Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (38552 Views)

Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2016
As a man, your expectations from your woman are many. Right from the time you first saw her and started dating, things have certainly changed. As a man, there are select things that you must unconditionally refrain from doing, for these c a dent on the health of your relationship. Under the banner of “things you shouldn’t do in a relationship”, the focus is on helping you avert possible breakup and preclude unnecessary misunderstandings from taking place. Relationships are full of surprises and understanding how women interpret certain things can be out of the purview of a man’s ability to understand- this is a universal phenomenon. It is precisely for this reason that there are certain things men should avoid doing in a relationship. Here are some things that men should not do in a relationship.

Things that men should not do in a relationship are:

1.Making Irrational Decisions: Making irrational decisions can lead to unnecessary problems in a relationship. As men, it is important to be prudent and pragmatic especially when in a relationship. Women do not appreciate men who are bad decision makers.

2.Shunning Away from responsibility: As men, shunning away from responsibility is perhaps the worst thing to do when in a relationship. Men have to be responsible for just one reason- because they are men. Especially when the stakes are high, shunning away from responsibility is one of the things men shouldn’t do when in a relationship.

3.Yelling Too Much When Things Go Wrong: Women are generally soft beings. Yelling too much about something for too long can be an irritant to a healthy relationship.

4.Being Immature: Being immature is perhaps the most important thing men should avoid in a relationship. Immaturity can screw things up royally.

5.Lying Too Much: Everybody lies in a relationship. This however doesn’t imply that you go about lying too much. If you are caught more than a couple of times, the relationship will definitely not last long.

6.Imposing Yourselves Upon Them: Another important thing men shouldn’t do in a relationship. Imposing yourself upon your woman will take you nowhere.

7.Embarrassing Them In Front Of Your Friends: A real man would never do this. He’d never embarrass his woman in front of friends or anybody for that matter.

8.Expecting Too much: This is a common mistake not just confined to men. Expecting too much from a relationship will drive you to react irrationally.

9.Accept It When They’re Right: Many men have the bad habit of not acknowledging their woman when she is right. This is definitely one of things guys shouldn’t do in a relationship.

10.Ego: Ego is perhaps the main cause for breaking relationships not just with your girl but other important people in your life as well. Give up your male ego, for having ego wouldn’t serve any purpose whatsoever.

These are the things that men should not do in a relationship.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/things-that-men-should-not-do-in_24.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by feodan: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2016
9ice 1 bro

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by kinggogo: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Crap

Den u cn as well b d woman's foot mat na undecided undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Same old story....same applies for women too

2 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Nov 25, 2016
Imposing oneself on women...

Bad move.. don't try dah shittt at home wink

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by crazymommy(f): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
10 this 10 that,Una no dey tire.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
HOW CAN I STOP GIRL SEEING ME AS THEIR ATM

from a concerned guy
cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by crazymommy(f): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
HOW CAN I STOP GIRL SEEING ME AS THEIR ATM

from a concerned guy
cry
You can't stop them but you can make your Atm to stop dispensing cash..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:

I ONLY USE FIGURATIVE ENGLISH.

TO B SINCERE WHY U LADY ONLY NEED MONEY MONET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:

TO B SINCERE WHY U LADY ONLY NEED MONEY MONEY.

HAVE BEING SEARCHING FOR LOVE SINCE ALL I SEE IS SEND ME CARD, BUY ME IPHONE, SEND ME TRANSPORT FARE, GIVE ME MONEY TO DO MY HAIR, GIVE ME MONEY TO BUY MY COSMETIC
?.
SEND ME MONEY TO BUY A CAR
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by crazymommy(f): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

TO B SINCERE WHY U LADY ONLY NEED MONEY MONET
Did they put knife on your throat to collect the money??if you see a lady that is demanding money,money,money then why not bounce and leave her and go for the ones that will not demand the money,money,money??

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
Did they put knife on your throat to collect the money??if you see a lady that is demanding money,money,money then why not bounce and leave her and go for the ones that will not demand the money,money,money??

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ONE YOU LOVE MORE THAN UR PARENTS DAT IS OVER DEMANDING embarassed
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by crazymommy(f): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ONE YOU LOVE MORE THAN UR PARENTS DAT IS OVER DEMANDING embarassed
if you love her more than your parents then something is wrong with your brain

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
if you love her more than your parents then something is wrong with your brain

EWOO!!! SOMEONE BRAIN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by vchykp(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2016
nyc advice@ OP....

those dudes above me tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by ObioratheBully: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Lol.. I'm guilty of all but 1..

But someone said you should always be yourself in a relationship..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by phlio666(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2016
i dnt even understand relationship anymore,i just do wot comes to ma mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by TINALETC3(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Men, Una Don hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Melanogaster(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good points though
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by 200dexter(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
MUM: Dave, where did you keep the TV remote now...

DAVE: Its where Chelsea are

MUM: What do you mean?

DAVE: On top of the table grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by lifestyle1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Jchi9876: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
These children again with their impractical dos and donts

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice write-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Iamlordgee(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
All these relationship matter sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by princeonx: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
How e Wan take possible when

3 Likes

Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by sod09(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
nice
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by hakeem4(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
O
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
On tinx like dis ,,,,I hav Notin to say other Dan show 3 teeth grin
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Oliverkahn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Space booked
Re: Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
@herbie27 where you..comman shukk mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.