Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode (19993 Views)

PDP Can’t Continue With ‘imposition Of Candidates’ — David Mark / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Opeedo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2016

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says his war of words with businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, will not end on the internet.

Fani-Kayode has threatened to deal with Ibrahim, when they see “eyeball to eyeball”.

Both men exchanging banter on social media, after the Court of Appeal sacked Ibrahim and reinstated Eyitayo Jegede as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fani-Kayode mocked Jimoh for losing his appeal at the Supreme Court, before taking the advice of his followers to end the exchange.
Some of his tweets below:

“I have given Jimoh the pig enough of my time. I will tell him the rest face to face whenever and wherever I see him. I look forward to that.

“Finally I hear that Jimoh the pig just lost his appeal at the Supreme Court and that he has been referred back to the Court of Appeal. Poor little piggy. We better leave him alone. He has far more to worry about now than my tweets. As promised when I see him eyeball to eyeball we shall continue this. That is a date and a promise that I will most certainly keep.

“Out of deferrence to my followers I have decided not to continue to engage Jimoh the pig any further. Thanks for your concern. Shalom.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/2137-h-jimoh-ibrahim-when-we-meet-face-to-face-fani-kayode/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Femi-Fani-Kayode-vs-Jimoh-Ibrahim.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Opeedo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by moshmusth(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg Bia, na how many times you go post sauce for a single news

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Rayplanet(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Isn't it better they settle their scores inside a ring?

Let's say #Survivor Series.

Who wins?

"Like" If it's FFK or "Share " If it's Jimoh

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Luckylife(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ibrahim allowed a controversial alleged book haram sponsor to rid him shamefully.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Tonyosas101(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dirty pigs

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by dikeigbo2(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Its getting merrier by the day,what can I say?
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Hahaha

Interesting but not surprising. These r the the kind of leaders pdp chose to give Nigeria.

But it seems ffk is fast losing it oo grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2016
FFK is my man but he's beginning to act childish. What kind of nonsense am I reading

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by omaguibu(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2016
FFK you tty stubborn small oh

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by morbeta(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2016
War of words indeed, war of words with his ex wives, war of words with ex girl friends, war or words with fellow politicians.

Well Ffk is good with words. I see the man as a baby in a man's body.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2016
This guy no well o
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by MyLady11(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
End time face to face meet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by emeijeh(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Na dem sabi

Meanwhile,
Hawking time!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by cephaswizzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Na woman dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by jeeqaa7(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2016
sharrap
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by AllTheWayUp: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin

I stand gallant with Femi Fani Kayode...Zombies are free to quote me anywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by idris4r83(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2016
U wan wrestle am?
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh the pig grin cheesy grin cheesy would be a great moniker

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by iglimen: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
FFK is my man but he's beginning to act childish. What kind of nonsense am I reading

Lies... he has never been your man

5 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Chiedu4Trump: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Yes sir
Teach the dumbass a good lesson.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by AntiWailer: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Story.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Afo nja rinja war zone keep off.!

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by wayne4loan: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
...Two big for nothing old agbaya washing their dirty laundry in public ...

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by esthel(f): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Someone needa to tell Jimoh not to cross ffk's path o...na beating sure pass

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by casttlebarbz(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Awon eyan may weather

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
FFK definitely has the scoop on Jimoh Ibrahim! smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Listed As A Famous Dictator On Same Site That Listed Him As Alumni / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.