Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Macbook Pro Advice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Macbook Pro Advice (1484 Views)

#Sold# Macbook Pro 15” 2018 core i7, touch bar / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / U.S.A Used Macbook Pro 13" A1278 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook Pro Advice by JustCare: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2016
What do you think guys
: someone is offering me clean US used macbook pro core 2 duo,, 250gb. "13, 4gb ram, 2.4gh @135k?
What other things should I examine on the system... Is the price okay?

1 Like

Re: Macbook Pro Advice by Terryindeed: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Grab it or lemme buy it pls
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by JustCare: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Terryindeed:
Grab it or lemme buy it pls

Thanks

But you never can tell what problems it has until you start using it.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by JustCare: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
visaclick:
maybe you are new to apple world, coz if you knew what apple laptops are you wont even hesitate....

for now,apple pcs are the most reliable pcs, quote me anywhere
This would be my second macbook. I have to get a guarantee from them before I purchase.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
on like other brand, you can hardly notice any fault on Apple except you start using it for a while, you can go for it, and make sure u get a receipt.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by MayorRazor: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by MayorRazor: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
visaclick:
maybe you are new to apple world, coz if you knew what apple laptops are you wont even hesitate....

for now,apple pcs are the most reliable pcs, quote me anywhere
Chairman, Macintosh is not a pc. Besides Macbooks ain't the most reliable laptop brand. Just say u prefer an Apple product more.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by Rolland926: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
JustCare:
What do you think guys
: someone is offering me clean US used macbook pro core 2 duo,, 250gb. "13, 4gb ram, 2.4gh @135k?
What other things should I examine on the system... Is the price okay?

The only advice I can add here is once the AC adapter is charging fine and battery cycle count is still about 500 -700, you are good. You can check battery cycle count through clicking the apple logo while you are on the desktop at the top left while holding down the alt button. Choose system information then go down to power and check the cycle.

Just listen to the hard disk performance. If you here any clicking noise during booting or if booting takes longer than expected then ask for it to be replaced.

MacBook Pro is a reliable machine but also gives issues like other OEM brands.

Also check the hinges of the screen. Ensure its firm and not shaky. Also ensure the trackpad sensitivity is very good.

I use a mid 2012 A1278 body macbook Pro 13. Intel Core i5 3210M 4 logical processors 2.5GHz processor speed with 500gB and 16GB Ram. Used it for 2 years and 6months and it's been awesome. With the latest MacOS Sierra (10.12).

Thanks.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by JustCare: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rolland926:

The only advice I can add here is once the AC adapter is charging fine and battery cycle count is still about 500 -700, you are good. You can check battery cycle count through clicking the apple logo while you are on the desktop at the top left while holding down the alt button. Choose system information then go down to power and check the cycle.

Just listen to the hard disk performance. If you here any clicking noise during booting or if booting takes longer than expected then ask for it to be replaced.

MacBook Pro is a reliable machine but also gives issues like other OEM brands.

Also check the hinges of the screen. Ensure its firm and not shaky. Also ensure the trackpad sensitivity is very good.

I use a mid 2012 A1278 body macbook Pro 13. Intel Core i5 3210M 4 logical processors 2.5GHz processor speed with 500gB and 16GB Ram. Used it for 2 years and 6months and it's been awesome. With the latest MacOS Sierra (10.12).

Thanks.

I won't forget this advice brother. Thanks a bunch.

I will check out for these things once I'm there to get the machine.
I envy your machine though wink
I would have liked to get core i5 too but not this season sad
Thanks again.
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by Fram(m): 2:40am On Dec 05, 2016
JustCare:

I won't forget this advice brother. Thanks a bunch.

I will check out for these things once I'm there to get the machine.
I envy your machine though wink
I would have liked to get core i5 too but not this season sad
Thanks again.
I have a good core i5 working perfectly well. If you are interested just beep on whatsapp 08112738429. And it's affordable in this recession
Re: Macbook Pro Advice by JustCare: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Fram:
I have a good core i5 working perfectly well. If you are interested just beep on whatsapp 08112738429. And it's affordable in this recession

Is it macbook bro wink
I'm just a fan of apple

(1) (Reply)

NO MORE AVAILABLE / I Need Dell Xps 501 Battery / Please How Do I Flash An HP Elitebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.