Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And (936 Views)

Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. / How Can I Download From Youtube Using Internet Explorer? / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And by rufans(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
please help, my win7 wont allow me open control panel, windows explorer and some softwares, i cant access my computer/my drive.pls help me ooo.
its always saying error or has stopped working...

this is how it started...
i installed a software,but the software didnt work to my satisfaction,so i clicked on software and programs to uninstall it,but b4 i uninstall the software i started installing other ones, before i got the main software i wanted to uninstall my system froze then i restarted it and my computer,control panel wont open since then
Re: Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And by sotall(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2016
you may have downloaded a malicious software. Back up your important files , format and reload your operating system.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And by horllamy(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
rufans:
please help, my win7 wont allow me open control panel, windows explorer and some softwares, i cant access my computer/my drive.pls help me ooo.

i installed a software,but the software didnt work to my satisfaction,so i clicked on software and programs to uninstall it,but b4 i uninstall the software i started installing other ones, before i got the main software i wanted to uninstall my system froze then i restarted it and my computer,control panel wont open since then
I think u put flash that as been infected by virus. Solution is to format ur window

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Win7 Wont Allow Me Open Control Panel, Windows Explorer And by horllamy(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
rufans:

You can restore ur computer I solved the same problem just now by restore the system u wouldn't loss any of ur file.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Configuring The TID Format Of An MG Interface / How To Encrypt And Decrypt Ms Access Database With Ease / How To Enable 2-step Verification On Gmail And Google 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.