Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

He Went Back To His Ex. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / He Went Back To His Ex. (792 Views)

Would You Marry Someone Who Once Had Blood Convenant With His Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Went Back To His Ex. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by dingbang(m): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Is this and issue?

Sometimes i'm amazed at the way some of you ladies reason and handle issues.

You mentioned you weren't ready and after series of begging, he moved on with his ex, you also mention u were relieved.

The part I don't understand is where you mentioned you have a problem with what people will say and the loneliness Dat surrounds you. Why not get a life ( a new partner)

2 Likes

Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
Is this and issue?

You mentioned you weren't ready and after series of begging, he moved on with his ex, you also mention u were relieved.

The part I don't understand is where you mentioned you have a problem with what people will say and the loneliness Dat surrounds you. Why not get a life ( a new partner)

Yes this is an issue . thank you.

I wouldn't say I'm lonely but I'm taking my the time to build myself for whoever God wants me to be with .. I cannot just jump into a relationship because some guy left me.. that would be me using the person as a rebound? is that fair? no.

I just want to know. how do I handle the issue of people talking nonsense about me. Just yesterday.. someone was talking about me in front of me.. I was weak.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by bot101(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Blossom023:

I wouldn't say I'm lonely but I'm taking my the time to build myself for whoever God wants me to be with .. I cannot just jump into a relationship because some guy left me.. that would be me using the person as a rebound? is that fair? no.

I just want to know. how do I handle the issue of people talking nonsense about me. Just yesterday.. someone was talking about me in front of me.. I was weak.

You are perturbed by what people say about you? Perfect recipe for a frustrated life.
You better unlearn that if you want to live a happy life.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Israeljones(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
The actual truth of this ur story is that,, yu regretted yur decision sending right back to his ex... Ur fault my dear...
Pray u find sum1 beta..
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Its not an issue at all. Theres no sex involved btw u guys, and d dating wasn't that deep. So move on with ur life.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Blossom023:

i"d like to know exactly what they were sayn abt u if u don't mind
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by gabinogem(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm... Why worry about what people will say. Abi na marriage

Young lady, move on with ur life jor, Na today bf & gf dey break up.

2 Likes

Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Splinz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Blossom023:
Good morning, tired and hungry I am right now. but I need advice from mature minds, I can't keep it anymore.

I dated this guy for 2months ... we got into a heated argument and he broke up with me.. he sha came back the next day begging.. he asked me out again for like 3 months.. I told him I wasn't ready.. I liked him but I wasn't ready for commitment anymore. fast forward to 3 months later.. I heard he is talking with his ex again.. and mind you, this guy dated someone after me.. so I was like happy a bit that he had stopped disturbing me. Only for him to go back to his ex. the girl he dated before me.

And I'm sitting here like a fool.. I don't have a problem with him going back to his ex.. I just have a problem with what people will say.. please I need help on how to handle the issue.. I feel useless.. I thank God everyday sex wasn't involved. please advice me.

If there's a way to move this to front page? I'll be grateful.

If your only concern is what people will fucking say, then you really have no problem at all.

I mean, just how da heck will you allow whatever nonsense people will say rule your life Damn what people will say and be glad for the riddance of a dog who went back to his vomit.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by kazolad(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
observing undecided
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank you all for your wonderful advice.. I appreciate.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Splinz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Blossom023:
Thank you all for your wonderful advice.. I appreciate.

You're welcome.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by sconp: 3:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Blossom023:
Good morning, tired and hungry I am right now. but I need advice from mature minds, I can't keep it anymore.

I dated this guy for 2months ... we got into a heated argument and he broke up with me.. he sha came back the next day begging.. he asked me out again for like 3 months.. I told him I wasn't ready.. I liked him but I wasn't ready for commitment anymore. fast forward to 3 months later.. I heard he is talking with his ex again.. and mind you, this guy dated someone after me.. so I was like happy a bit that he had stopped disturbing me. Only for him to go back to his ex. the girl he dated before me.

And I'm sitting here like a fool.. I don't have a problem with him going back to his ex.. I just have a problem with what people will say.. please I need help on how to handle the issue.. I feel useless.. I thank God everyday sex wasn't involved. please advice me.

So the issue isn't the break-up, it's what people will say you are concerned about?

The guy has moved on with life you should move on too and forget about the cheap talk alot of people can give. It's your life not theirs' and you should decide how you live it.
If anyone ask simply say that it didn't work out between both of you, no long story.
people have gone separate ways in more complicated situations, they didn't die and you are here lamenting about what people will say for just a failed r/ship that lasted two months.
No lemme find bottle for your head oh.

Personal Opinion:I think you are pained because he went back to his ex, but then he's not his fault-If them rusticate you from unilag and ssenate no gree for your matter, you simply change base and apply for admission in unilorin
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
My dear op, there will always be breakups, a better person will always come someone 's way.
People will always talk, be it good or bad..
Simply live your life jare.. And be at peace with yourself.. That's all.

1 Like

Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
sconp:

So the issue isn't the break-up, it's what people will say you are concerned about?

The guy has moved on with life you should move on too and forget about the cheap talk alot of people can give. It's your life not theirs' and you should decide how you live it.
If anyone ask simply say that it didn't work out between both of you, no long story.
people have gone separate ways in more complicated situations, they didn't die and you are here lamenting about what people will say for just a failed r/ship that lasted two months.
No lemme find bottle for your head oh.

Personal Opinion:I think you are pained because he went back to his ex, but then he's not his fault-If them rusticate you from unilag and ssenate no gree for your matter, you simply change base and apply for admission in unilorin

thank you very much.. for that advice.

oh and I'm not pained he went back to her.. he is an ashawo and even yesterday he came to me acting all intimate and shit but I shunned him.. I think I'm passed that level of being pained because the way he broke up with me was in the harshest of ways and I survived that. so I know I'm strong enough to handle his bs.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by Tyviv(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Babe move on and seriously, you need to stop caring about what people say about you...they must have something to say
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by denip: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
happy New Year Blossom023
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by kwaso2: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
For it to perturb u means u are unsure of your choices. I feel u complicated a simple issue. He broke up( not U), he tried mending back, u slapped it away. Concentrate on ur career while another guy comes, don't even try to prove a point by going back. Look ahead. There's someone for everybody. Opportunity comes everyday
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by sashishalom(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
dingbang:
Is this and issue?

Exactly what i was thinking when i read her post
..the part that got me laughing was when she said "what people would think"..
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
sashishalom:

Exactly what i was thinking when i read her post
..the part that got me laughing was when she said "what people would think"..
lol her life is just complicated.. She doesn't want d guy and yet she is jealous since he has moved on... It's just funny.
Re: He Went Back To His Ex. by ademoladeji(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Forward

Blossom023:

(1) (Reply)

Funny!16 Ways To Propose Her(at Your Own Risk) / Abia Nairaland Girls / A Lonely Guy That Needs Nice Girl Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.