Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan (3439 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by realmindz: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
oaroloye u need to rly see a doctor...

Truth be told and jokes apart, you have signs of Schizophrenia.

No one is conspiring against you, it's all in your head.

pls I beg u.. go for help and I'm not trying to be funny or insult you..im so serious
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2017
realmindz:

pls I beg u.. go for help and I'm not trying to be funny or insult you..im so serious

You've said the exact truth here. I hope he listens.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by oaroloye(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
realmindz:

Well, state the reasons for your diagnosis.

It would also help your credibility, if you should also attach the image of your Doctorate in Psychiatry Certificate, that would qualify you to deliver such a diagnosis.
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by otemanuduno: 6:36am On Apr 07, 2017
oaroloye:

Well, state the reasons for your diagnosis.

It would also help your credibility, if you should also attach the image of your Doctorate in Psychiatry Certificate, that would qualify you to deliver such a diagnosis.

by ur fruit, he has diagnosed you cheesy
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by OtemSapien: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:

proof please.... i need proof that they are worshipping adeboye... also, since they're worshipping adeboye(as you claim) then its shouldn't be hard for you to show your otem powers.. i mean... it would be cool right ? cool
show them a greater power... you're the otem... show them your power so that they will be free.. don't delay their freedom..
My old time friend, here is an evidence that RCCG members are worshipping Adeboye their god.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/08/redeemed-church-members-worship-adeboyes-chair-video/
I'm sorry the proof had to come like foretelling(thummim) because as at the time we argued this, I couldn't lay my hands on a proof because it was Atum's revelation I was dwelling upon. Now the proof has landed. Do watch it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Essdob: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2017
@wilgrea7 where art thou? cheesy
Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 3:44am On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
My old time friend, here is an evidence that RCCG members are worshipping Adeboye their god.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/08/redeemed-church-members-worship-adeboyes-chair-video/
I'm sorry the proof had to come like foretelling(thummim) because as at the time we argued this, I couldn't lay my hands on a proof because it was Atum's revelation I was dwelling upon. Now the proof has landed. Do watch it, thanks.

hey bro.. how's it going? ... this comment was last year ... by now I'm well against overreligious things like that .. i have no issue with anyone who wants to respect adeboye.. but worshipping his chair is another case entirely

1 Like

Re: How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan by Wilgrea7(m): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2017
Essdob:
@wilgrea7 where art thou? cheesy
I'm here Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Shocking Religions You Had No Idea Existed / Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.