Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ (4791 Views)

Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet – Mary J. Blige, Jhene Aiko, Khloe Kardash / ~ 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]~Taraji P. Henson: As one of the hosts of the show, Taraji was show-stopping in a purple cut-out dress with black Jimmy Choo booties.

~Soul Train Awards co-host Terrence Howard lit up the red carpet in a blue pin-stripe suit with brown and tan shoes.

~Fantasia got glam for the red carpet in a black dress with bubbled shoulders and ultra-hip gold and black heels.

~Fonzworth Bentley was clean-cut in a blue blazer over a powder blue button-down shirt

~Keri Hilson shined in a black Dolce & Gabbana rouched dress and sexy, multiple-strapped pumps.

~Lance Gross was handsomely dressed in dark denim jeans and a plaid button-down under a brown double-breasted vest.

~LeToya Luckett hit the scene in a stunning grey Herve Leger dress with black and white color-block shoes.
[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]~Keshia Knight Pulliam: The "House of Payne" co-star posed wearing a sophisticated black dress accented with a wide black belt.

~Brian McKnight hit the red carpet in casual denim jeans and a brown zip-up leather jacket.

~Kandi Burruss was stylish in a black feathered tube dress and jeweled accessories.

~Sean Paul brought some island flavor to the event, wearing a navy blue and black outfit with cool black and white sneakers.

~Dondria: The up-and-coming R&B artist made a red carpet appearance in all black, with a clustered gold draped necklace.

~Recording artist Priscilla Renea showed off a feminine yet daring style in a black and gray striped long-sleeve mini, black platform heels and an oversized bow in her hair.

~Ledisi: The soul singer flaunted her artistic style in a black and silver metallic top and black mini.

~“Real Housewives” stars Lisa Wu Hartwell and NeNe Leakes met up on the red carpet, both in chic black attire.
[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:04am On Nov 07, 2009
You can immediately tell the difference between these lot and our so called 'Nollywood Celebs'
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chika98: 2:06am On Nov 07, 2009
Fantasia looks amazing. I'm shocked to say it myself.
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:07am On Nov 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

You can immediately tell the difference between these lot and our so called 'Nollywood Celebs'

[size=13pt]~Good to know you aint Biased!  grin [/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:08am On Nov 07, 2009
chika98:

Fantasia looks amazing. I'm shocked to say it myself.

[size=13pt]~I agree! Good on her for effort!! here's looking forward to more amazing RC Moments[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by OgidiBoy(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2009
Nice pics, never knew there was still a Soul Train Awards.
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chika98: 2:10am On Nov 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Good to know you aint Biased!  grin [/size]

Yeah she does look great. Lance is looking great as well.
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2009
I love Lance Gross. Sexy piece of chocolate kiss

Who da. . . is Ledisi?
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:16am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Nice pics, never knew there was still a Soul Train Awards.

DUH!!!! undecided

mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Good to know you aint Biased! grin [/size]
Biased ke? undecided You know I always speak the truth wink grin
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:31am On Nov 07, 2009
chika98:

Yeah she does look great. Lance is looking great as well.

[size=13pt]~I agree wholehearedly. . .I had to google Lance earlier. . .

~BTW i misquote. . My comment was actaully an attempt of sarcasm aimed at C2P grin[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:33am On Nov 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

Biased ke? undecided You know I always speak the truth wink grin

[size=13pt]~Yeah! Yeah!  tongue[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chic2pimp(m): 2:56am On Nov 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Yeah! Yeah! tongue[/size]
Thanx hun. I can see you appreciate me cool
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:42am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~Raheem De Vaughn in aviators, crisp white shirt and tuxedo vest.

~Monica

~Ryan Leslie, singer/producer/multi-instrumentalist, rocks a leather bomber and silk scarf.

~Robin Thick

~Angie Stone

~Charlie Wilson

~Estelle

~Two-thirds of Boyz II Men represent. Sean Stockman was diagnosed with H1N1 virus and could not perform

~Chaka Khan

[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~Chrissette Michele

~Robin Thicke, Musiq Soulchild, and Anthony Hamilton Backstage

~Erykah Badu Backstage

~Ludacris and Raheem DeVaughn Backstage

~Teraji P. Henson backstage dressed as Diana Ross at the 2009 Soul Train Awards
[/size]
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by bluespice(f): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2009
what the actual fuckery is miss badu wearing? angry
oooooh i love estelle's hair tongue
but she really gotta try to stop being 'hood' and appreciate herself for what she is (whatever is she anyway?)
and i'm officaly in love with fonzworth bentley imma steal him from his wife (he's married yeah?)
dood's soooo fuyyyyyyne n a sharp dresser kiss
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2009
chic2pimp:

You can't compare both parties.

1. The weather/environment in abroad/naija is different::

Even the picture quality tells, compare when our celebs snaps pics in abroad/naija. There is always a huge difference. It's natural

So don't blame our celebs, blame the weather/environment
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by chic2pimp(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
^^^^^^ Abegii jor. Weather ko feather ni. Naija celebs are useless dressers. It's as simple as that cool
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by muffins(f): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Chrissette Michele

~Robin Thicke, Musiq Soulchild, and Anthony Hamilton Backstage

~Erykah Badu Backstage

~Ludacris and Raheem DeVaughn Backstage

~Teraji P. Henson backstage dressed as Diana Ross at the 2009 Soul Train Awards
[/size]

They all look so beautiful and handsome. kiss kiss
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Nov 25, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Sean Paul brought some island flavor to the event, wearing a navy blue and black outfit with cool black and white sneakers.

Sean Paul looks cute. tongue
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by africhika(f): 1:41am On Nov 25, 2009
man i missed the show! i planned watch.

sean john, estelle and fantasia look great
Re: ~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ by sweetpie23: 2:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Robin Thick look so much like brad pitt shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

100 Tiktok Followers / Short Hairstyles To Rock In 2017 / African Attire Dresses 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.