Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi (1254 Views)

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy / Nigerians React To Pdp's Tweet On FFK "Unlawful Detainment [pics] " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by ElsonMorali: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
The gutter is proving to be too clean for Femi Fani-Kayode and Jimoh Ibrahim.

That FFK can multi-task sha. Only last week, he was busy coronating a new hero for the Igbo. He said he met Nnamdi Kanu in prison and became convinced that Nnamdi Kanu was Nnamdi Azikiwe and Odumegwu Ojukwu combined. I looked at that statement with the corner of one eye and muttered to myself: "the Igbo have truly suffered o. So, it is now within the remit of a Yoruba drug addict to name heroes for them?"

I also grinned and thought it was poetic justice for some of my Igbo friends who ganged up with many Yoruba human derelicts to rubbish Wole Soyinka at the time. Poetic justice because if you pile gratuitously on the best that a neighbouring ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (Soyinka), the very worst that the same ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (FFK) may be the one sending his mouth on useless and unsolicited errands to anoint heroes for you.

Now, after having ordained who is greater than Zik and Ojukwu in Igboland, FFK is back in the gutter with Jimoh Ibrahim. That fight is messy, very messy. They are accusing each other of the things common to Nigerian politicians. They are telling us who is a pig, who dances and eats jollof rice when paid, who is sleeping with dead bodies, who is into sodomy, etc.

Warning to the impressionable millennials who fight for politicians and tear at each other for the sake of the oppressor. Should the calculus of 2019 require them to kiss and make up, these two agbayas will unite to eat jollof rice together, sleep ritualistically with dead bodies together, while you are on social media ruining your lives in support of one against the other...

-Pius Adesanmi.

4 Likes

Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by Intrepid01(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm...so so on point...
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by policy12: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
I just pity any naija youth at this age fighting for politicians...an average naija polithiefians is after is own selfish interest.

While we are busy on social media calling ourselves names they are behind the door making jest of us.

God help naija.

1 Like

Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by Atiku2019: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku 2019....

FFK should contest for a Senatorial position in his State.
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by alrahmanonline(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Ffk is an evil genius, always trying to make people believe he's always on point
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by Scream(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2016
In other words... our politicians are dirts in our society, they should be pitied not supported.
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by JingoOAU(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Actually, it's a greater insult for the likes of FFK to anoint and consecrate the greatest man in Igboland, and some illiterates were jubilating

The same idiot that said he bleeped Bianca without condom....

FFK cannot even win a councillorship position in Ile ife.....but am sure, if he contest in any Igbo states as governor, he will win with a landslide

So pathetic
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by Amucha: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:
The gutter is proving to be too clean for Femi Fani-Kayode and Jimoh Ibrahim.

That FFK can multi-task sha. Only last week, he was busy coronating a new hero for the Igbo. He said he met Nnamdi Kanu in prison and became convinced that Nnamdi Kanu was Nnamdi Azikiwe and Odumegwu Ojukwu combined. I looked at that statement with the corner of one eye and muttered to myself: "the Igbo have truly suffered o. So, it is now within the remit of a Yoruba drug addict to name heroes for them?"

I also grinned and thought it was poetic justice for some of my Igbo friends who ganged up with many Yoruba human derelicts to rubbish Wole Soyinka at the time. Poetic justice because if you pile gratuitously on the best that a neighbouring ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (Soyinka), the very worst that the same ethnic nationality has to offer humanity (FFK) may be the one sending his mouth on useless and unsolicited errands to anoint heroes for you.

Now, after having ordained who is greater than Zik and Ojukwu in Igboland, FFK is back in the gutter with Jimoh Ibrahim. That fight is messy, very messy. They are accusing each other of the things common to Nigerian politicians. They are telling us who is a pig, who dances and eats jollof rice when paid, who is sleeping with dead bodies, who is into sodomy, etc.

Warning to the impressionable millennials who fight for politicians and tear at each other for the sake of the oppressor. Should the calculus of 2019 require them to kiss and make up, these two agbayas will unite to eat jollof rice together, sleep ritualistically with dead bodies together, while you are on social media ruining your lives in support of one against the other...

-Pius Adesanmi.

This write up didn't make sense to me. It is an insult to the Igbo and FFK. The writer is a hater of the comment of FFK about Nnamdi Kanu. Op just condemned FFK and the Igbo, then went on to say that both will be together if need be in 2019. Op would have made his point without bringing the Igbo and Nnamdi Kanu into it. There is also nothing wrong with peace. If both can make peace and work together in future it is also acceptable by all decent standards

1 Like

Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by ElsonMorali: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Amucha:

This write up didn't make sense to me. It is an insult to the Igbo and FFK. The writer is a hater of the comment of FFK about Nnamdi Kanu. Op just condemned FFK and the Igbo, then went on to say that both will be together if need be in 2019. Op would have made his point without bringing the Igbo and Nnamdi Kanu into it. There is also nothing wrong with peace. If both can make peace and work together in future it is also acceptable by all decent standards

You term as insult, brazen truth that doesn't favor you. In other words you prefer I lie to you just to keep you happy.

What do you define as decent standard?

Enemies coming together to form a bond of friendship just for the sole purpose of raping you?
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by ElsonMorali: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
JingoOAU:
Actually, it's a greater insult for the likes of FFK to anoint and consecrate the greatest man in Igboland, and some illiterates were jubilating

The same idiot that said he bleeped Bianca without condom....

FFK cannot even win a councillorship position in Ile ife.....but am sure, if he contest in any Igbo states as governor, he will win with a landslide

So pathetic

So true.
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by pennywys(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Kk
Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by ElsonMorali: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku 2019....

FFK should contest for a Senatorial position in his State.

Unless only Atiku's family members are left in this country by 2019, he will never be President of this country.

But it's OK, I know you're just doing the job you were paid for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Ffk, Jimoh Ibrahim And Salient Matters- Pius Adesanmi by payosehtor(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You term as insult, brazen truth that doesn't favor you. In other words you prefer I lie to you just to keep you happy.

What do you define as decent standard?

Enemies coming together to form a bond of friendship just for the sole purpose of raping you?
But that is an Igbo man for you. you better accept them for what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! It Is Over As MMM Crashes In Nigeria, Exactly As In Zimbabwe / Is This Lai Mohammed's Village? / Osinbajo,daura,dogara,el-rufai,kyari Attend Wedding Fatiha Of Buhari's PA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.