Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants (21872 Views)

Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm by no means amazed that a tribal bigot, who's an ipod female disgraced yoot member, who was shamed in the politics and romance section of this great site, believe her useless attention seeking ways is helping to sensitize mothers.

Who would want a bigoted bile infested woman to sensitize them?

I wonder if Techno mobile haven't retrieved their phone from the bile infected big yansh woman.

Attention seeking always has a way of biting one in their sh1t stained anus.

Yeye dey smell!.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mindfulness:

[img]http://www.ml.duke.edu/projects/hippos/Newsletter/UhOh1.gif[/img]

[size=3pt]For a good purpose ... for peace, friendship, fun and harmony to reign. wink [/size]

Screams wiff lafter!!!

Now that's what I call a hippo-on-a-mission!

Thanks for lightening up my mood bae kiss kiss kiss
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Screams wiff lafter!!!

Now that's what I call a hippo-on-a-mission!

Thanks for lightening up my mood bae kiss kiss kiss

My pleasure, my sister! kiss smiley
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
I'm by no means amazed that a tribal bigot, who's an ipod female disgraced yoot member, who was shamed in the politics and romance section of this great site, believe her useless attention seeking ways is helping to sensitize mothers.

Who would want a bigoted bile infested woman to sensitize them?

I wonder if Techno mobile haven't retrieved their phone from the bile infected big yansh woman.

Attention seeking always has a way of biting one in their sh1t stained anus.

Yeye dey smell!.

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Miss! permit me to tell you that you are a certified failure, who transmorgrify into a foolish abused woman with a battered ego.

Why else do you show such foolishness that warrant you being labelled as a dyslexic who suffer from acute syndrome of dementia.

Madam! I suggest you take your demented vagina and shove a cucumber into it.

You foolish cunt_

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
This is among the reason I christian trolling. It's the only answer fools reason with.

Someone who has coldfeet, who even chose the moniker coldfeet should be shove into the abyss of concrete foolishness, so they can solidify with it.

That's why her foolishness speak to her so often that she just can't help but show she indeed has coldfeet.

The demented cunt_ will get scalped by me today. It's a guarantee.

coldfeet, you just earned yourself a first class ticket to Hell.

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Honestly I thought the coded demented feet was foolish, I didn't know she's a failed buffoon.

keep filling this place with your moronic_ nuisance and let it melt into your shattered medula oblongata so it'll whisper to you just how much of a deranged jester you are. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:
Honestly I thought the coded demented feet was foolish, I didn't know she's a failed buffoon.

keep filling this place with your moronic_ nuisance and let it melt into your shattered medula oblongata so it'll whisper to you just how much of a deranged jester you are. tongue
Why do you bother with that thing? It is quoting with memes because it's dangerously low IQ is incapable of stringing together a coherent come back. You hit the nail on the head with 'deranged jester', although I would have used 'mentally _retarded'

3 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
SalomonKane:

Ishilove:

Why do you bother with that thing? It is quoting with memes because it's dangerously low IQ is incapable of stringing together a coherent come back. You hit the nail on the head with 'deranged jester', although I would have used 'mentally _retarded'
wink

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
^^^

Yep, definitely mentally _retarded.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Her memes are funny because they show she's suffering from serious case of dyslexia.

That's why she can only reply me with memes.

Truly, the kids of today are dead and buried with mothers like that coldfEet nincompoop.

I'm shamed she's going to infect her poor baby with her moronic' shenanigans.

It's a shame Nigeria doesn't have Social Service.

4 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coldfeet:

wink
Still showing your different shades of foolishness, are you?

Not to worry, there's a bus waiting to convey you to the nearest psychiatric ward where you brain will be dissected and rid of the buffoonery that has befuddled it.
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Seun(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2016
MizMyColi:
She sounded so sure of the dusting powder ish.
You come across as an educated person, so it's amazing that you want your daughter to get no pleasure from sex when she grows up. Why?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Her memes are funny because they show she's suffering from serious case of dyslexia.

That's why she can only reply me with memes.

Truly, the kids of today are dead and buried with mothers like that coldfEet nincompoop.

I'm shamed she's going to infect her poor baby with her moronic' shenanigans.

It's a shame Nigeria doesn't have Social Service.
grin cheesy

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by freecocoa(f): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Amelian:

Go and sleep..u are simply a frustrated being.

Because u were not circumcised and u look ugly inside out, does not mean u should vent your twisted mentality on babies. And asking if they are ugly.
And expecting everyone to buy your idea about not circumsizing their kids.
U advocate from now till 20years time against circumcision? Some parents will still do it, either the right way or the wrong way.
The best way is to educate people on how to go about it the right way, if they wish to circumcise their children.. And it should be done when they are newly born.

So u are on your own o.

And who gives a fucvk about how vagina looks in its natural state

Did I come to this life to study vagina and how it's look like?

U have the time in the world. Go and study how all vagina's look like cheesy

Nyama!
This person though.grin
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by MizMyColi(f): 4:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:
You come across as an educated person, so it's amazing that you want your daughter to get no pleasure from sex when she grows up. Why?

*modified quote*

MizMyColi:

Asides the rudderless posts here and there, I am happy at the turn the thread took and how mothers here addressed the issue. I would like to believe that people are better sensitized. I am smiley

When I created this thread, it was no where near my mind to put any sharp object on DD.
Infact, if I had known the depth of danger in dusting powder, and how it's actually a form of FGM, I would have put up the thread eventually, but not before putting up a caveat.

All I wanted at the time was to know if dusting powder or anything safe could be used to help make the hoohaa not look tattered, I believed that tattered hoohaas scratch them a lot and will most likely heighten sexual needs if hers turn out that way.

It turned out that my idea on "tattered" hoohaas was mostly wrong and that people are created that way. It does not make them less human.

While I hope and believe hers doesn't turn out "tattered", I have decided to take my mind off that and believe that this creation whom I'm responsible for is perfect in the eyes of her creator. I can either choose to believe so too and encourage her to view her body and life from the same lens, or I choose the direct opposite. I go with the former.

It is on this note that I strongly condemn Female Genital Mutilation A.K.A curcumcision of the female child.
Inshot, I cast and bind it.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
grin cheesy
Still replying with memes I see. Didn't know your tongue was sliced off for spewing so much nonsense.

Not to worry, your fingers' next, since you chose to behave like a brain-dead dead urchin, what use have you with a brain?
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Still replying with memes I see. Didn't know your tongue was sliced off for spewing so much nonsense.

Not to worry, your fingers' next, since you chose to behave like a brain-dead dead urchin, what use have you with a brain?
cool

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Coldfeet:
cool
Up yours, you wasted ovary.

1 Like

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Up yours, you wasted ovary.

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:
She only pretends to be some sort of educated.
I wonder why she hasn't been banned until 2050. Seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by helovesme(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Coldfeet post=51457899][/quote]Nice to know cat finally gat your tongue. tongue
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
SalomonKane:
Nice to know cat finally gat your tongue. tongue

Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by SalomonKane: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants by Coldfeet(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.