Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! (1204 Views)

Flight Bookings Info & Point Of Entry Experience For Usa Students / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Share Your Canada POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! by guttentag(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hi all! I would beg that we share our Point of Entry experience here
Re: Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! by Arewa12: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nothing special for me cuz... The Immigration lady that check me in just ask me wht re u here to do

Blue black I Said came for fashion expo...

Lady: what about if u change ur mind

Me: Change my mind about what??

Lady: Never mind! Ur welcome to South Africa. Next please
Lolz

It was only in kenya some immigration dude... Wanted to blast rubbish... When he so my boarding pass, he saw I came with 1st class... The guy change tone.. Str8... Stupid ppl

2 Likes

Re: Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! by Frostbaby: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.
Re: Share Your South Africa POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! by opejole: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Frostbaby:
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.
bro jst get dat yellow card,it's jst 1k to 2k to avoid unnecessary delay...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Wide Choice Of Countries To Live In If Your Wallet Is Bottomless / Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants / Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.