Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is It A Crime To Dress Well To A Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It A Crime To Dress Well To A Wedding? (755 Views)

Men Changing Their Clothes For A Wedding On Festac Road" (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding / Reasons Why You Should Dress Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Dress Well To A Wedding? by nenergy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
I once attended a wedding wearing a black suit and a bowtie. I was feeling fly (with my fake Ray-Ban sunglasses) until I got to the venue.

I suddenly felt isolated and lonely.

Gazes and stares pierced my soul. Even the groom saw me, chuckled said; "Ahan". cheesy

I felt like a thunder thief.

Since then, its a shirt and jeans for me o grin

Is it a crime to dress well to a wedding?

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Five Natural Ways To Get Pure White Teeth. / Want To Learn A Fashion Designing Skill? Come On In! / 10 Stunning Ways To Tie Gele Will Capture Your Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.