Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun (2915 Views)

Lagoon Gate Estate, Beautiful Water Front Estate Selling For 750k Per Plot / 2 Storey Building With 60 Rooms For Sale Along Governor Road Ikotun / 500 acres at Kobape 10 mins off Abk/Sagamu Expressway - 180k/ acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Governor's Estate Now selling along Govenor's Road, Beside President Mohammed Buhari Estate, Kobape - Nlepo, Obafemi-Owode, Ogun State.

Visit www.lifelightproperties.com

email: info@lifelightproperties.com, Lifelightproperties@gmail.com

call 08182481552, 080574969

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2016
This is a promo price
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
FACILITIES
1. Power Transformer with Street Light.
2. Perimeter Fencing with Secure gate.
3. Mororable road network.
4. Borehole facilities and Drainage system.
5. Distribution of electricity to individual houses (Poles and its stringing),

OTHER PAYMENT
Survey fee & legal documentation fee N200,000.00 Developmental levy yet to be determined.

AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENTS FOR THE LAND YOU WILL GET THE TITLE DOCUMENTS BELOW

(A.) Receipt

(B.) Letter of allocation

(C.) Estate covenant

(D.) Survey plan

(E.) Deed of Assignment

For further information or site inspection
Please call 0182481552
Email: info@lifelightproperties.com, lifelightproperties@gmail.com
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. (FAQ)

Q. WHERE IS GOVERNOR’S ESTATE

A. Governor’s Estate is located at Nlemo-Kobape, along Governor’s Road, Obafemi Owode Local Government in Ogun State. It is approximately 2 minutes drive from President Muhammad Buhari Estate and About 3minutes Drive from Governor’s Estate.
Q. WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF OTHER ESTATES AND INSTITUTIONS ETC WITHIN 2 - 3 KM RADIUS OF Governor’s Estate?

A. The neighborhood and other institution sites within the vicinity of Governor’s Estate includes:
Governor’s Office
Obasanjo Presidential Library
Hill Top
Obafemi Owode Local Government
State Model College
Police College
Presidential Estate
President Muhammad Buhari Estate

Q. WHO IS THE DEVELOPER OF GOVERNOR’S ESTATE

A. LIFE LIGHT PROPERTIES VENTURES.

Q. WHAT IS THE PRICE PER PLOT?

A. A Residential plot is currently being sold for N350, 000.00 only per plot with limited plots available while corner piece attract extra N50,000.

Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF A PLOT?

A. 648 square meters or 60ft x 120ft or 18meters x 36 meters.

Q. IS THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCE ON THE LAND?

A. The land is free from every known government and individual interest and no any adverse claimant.

Q. WHAT TYPE OF INFRASTRUCTURE WILL THE DEVELOPER PROVIDE?

A. The promoter of GOVERNOR’S ESTATE has concluded discussions with project partners for the provision of infrastructures within the estate which includes:

Q. WHAT INFRASTRUCTURE WILL THE DEVELOPER NOT PROVIDE AT THIS RATE?

A. Distribution of electricity to individual houses (Poles and its stringing), connection of individuals houses to the water mains and tarred/paved road.

Q. WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?

A. Survey fee & legal documentation fee N200,000.00, Developmental levy yet to be determined.

Q. THE DEVELOPMENT LEVY WILL BE USED FOR WHAT?

A. Distribution of electricity to individual houses (Poles and its stringing), connection of individuals houses to the water mains, drainages, and tarred/paved road.

Q. WHEN DO I PAY DEVELOPMENT LEVY?

A. After full payment for the land, which will be jointly agreed by all parties concerned?

Q. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENTS FOR THE LAND?

A. Receipt, letter of allocation, estate covenants, survey plans and deed of assignments.

Q. WHAT TYPE OF TITLE DOES GOVERNOR’S ESTATE HAVE ON THE LAND?

A. Irrevocable power of attorney donated by the customary owners.

Q. DOES GOVERNOR’S ESTATE HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY (C of O)?

A. LIFE LIGHT PROPERTIES VENTURES the promoter of GOVERNOR’S ESTATE has initiated the process of getting a C of O and has an approved layout plan for the estate from the Ogun State government.

Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT COMPLETE PAYMENT OR DEFAULT IN THE PAYMENT OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION?

A. You will get a refund of total money paid less 10% administrative expenses.

Q. CAN I PAY A DEPOSIT AND PAY THE BALANCE ANY TIME WITHIN THE DURATION OF TENURE CHOSEN E.G. 1 YEAR? , Home for ALL

A. After the payment of the initial deposit you are expected to pay the balance monthly, non-payment monthly as at when due will be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which can result to termination or revocation of the contract.

Q. DOES GOVERNOR’S ESTATE CHARGE INTEREST ON THE BALANCE OF PAYMENT?

A. The transaction is interest free.

Q. CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING CAN I START ON THE LAND NOW?

A. Once the payment is completed you can start building on the land immediately, by submitting your architectural plans which must conform to the estate prototype. This is to encourage high standard set by the Estate promoters.

Q. IS THE ROAD GOOD AND MOTORABLE EVEN DURING RAINING SEASON?

A. Yes, the road to the estate is very motor-able and accessible even at the peak of the raining season.

Q. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION AS TO THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN BUILD?

A. The Estate building prototype series set a standard for the type of building you can construct. However, you are limited to building residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on area designated as commercial. Provision of shops in residential houses and building of tenement house type (popularly known as face me I face you) is not permitted.

Q. IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?

A. The time limit is 2 years by which you will be encouraged to commence work immediately to encourage development and control weeds. Also in a case where the land is left unkempt, the developer will enter on the land to keep it tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you. Otherwise you reserve the right to sell out rightly at the market prevailing price.

Q. IF I PAY OUT RIGHTLY, DO I GET ANY DISCOUNT?

A. yes. 5% discount for single purchase and 10% discount for bulk purchase (12 plots upward)

Q. IS ELECTRICITY GOING TO BE 24/7?

A. We have initiated discussion with our project partner for the use of alternative power system i.e Solar Roofing Sheet (For Governor’s Estates Housing Scheme only). Also, backup power generator will be provided for interested resident at an agreed amount, this will be managed by the estate association.

Q. HOW WILL PAYMENTS BE MADE?

A. The payment will be made into the company's accounts. We do not collect cash at our office.

Q. WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL COST?

A. Individuals will be responsible for the cost of building plan approval or through the estate promoter; this will attract processing fees,
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
More update coming soon
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Governor's Estate Now Selling

Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
HsLBroker:
FACILITIES
5. Distribution of electricity to individual houses (Poles and its stringing),

OTHER PAYMENT
Survey fee & legal documentation fee N200,000.00 Developmental levy yet to be determined.

AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENTS FOR THE LAND YOU WILL GET THE TITLE DOCUMENTS BELOW

(A.) Receipt

(B.) Letter of allocation

(C.) Estate covenant

(D.) Survey plan

(E.) Deed of Assignment

For further information or site inspection
Please call 0182481552
Email: info@lifelightproperties.com, lifelightproperties@gmail.com
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Still available
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by gateleo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Money for survey fee and legal documentation is too much..200k n land is 300k..

Can't i do my survey n legal documentation myself?

Where is your office located in Abeokuta?
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
gateleo:
Money for survey fee and legal documentation is too much..200k n land is 300k..

Can't i do my survey n legal documentation myself?
Where is your office located in Abeokuta?
This is an estate, we have a company lawyer in charge of all the plots of lands that will be sold in Governors estate, the N150k out of the N200k is for survey, that will have a record copy in bureau of lands and survey ogun state (a.k.a red copy) while the N50k is for legal documentation, including letter of allocation, deed of assignment, contract sales of document including the global c of o, the N200k is for total benefit of subscribes of the estate, the company powering the estate don't even have any power over this money expect for the land.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=HsLBroker post=51432727] This is an estate, we have a company lawyer in charge of all the plots of lands that will be sold in Governors estate, the N150k out of the N200k is for survey, that will have a record copy in bureau of lands and survey ogun state (a.k.a red copy) while the N50k is for legal documentation, including letter of allocation, deed of assignment, contract sales of document including the global c of o, the N200k is for total benefit of subscribes of the estate, the company powering the estate don't even have any power over this money expect for the land.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by gateleo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your office address in Abeokuta
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by tundeoyende: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
School For Sale: 21 Classes; 1 Medium Lab; 3 Offices; 1 Generator Room; 1 Well with 2 over-head water tanks; 12 Toilets. Low fence round the school perimeter. Off Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Ajegunle, Ifako-Ijaiye Local Govt., Lagos State. C of O available. Contact: 08033252786; 08189871078.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2016
gateleo:
Your office address in Abeokuta
our office is at mowe on the flyer or better still 119 Adesan road, Mowe, Ogun State
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
HsLBroker:
Governor's Estate Now selling along Govenor's Road, Beside President Mohammed Buhari Estate, Kobape - Nlepo, Obafemi-Owode, Ogun State.

Visit www.lifelightproperties.com

email: info@lifelightproperties.com, Lifelightproperties@gmail.com

call 08182481552, 080574969
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Ok

Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buy now, tomorrow maybe too late, we are here to help u sack your landlord
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
HsLBroker:
This is an estate, we have a company lawyer in charge of all the plots of lands that will be sold in Governors estate, the N150k out of the N200k is for survey, that will have a record copy in bureau of lands and survey ogun state (a.k.a red copy) while the N50k is for legal documentation, including letter of allocation, deed of assignment, contract sales of document including the global c of o, the N200k is for total benefit of subscribes of the estate, the company powering the estate don't even have any power over this money expect for the land.
How about approved layout plan??
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Landmark225:
How about approved layout plan??
still in process, but by the time is out, don't expect to buy the land at this price.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2016
HsLBroker:
still in process, but by the time is out, don't expect to buy the land at this price.
Lol, okay. How about the Global C of O?
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Landmark225:
Lol, okay. How about the Global C of O?
in process.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by truvine(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
HsLBroker:

Is that a threat...
Lol
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
truvine:

Is that a threat...
Lol
no, but you will agreed with me that by that time, we would have been done with our perimeter fencing and estate gate, meaning there would have been tangible development, allocation would have been done and some clients would have talking possession of their land, which translate to development which drive the price of land that increase the value and asset.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by gateleo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Will you be around this Saturday? I will be coming to Abeokuta by God's Grace...kindly let me know......so that we can check the land...
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 05, 2016
gateleo:
Will you be around this Saturday? I will be coming to Abeokuta by God's Grace...kindly let me know......so that we can check the land...
yes no problem about that, i will be around, thanks.
Re: Governor's Estate Selling @ N300k A Plot Along Governor's Road, Kobape, Ogun by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About "Amen Estate" ? / The Best Decision You Are Yet To Make This Year Is Waiting For You At Christal V / Most Expensive Mansion Ever In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.