Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants (22060 Views)

Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coldfeet:
You have time to explain to dumb heads! Whatever ish they've had with her before shouldn't warrant such endless childish diatribe.
You're the dumbest person I've come across in recent times. Nonsense woman.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
I find it repugnant that loose vaginas who seek online acceptance so much that they post pics of their young ones online, to prove to peeps who don't give a rats penis_ about them that they're sore losers.

How else can one believe someone having coldfeet can refer to someone else as dumb, without her knowing she's married to the reality of being dumb.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
^^^
Imagine that empty headed bufoon calling herself and her progeny dumb heads. See me see nonsense o

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

You're the dumbest person I've come across in recent times. Nonsense woman.
cool

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Imagine that empty headed bufoon calling herself and her progeny dumb heads. See me see nonsense o
tongue

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
I find it repugnant that loose vaginas who seek online acceptance so much that they post pics of their young ones online, to prove to peeps who don't give a rats penis_ about them that they're sore losers.

How else can one believe someone having coldfeet can refer to someone else as dumb, without her knowing she's married to the reality of being dumb.
cool

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

It's a world full of sh1t dear. How else celebrated ignoramus who aren't even known by their own family members chose social media as the place to show why their family members ignore them so much.

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coldfeet:
cool
Miss! permit me to tell you that you are a certified failure, who transmorgrify into a foolish abused woman with a battered ego.

Why else do you show such foolishness that warrant you being labelled as a dyslexic who suffer from acute syndrome of dementia.

Madam! I suggest you take your demented vagina and shove a cucumber into it.

You foolish cunt_

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Tojued: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
comtem2011:
soonest Tojued olaoyekemi gandyluv rofemiguwa Godmother zaynie , come and see oooo

This one really reach to invite village community. I won't say anything, most of the previous responses are on point.

The solution to promiscuity is communication and information sharing with your children (yes, both boys and girls, no double standards please).

FGM = EVIL
DUSTING POWDER = CARCINOGEN

Lobotan
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
It's a world full of sh1t dear. How else celebrated ignoramus who aren't even known by their own family members chose social media as the place to show why their family members ignore them so much.

Lmao! What won't we see on social media cheesy

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tojued:

This one really reach to invite village community. I won't say anything, most of the previous responses are on point.

The solution to promiscuity is communication and information sharing with your children (yes, both boys and girls, no double standards please).

FGM = EVIL
DUSTING POWDER = CARCINOGEN

Lobotan
I though it's talcum powder, not dusting powder that's carcinogenic
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! What won't we see on social media cheesy
This is among the reason I christian trolling. It's the only answer fools reason with.

Someone who has coldfeet, who even chose the moniker coldfeet should be shove into the abyss of concrete foolishness, so they can solidify with it.

That's why her foolishness speak to her so often that she just can't help but show she indeed has coldfeet.

The demented cunt_ will get scalped by me today. It's a guarantee.

coldfeet, you just earned yourself a first class ticket to Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Miss! permit me to tell you that you are a certified failure, who transmorgrify into a foolish abused woman with a battered ego.

Why else do you show such foolishness that warrant you being labelled as a dyslexic who suffer from acute syndrome of dementia.

Madam! I suggest you take your demented vagina and shove a cucumber into it.

You foolish cunt_
She's not a miss, she's a Mrs, but that hasn't stopped her from stretching forth her plague addled fingers to write the same stuff that drops out of her unkempt anus.

Anyways, blame social media for giving people like her an avenue to give vent to their inner _idiots.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

She's not a miss, she's a Mrs, but that hasn't stopped her from stretching forth her plague addled fingers to write the same stuff that drops out of her unkempt anus.

Anyways, blame social media for giving people like her an avenue to give vent to their inner _idiots.
Be her a misses or a miss. The foolish fool who married her scored a miss by marrying a jolt head ignoramous.

Social media has its way of showcasing losers who revel in nothing more than showcasing their ten thousand mega tonne of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Be her a misses or a miss. The foolish fool who married her scored a miss by marrying a jolt head ignoramous.

Social media has its way of showcasing losers who revel in nothing more than showcasing their ten thousand mega tonne of stupidity.
Don't bother about that insignificant speck of internet bit. She has crawled back to the rock from whence she oozed out.

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't bother about that insignificant speck of internet bit. She has crawled back to the rock from whence she oozed out.
Oh I do bother about such insignificant speck of acute foolishness. It's the sole reason I exist to suffer them so much so they can choke and die on their foolishness.

A foolish woman is always a danger to herself and her kid's. That's why it's imperative I show her just how foolish she is.

We wouldn't want the future Nairaland kids to be as foolish as saintsamurai_ and his ilk cos their's was a result of foolish parenting.

We owe it to Nairaland to rid this place of foolish parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh I do bother about such insignificant speck of acute foolishness. It's the sole reason I exist to suffer them so much so they can choke and die on their foolishness.

A foolish woman is always a danger to herself and her kid's. That's why it's imperative I show her just how foolish she is.

We wouldn't want the future Nairaland kids to be as foolish as saintsamurai_ and his ilk cos their's was a result of foolish parenting.

We owe it to Nairaland to rid this place of foolish parents.
This dude you have no chill

3 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by texanomaly(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
I've read through some of the posts here, but I'm not going to go through 11 pages to see what others have said. Not sure if this has been brought up, but I've said this before on other threads like this. I disagree with FGM for many of the same reasons as this thread has brought up. Something many don't consider though is the female right to her God given gift of enjoyment during sex. God did not make a mistake when he gave us this gift. It is for our benefit as well as our husbands. FGM is done so the female is less stimulated, which in turn make her enjoy sex less...Then people wonder why men have affairs with women who are more interested and enjoy sex more. undecided I'm not condoning cheating, but jeez people...lets not shoot ourselves in the foot here. Married couples have enough to deal with without a bad sex life to boot. Don't you think?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coldfeet:
You have time to explain to dumb heads! Whatever ish they've had with her before shouldn't warrant such endless childish diatribe.

grin grin
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
The thread has outlived its purpose. It should be closed.

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:
The thread has outlived its purpose. It should be closed.

Mindfulness kiss kiss
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Mindfulness kiss kiss

Awww

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by MizMyColi(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
texanomaly:
I've read through some of the posts here, but I'm not going to go through 11 pages to see what others have said. Not sure if this has been brought up, but I've said this before on other threads like this. I disagree with FGM for many of the same reasons as this thread has brought up. Something many don't consider though is the female right to her God given gift of enjoyment during sex. God did not make a mistake when he gave us this gift. It is for our benefit as well as our husbands. FGM is done so the female is less stimulated, which in turn make her enjoy sex less...Then people wonder why men have affairs with women who are more interested and enjoy sex more. undecided I'm not condoning cheating, but jeez people...lets not shoot ourselves in the foot here. Married couples have enough to deal with without a bad sex life to boot. Don't you think?

Asides the rudderless posts here and there, I am happy at the turn the thread took and how mothers here addressed the issue. I would like to believe that people are better sensitized. I am smiley

When I created this thread, it was no where near my mind to put any sharp object on DD.

Infact, if I had known the depth of danger in dusting powder, and how it's actually a form of FGM, I would have put up the thread eventually, but not before putting up a caveat.

All I wanted at the time was to know if dusting powder could be used to help make the hoohaa not look tattered.

It turned out that my idea on "tattered" hoohaas was mostly wrong and that people are created that way. It does not make them less human.

While I hope and believe hers doesn't turn out "tattered", I have decided to take my mind off that and believe that this creation whom I'm responsible for is perfect in the eyes of her creator. I can either choose to believe so too and encourage her to view her body and life from the same lens, or I choose the direct opposite. I go with the former.

It is on this note that I strongly condemn Female Genital Mutilation A.K.A curcumcision of the female child.

Inshot, I cast and bind it angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Awww

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Missed you.

Why do I feel you're avoiding me?? cry cry

Or am I just being clingy tonight?

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Missed you.

Why do I feel you're avoiding me?? cry cry

Or am I just being clingy tonight?

I follow you like a puppy to have a piece of your eloquence and you accuse me of avoidance? cheesy

Not possible. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

I follow you like a puppy to have a piece of your eloquence and you accuse me of avoidance? cheesy

Not possible. wink

I know.

Oh, I feel grouchy. Got another deadline looming and I spent the weekend recharging.

Was totally burnt out.
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I know.

Oh, I feel grouchy. Got another deadline looming and I spent the weekend recharging.

Was totally burnt out.

Same here! embarassed

I herewith command you to stop talking and even thinking about work and deadlines, in all prophets' name, shalom, habibi, abracadabra.

*sprinkles holy water*

*crosses herself*

Now let me pray for more energy for us to survive another week, which we will not think about now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Same here! embarassed

I herewith command you to stop talking and even thinking about work and deadlines, in all prophets' name, shalom, habibi, abracadabra.

*sprinkles holy water*

*crosses herself*

Now let me pray for more energy for us to survive another week, which we will not think about now. grin

Lol! Classic!! cheesy

Ill need to get some red candles and a baker's cap then.

No...what I need is to be a hippo again. Oh the mindless freedom and utter peace. Sigh...Now where's that hippo thread??

I've got some time off for Christmas but that seems aeons away. I just wish this was next Sunday, by which time all will be done and dusted and I'll only have the office Christmas dinner(s) to contend with lipsrsealed
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Classic!! cheesy

Ill need to get some red candles and a baker's cap then.

No...what I need is to be a hippo again. Oh the mindless freedom and utter peace. Sigh...Now where's that hippo thread??

I've got some time off for Christmas but that seems aeons away. I just wish this was next Sunday, by which time all will be done and dusted and I'll only have the office Christmas dinner(s) to contend with lipsrsealed

Be a hippo. grin

It's good to be a hippo.

They are very cute. grin grin
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Touchy touchy. Truth hurts, I know. Pele

wink cheesy What hurts..

U people are funny sha....lol
U just want to control,. Whatever I do with my kids, is none of your fucvking bizness grin.lol

Keep consoling yourself , lol cheesy cheesy

MS touchy touchy. grin
Control freak!

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

Be a hippo. grin

It's good to be a hippo.

They are very cute. grin grin

grin grin

[size=1pt]I think we're derailing, don't you?[/size] cheesy
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

[size=1pt]I think we're derailing, don't you?[/size] cheesy

[img]http://www.ml.duke.edu/projects/hippos/Newsletter/UhOh1.gif[/img]

[size=3pt]For a good purpose ... for peace, friendship, fun and harmony to reign. wink [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / I Don't Trust Her Anymore / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.