Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (52241 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by lqdy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:
#throwback grin
Used all

Then we found the full meaning of onward big ===> Olu na wizard after reading devil bible in ghana cheesy
yeah I remember African night of entertainment too
good old days,chio I have old too oh
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by temmydee181(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
BIG means Boy Iz Good
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Unimaginable123: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:
That nostalgic feeling cheesy

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

And one that one of the cast is Ikemefuna,cant remember the title.
things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by orimsamsam(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
kwencypresh:
Dizzy Angel
yea. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by IBNgemini: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

And one that one of the cast is Ikemefuna,cant remember
the title.

I really like siwze banzi is dead
Did u read king's Solomon mines?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

You must be the best captain....

Can I sail with you? embarassed wink
Welcome on board wink
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by BEAMBOR13(f): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Who remembers the bottled leopard by Chukwuemeka Ike?
still fresh in my memory
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ladyverere(f): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
xmileeasy:

Do you remember Passport of Mallam Illia?
I do. I read it up to a dozen times before I lost my copy.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by felle: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ikemefuna - I that is aThings fall apart by Achebe.

MzLarem:

Ralia the sugar girl

Koku Baboni

Zizwe banzi is dead

And one that one of the cast is Ikemefuna,cant remember the title.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by cyber5(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
I can never forget this.
#PrimarySchLife

Exercise Book: Ede times ede, remi ko ni iya, Ṣẹgun eléré bọọlù (ball) odabo odabo Káyọ̀dé. cheesysmiley)

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by orimsamsam(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Who remembers the bottled leopard by Chukwuemeka Ike?
yea. So much love the book and the author. Including toad for supper. Guess he is also the one that wrote Porters wheel

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Electroweb(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
I remember "The African Child" by Camara Laye.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

Welcome on board wink

Your signature cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Telling God you lived all your life in Nigeria might even earn you some pity passage to heaven cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
queenitee:
Eze goes to school
Alawiye
Ralia the sugar girl

Which one is Simbi and Ali self

Macmillan Primary 1 English reader

thank me later

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by queenitee(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Macmillan Primary 1 English reader

thank me later
Thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by queenitee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tunababa8v:

Main character Lejoka brown
Thanks grin grin
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by madjune(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
The power of art.

Nothing records an era as such as art.

My book of Bible stories helped shape my drawing abilities as a child.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Momoh50: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=xmileeasy post=51357459]

The passport of Mallam by Cyprian Ekewensi remains one of my best novel till. The story of love and passion. I still have a copy.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by chysam: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai !! All of una disappoint me oo.So nobody remember "ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE?". Ikechukwu Tagbo the weekly trouble maker.

Meanwhile who still remember "Bubu and Idiagbon?". Another classic novel of yester years.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ceaser22(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dat's wen life was good....
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
seedorfy134:
Growing up was funny !!
especialy ALAWIYE SERIES OF J.F ODUNJO! from onibon o je.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Used all except 5. Can you believe I just read Eze Goes to school just recently, this year to be precise.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
IBNgemini:

I really like siwze banzi is dead Did u read king's Solomon mines?
I think i did...cant really remember.
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ukipet1: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eze goes to school.. abeg where is that guy that chop and give Eze belle? show your face now......
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by IBNgemini: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Muizat33:
The adventure of grade,
Ralia the sugar girl,
Agbo lives in calabar,
The snake girl,
women of owu...... etc

Edet lives in calabar not agbo grin
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by just2endowed: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls who can get me this book "second chance by Nyengi Koin"

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by ukipet1: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
I like this qoute in WITHOUT A SIVER SPOON "" you do not ask a toad to give u a chair when u can see that he is squatting"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Temmywalex: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
queenitee:
Eze goes to school
Alawiye
Ralia the sugar girl

Which one is Simbi and Ali self

Ali, Simbi, Mr & Mrs Salami were in MacMillan Primary English Course Series,
Segun, Chinwe, Chike,
When I read that book about the adventure of Mr & Mrs Bako, their children Biola and Alade, I have a made up my mind to have the same adventure to tour Nigeria when I grow old and have my family like them, but the fear of Boko Haram killed this ambition.

Anyone that missed those good school days missed a lot.

I still remember books like.....
This is Our Chance,
Sugar girl
MacMillan Series
Brighter Grammar series etc, you can't forget characters like....
Edet, Ralia, Ayawa in Apampa Village, Mr Sada, Nkem and Apo.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by macapie20(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
xmileeasy:

Wish I Could Still Buy That Book
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Unimaginable123: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
So Long A Letter
Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by moscyt(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
xmileeasy:

Yeah I do, also No longer at ease, A man for the people, all of D.O Faguwa's novels, the beggars strike, james hardley chase's series, othello, twelfth night, merchant of venice.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
odogwu2007:
Who remember "The joys of motherhood" "chike and the river" "arrows of gods" "the gods are not to blame" wedlock of the gods" grin grin grin grin

Wedlock of the gods is really interesting but tragic. I still remember Ogwoma

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / See Universities That Will Consider Awaiting Result This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.