not forming...i agree with 5. Point 4, nope!

Have a great day
Re: Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Beamborla:

point 3 is still not forming...i agree with 5. Point 4, nope!

Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React / Man Is Searching For Ibadan Lady He Lent N81k To Get A Place (Photos) / I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.