Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! (523 Views)

Members Of The Grassrootsig Joins Founder/leader Bona Ogbonna In Thanksgiving / Happy Thanksgiving Day 2018 || Twerking Dance Turkey || Black Friday 2018 / Exclusive Photos From NDDC MD Obong Nsima Ekere's Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! by Bigsteve121(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Happy thanksgiving to you too, IM in Florida state what part of the US are you in
Re: Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Bigsteve121:
Happy thanksgiving to you too, IM in Florida state what part of the US are you in
Texas.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Your cheeks and boobs are 2 parts of your body I love to see. You're fresh girl. tongue
Re: Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!!! by Bigsteve121(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
mamagee3:

Texas.

Why is it all the naija people wey dey for America are all in Texas, any way I understand it is because like they say every thing is bigger in Texas. Even me sef want to move to Texas, I don tire for Florida which is supposed to be the sunshine state. Any way my sister can you tell me what it is like living in Texas, pros and cons as I am looking into moving there, is it better in Dallas or Houston in your opinion and is there direct flight to Nigeria as everytime I want to go back to Nigeria I have to pass through Atlanta Georgia.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Troll Headies Awards On Twitter (pics) / SUPER MUM MAKEOVER 4.0 Lagos: Beauty & Lifestyle Makeover Workshop For Mums / Preserving That Moment For U, Photo & Video Shoot 4 All Events 2 Suite Ur Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.