Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (4588 Views)

How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Smartjohns(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2016
What The question I'd ask myself first is, What can i do??

Cause this man, would squeeze me, Like Ugu (Vegetable).

Nairalanders, What would you do, abeg?

See Photo...

Original Source: www.minglengr.com/jokes/just-for-fun!!-if-you-caught-your-spouse-cheating-on-you-with-this-guy-what-woul/
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by mikolo80: 5:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Let her keep him

5 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2016
What sort of cheating please?

Actual sex?

Texting?

Flirting?

Which one.....

Tryn to determine the kind of poison i"ll have to inject in her food

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by petrov10: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2016
even if the guy is as small as ant I do t care
finders keepers she should keep him other girls dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Kobicove(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2016
A woman I'm dating will not leave me for this guy...

Trust me, no reasonable lady will leave 6 cars for 6 packs! grin

39 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2016
I will take his case to Sango

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:

U sound so sure... undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Smartjohns(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:

Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by thesicilian: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Is his chest bullet proof?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by midehi2(f): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:

one bottle of vodka for you grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy

The abs.....aaayaaaayaaay! tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by cosmic22(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2016
with those exposed veins.... hm make I no talk

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by charijee(f): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Six packs with ruptured joystick undecided...nah, I'll pass

Flat chest with an attractive drilling machine.....anytime grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by otimothy(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2016
You think say muscle na strength abi? This guy against smally for oshodi go use bottle finish am anytime.

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by ObioratheBully: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Just like a gladiator, she has earned her freedom.

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by ObioratheBully: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2016
charijee:

undecided

Sure you're in the right section, young lady?

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by charijee(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
undecided

Sure you're in the right section, young lady?
You know as well as I do Mr Obi grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by AbelPraize1(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2016
like seriously this is funny, I wonder guys killing themselves or crying because a lady cheated on them, bro we have more than 4 million single ladies in Nigeria and more than a billion single ladies in the world,alaye Na to move on but for the lady Na bye..one thing I know she cheated on me because, she will also cheat on the new guy.
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by FreeSpirited: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Guys will see quality ass and grow hard.....On sighting this Sex machine many pussieys are wet already.....and many pvssy will receive 1,2,3, 4fingers.....
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Nuel25846(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2016
I will cheat on her with the same guy.
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by gulfer: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
I will be very happy because guys like this are generally sexually poor (inadequate) and will not pose a threat to her love for me. grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by devilmaycry: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2016
biko who packs and chest don epp ? ...iffa catch her with him I will let them be ...who get time for such matters now [/right]
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by majour(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
biko who packs and chest don epp ? ...iffa catch her with him I will let them be ...who get time for such matters now [/right]
Dante, I see u baba, Vergil nko
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by devilmaycry: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
majour:
Dante, I see u baba, Vergil nko
u understnd ba [/right]
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Milanfan(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
charijee:

Me like this babe grin wink
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by lordizak(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Guys will see quality ass and grow hard.....On sighting this Sex machine many pussieys are wet already.....and many pvssy will receive 1,2,3, 4fingers.....

cucumber.
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by kingDELE(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Nuel25846:
I will cheat on her with the same guy.
na you a$$ hole go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
see em. lazy guys. If it were a slender guy now, smellymouth and co will be shouting ''I'll kill him''

Now they see a buff ass man, they're saying ''finders keepers''.... Weanies

As for me.. Look below

2 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by aceswift101(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
The chest na Kevlar vest?pump action go fix am
Re: If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? by Genea(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kobicove:

u will be shocked!!! Besides I don't to leave u, I can do the both of u, u pay my bills and he drills d mmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Gives Birth To A Chinese Baby Boy (photos) / Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh / If You No Run Mad Call Me A Bastard–lady To Man Who Dumped Her After 28 Arbtions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.