Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold (2415 Views)

The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms / Where Can I Get Past Quest For Chevron Internship Test / Entreprenuerial Skills And Quest For White Collar Jobs Among Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2016
In my last Lecture on the Education Section; We covered creation, reverse-engineering of the human beings and the nature of gods, Gods and GOD with latest scientific evidences. We also understood that the Cycle of Birth, Death and Re-birth called Reincarnation was not an original plan.

We figured out that God, our Creator is NOT GOD the creator of the entire universes. I will have to add here that God our Creator may have already transitioned to other universes. This is where atheism thrives. I will also add that creation of humans came too soon, it wasnt in the original plan of the cosmic hierarchy. This is purely a science affair.

In my next lecture on Sunday, I will be showing compelling evidences that our human-Creator God, was just a very smart Gold Miner whose major original reason for creating us humans, was to enable us work in his fields and gold mines. We have compelling evidences to show you the mines, the mode of transportation of the Gold to other planets or universes they are needed. As times have changed, you have new rulership that harvests your exoplasma to run their machines, this is the new Gold for them now as gold is scarce everywhere. But your original creators are long gone.

You all need to figure out, why different religion talks about different Gods and why there is need to know What the Almighty GOD is. We will establish why we have different languages, different tribes and different races. Compelling evidences.

Make it a date on Sunday.

Keep these verses in mind:

Haggai 2:8
"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty."
1 Kings 20:3 "Your silver and gold are mine, and the best of your wives and children are mine.'"

ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND; IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVED IN.

God owns everything, and we are His managers

Psalms 24:1 — "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it."

Leviticus 25:23 — "The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants."

Haggai 2:8 — " 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 — "You are not your own; you were bought at a price."

Deuteronomy 8:18 — "Remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth."

Romans 11:36a — "For from him and through him and to him are all things ..."

1 Corinthians 4:2 — "Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful."

Matthew 25:21 — "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'"

Also Note:
DNA Sequencing:
Genesis 2: 21 "So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and then closed up the place with flesh."

PRIOR TO DNA SEQUENCING:
Genesis 1: 26
- Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
The Question is WHO DID God MAKE THE STATEMENT WITH ? There was another God too ?

CONFOUNDING OUR LANGUAGE WHEN WE BUILT THE FIRST TOWER;
Gen 11: 7
- Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

Then they invented Religion as a system for control.
Then the Lord's Prayer:
Our Father, Who Art in Heaven, Hallow Be Thy Name ....etc etc

THEIR HYBRID EVEN TOOK OUR WOMEN
Gen 6: 2
- "The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

THEY ATTEMPTED TO WIPE OUT HUMANITY OUT AND KEEP THE ANIMALS AND THE OBEDIENT HUMANS, COS WE WERE GOING SMARTER.
Noah's Ark and Tilting the poles to cause rain was intentional engineered by the Gods.

When they completed their mission, they gather their people (Royal Lords that came to mine) and went back to their Heaven (Home Planet); leaving the hybrids and the original defunct humans and we are alone. Just need to lead ourselves and find the true creator of the cosmic hologram.

Religion is worship of Lord God, creator of humans but not creator of the holographic universe. There was the Earth before God came to mine God and Silver, and created the human genome from their DNA and that of Apes. Genesis has a clear account that' In the beginning the Earth existed. The God of Religion is gone and gone, to their home planet and we are so confused and worship different Gods, Allah, Jehovah, Elohim etc are names and alias of different Aliens who invaded the planets in search of precious stones. There is a higher GOD, and we are here to find out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Ready! Will be there on time smiley
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by oglalasioux(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
In my last Lecture on the Education Section; We covered creation, reverse-engineering of the human beings and the nature of gods, Gods and GOD with latest scientific evidences. We also understood that the Cycle of Birth, Death and Re-birth called Reincarnation was not an original plan.

We figured out that God, our Creator is NOT GOD the creator of the entire universes. I will have to add here that God our Creator may have already been dead. I will also add that creation of humans came too soon, it wasnt in the original plan of the cosmic hierarchy. This is purely a science affair.

In my next lecture on Sunday, I will be showing compelling evidences that our human-Creator God, was just a very smart Gold Miner whose major original reason for creating us humans, was to enable us work in his fields and gold mines. We have compelling evidences to show you the mines, the mode of transportation of the Gold to other planets or universes they are needed. As times have changed, you have new rulership that harvests your exoplasma to run their machines, this is the new Gold for them now as gold is scarce everywhere. But your original creators are long gone.

You all need to figure out, why different religion talks about different Gods and why there is need to know What the Almighty GOD is. We will establish why we have different languages, different tribes and different races. Compelling evidences.

Make it a date on Sunday.

Keep these verses in mind:

Haggai 2:8
"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty."
1 Kings 20:3 "Your silver and gold are mine, and the best of your wives and children are mine.'"

I enjoyed your piece until the bolded. There's no evidence of races and languages other than evolution. Please don't bring that into your argument. It won't work.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

I enjoyed your piece until the bolded. There's no evidence of races and languages other than evolution. Please don't bring that into your argument. It won't work.

Do not believe anything I teach you, this is Education Section. Truth is independent, truth never changes even though you believe or not believe. And no one is asking you to believe. What you believe is your business. I will just keep putting down scientific backed facts and offer compelling evidences that will make everyone argue based on scientific and historical FACTS. Most of them have been penned down in ancient scrolls which found its way into religious books. But our lecture will be based on original manuscripts from where the Holy Books were written.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

How come you criticize his opinion, when he has not yet made his point? Wait till sunday, examine his arguments and evidence. Then, you can raise objections.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Following
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2016
#following.. Op, 'let us make man in our own image' wasn't it reffering to the trinity? ie,the father, the son and Holyspirit??
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
#following.. Op, 'let us make man in our own image' wasn't it reffering to the trinity? ie,the father, the son and Holyspirit??
No, it meant that the Alien Lords we call God, were discussing if they should sequence their DNA with that of the mammals they met on Earth, so they can work as slaves in the Gold Mines since they came with smaller population of their own species and there was enormous work to be done. It is a very deep story with so much facts that can not be dismissed. The image and likeness of man to God is very evident from the DNA sequencing that they did. We have physical and spiritual similarities to Lord God and the other Gods. They created us no doubts through DNA sequencing of the first man, woman etc and the rest of us are hybrids from sex of other hybrids or direct sex of Gods to hybrids. It is the origin of race.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by goldfish80(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
I will certainly be interested in your thoughts about God and His quest for gold.
This is a topic I've dedicated alot of time to research about. Reading thorough some lost books of the Bible like Enoch and the ancient Sumeric texts.

My research down the years have lead me to study what exactly makes gold so precious that God will come hunting for it far away from his planet.

Some belive the heavenly beings used gold to charge their space rockets while some believe gold is actually life itself because somehow the sun derives its charge direct from gold, which is quite mind boggling but I don't rule it out.

The gesture by Moses in Exodus 32:20 (a practise he obviously learnt from the Egyptians) where he made the Isrealites drink water mixed with gold ash brings to question on another use of gold .
Some believe that chewing gold could be used to to fortify the spirit man and could even make one achieve teleportation and many other things...

Am definitely interested in your opinion on this.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:
No, it meant that the Alien Lords we call God, were discussing if they should sequence their DNA with that of the mammals they met on Earth, so they can work as slaves in the Gold Mines since they came with smaller popular of their own species and there was enormous work to be done. It is a very deep story with so much facts that can not be dismissed. The image and likeness of man to God is very evident from the DNA sequencing that they did. We have physical and spiritual similarities to Lord God and the other Gods. They created us no doubts through DNA sequencing of the first man, woman etc and the rest of us are hybrids from sex of other hybrids or direct sex of Gods to hybrids. It is the origin of race.
Till sunday! I'm eager to know how you got your facts.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by crowdfundnaija: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
I have booked my seat. I will surely be present on sunday.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
goldfish80:
I will certainly be interested in your thoughts about God and His quest for gold.
This is a topic I've dedicated alot of time to research about. Reading thorough some lost books of the Bible like Enoch and the ancient Sumeric texts.

My research down the years have lead me to study what exactly makes gold so precious that God will come hunting for it far away from his planet.

Some belive the heavenly beings used gold to charge their space rockets while some believe gold is actually life itself because somehow the sun derives its charge direct from gold, which is quite mind boggling but I don't rule it out.

The gesture by Moses in Exodus 32:20 (a practise he obviously learnt from the Egyptians) where he made the Isrealites drink water mixed with gold ash brings to question on another use of gold .
Some believe that chewing gold could be used to to fortify the spirit man and could even make one achieve teleportation and many other things...

Am definitely interested in your opinion on this.

I am proud of you, I am so proud that someone in this forum has been on this research too. I dedicated my life to understanding what humans called the Mystery, and I am doing a good job decoding the matrix. Lets make it a date on Sunday. We will discuss about the pyramid and its role in the transportation of Gold. The Lord God and why he created us. Mission accomplished and where their home planet is. Their continuous visitation and how we can reach out to them. Why some of those Gods hate us and why some help us.

And most importantly, the Quest for the Creator of Lord God, other Gods, their planetary system and what the real creator GOD is.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by goldfish80(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Billyonaire:

I am proud of you, I am so proud that someone in this forum has been on this research too. I dedicated my life to understanding what humans called the Mystery, and I am doing a good job decoding the matrix. Lets make it a date on Sunday. We will discuss about the pyramid and its role in the transportation of Gold. The Lord God and why he created us. Mission accomplished and where their home planet is. Their continuous visitation and how we can reach out to them. Why some of those Gods hate us and why some help us.

And most importantly, the Quest for the Creator of Lord God, other Gods, their planetary system and what the real creator GOD is.
I will certainly be looking forward for that. Wish it could start sooner. But Sunday is definitely good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
See nonsense theories. No be only alien lords and gold mines. My little brother can think up better fantasies.

You believe in gods and alien lords, yet you are a self-acclaimed atheist.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by abu99err(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
just hope I will not be disappointed, I am highly, expectantly and patiently waiting.

am actually a consumer of this sort of information, cause religion is difficult for me to comprehend, just doesn't add up.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by realmindz: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChemicalReaction:

from what u 've been taught and the books they made for you to read. How can u know If u 've ever been wrong when u ve been programmed to automatically return to default settings (bible, church, Pastor and religion). u are trapped for life in this matrix of delusions.

Otemanuduno will like this

2 Likes

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by realmindz: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bahddo:
See nonsense theories. No be only alien lords and gold mines. My little brother can think up better fantasies.

You believe in gods and alien lords, yet you are a self-acclaimed atheist.

There are many evidences of ancient gold mine dating to several centuries ago.
He may not be 100% right ( that I can't say for certain) but there are many elements of truth in what he said.

The depth of your ignorance makes u mock one who is far more knowledgeable than you are. From what hes saying, he knows far more than u know that it appears like foolishness to u.

For example, tell some people of 500 years back that men will fly in large birds and go to the moon or speak to themselves miles away by using a tablet on their heads...u will sound really foolish and mad to them although the gap in your knowledge is far from those cave men
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
realmindz:

from what u 've been taught and the books they made for you to read. How can u know If u 've ever been wrong when u ve been programmed to automatically return to default settings (bible, church, Pastor and religion). u are trapped for life in this matrix of delusions.

Oga, am I complaining?? If I'm not willing to learn would I have asked questions?
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by otemanuduno: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
realmindz:

The version of Billyonaire's universe and GOD ALMIGHTY is similar to mine. I got mine from Atum; if he gets his from another god, then our versions would look a bit different as it is now already. The gods looking for gold could mean the gods making findings, according to the commandment of the GOD ALMIGHTY.
The gods creating human being and not ALMIGHTY GOD creating human being is exactly the same as what we have in the DOCTUFOS. Humans becoming wiser than the gods are some of the thummims said by Knoliud. I am observing, perhaps one of the other gods is around now also, giving out this information.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
realmindz:

There are many evidences of ancient gold mine dating to several centuries ago.
He may not be 100% right ( that I can't say for certain) but there are many elements of truth in what he said.

The depth of your ignorance makes u mock one who is far more knowledgeable than you are. From what hes saying, he knows far more than u know that it appears like foolishness to u.

For example, tell some people of 500 years back that men will fly in large birds and go to the moon or speak to themselves miles away by using a tablet on their heads...u will sound really foolish and mad to them although the gap in your knowledge is far from those cave men
gold has always been a precious metal since man first discovered it. How does that prove that they were enslaved by "Alien Lords?"

The problem with the thinking of some of you guys, including even some scientists, is that you assume humans were stupid in the past, so when you discover proof of intelligence embedded in archaeological findings, you ascribe it to aliens... You also assume that whoever strings up the longest piece of writing you don't understand is the smartest.

Who brings proof of A and tells everyone that it leads to an unrelated conclusion B?

There would always be persons who would tag along, as long as the person saying it appears to be certain. They can't say for certain, so they would agree that evidence of ancient gold mining is proof of extraterrestrial activity.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by realmindz: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bahddo:
gold has always been a precious metal since man first discovered it. How does that prove that they were enslaved by "Alien Lords?"

The problem with the thinking of some of you guys, including even some scientists, is that you assume humans were stupid in the past, so when you discover proof of intelligence embedded in archaeological findings, you ascribe it to aliens... You also assume that whoever strings up the longest piece of writing you don't understand is the smartest.

Who brings proof of A and tells everyone that it leads to an unrelated conclusion B?

There would always be persons who would tag along, as long as the person saying it appears to be certain. They can't say for certain, so they would agree that evidence of ancient gold mining is proof of extraterrestrial activity.

The only reason I insist u are not smart is because u have not given him a chance to express himself amd written off his claims..

How much do u know

If u know some secrets of this world, the way u reason will definitely change.

I insist, u are not smart
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bahddo:

You are right, we shouldnt question anything. We should believe everything we are fed with. Things should remain the way they are. And from your argument, its even wrong for us to have an opinion. We should just believe anything. Congrats my good fellow human. But thanks, we will delve into everything, both sense and nonsense and allow everyone to decide what is best to believe. My fear isnt about anyone believing or not believing, my fear is if I am allowed to publish them here by the Gods you worship. Obviously they will want the status quo to continue as long as possible. I believe they will give me a sign between now and then.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are right, we shouldnt question anything. We should believe everything we are fed with. Things should remain the way they are. And from your argument, its even wrong for us to have an opinion. We should just believe anything. Congrats my good fellow human. But thanks, we will delve into everything, both sense and nonsense and allow everyone to decide what is best to believe. My fear isnt about anyone believing or not believing, my fear is if I am allowed to publish them here by the Gods you worship. Obviously they will want the status quo to continue as long as possible. I believe they will give me a sign between now and then.
quit the strawman. If there is anyone on the side of believing stuff without questioning, it's your foot soldier who thinks himself a smart-o-meter. I'm actually against establishing stuff as fact without any sort of real proof.

I like how you just assumed the gods you talk of exist and I worship them, the ability to assume something and believe it is an invaluable trait, although I lack it. Your theories would be awesome in the realms of fantasy literature (doesn't even qualify as science fiction), though it's just a spin-off from mainstream religion.

It's great to have a curious mind and to spin deep theories about existence, but separate fact from fantasy. You owe any gullible reader that much.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
realmindz:

The only reason I insist u are not smart is because u have not given him a chance to express himself amd written off his claims..

How much do u know

If u know some secrets of this world, the way u reason will definitely change.

I insist, u are not smart
ok. I agree.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Bahddo:
quit the strawman. If there is anyone on the side of believing stuff without questioning, it's your foot soldier who thinks himself a smart-o-meter. I'm actually against establishing stuff as fact without any sort of real proof.

I like how you just assumed the gods you talk of exist and I worship them, the ability to assume something and believe it is an invaluable trait, although I lack it. Your theories would be awesome in the realms of fantasy literature (doesn't even qualify as science fiction), though it's just a spin-off from mainstream religion.

It's great to have a curious mind and to spin deep theories about existence, but separate fact from fantasy. You owe any gullible reader that much.

You are pathetic. This is education section, take your rubbish mindset off to politics section. That is where neanderthal-ism is a virtue.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are pathetic. This is education section, take your rubbish mindset off to politics section. That is where neanderthal-ism is a virtue.
rubbish... Keep deceiving gullible minds with big empty words and fantastical nonsense. This trash should be in religion section where it belongs.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Bahddo:
rubbish... Keep deceiving gullible minds with big empty words and fantastical nonsense. This trash should be in religion section where it belongs.
Run along, Mr. I -am -comfortable- with -being -stupid.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Bahddo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Run along, Mr. I -am -comfortable- with -being -stupid.
nice one, Pseud. If you are going to use hyphens, get rid of the space between the words. You keep pretending to know what you are doing.

After all this noise like you have discovered a fountain of eternal youth, you are simply going to regurgitate the same old Sumerian tales of the Anunnaki Anu, Enki, Enlil and their progeny, and and how they needed gold for Kibiru's atmosphere and so came to earth and built the pyramids.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Prior to the Lectures tomorrow, I will like you all to read these FrameWorks as put together by James Mahu. Tomorrow, I will simply tell the stories of Creation, Pre-Creation, God, Post-Creation and the Creator then God, God of Cosmic Creation and God the Human Creator. And if there is any reason to attribute the title God to anything other than yourselves. Your REAL Self.

The Secret Framework for the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral

Human Mind System (HMS) – The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness. The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality.

The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, and this is important to understand, the foundational patterns of thought are primarily from the subconscious and genetic mind structures of consciousness. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not. Not in the context of HMS.

You can conceptualize yourself as a copy of the human family folded inside a copy of your parents and bloodlines, placed into an individualized expression: you. The “You” is an HMS particularized into one expression, but its roots are entirely planted in the soil of humanity and parental lineage, all of which is downloaded into the developing fetus before birth.

This is precisely why, after ten thousand generations, we continue to operate in the same patterns of greed, separation, and self-destruction. The image in the mirror is upgraded with better “clothing” and more sophisticated masks, but underneath, the image remains the same feelings, the same thoughts, and the same behaviors.

Social and cultural engineering via the entertainment and educational systems conspire to entrain the individual during their developmental years (3-14 years old), activating the programs and subsystems of the HMS to ensure that the individual is properly prepared to conform to the reality matrix of their time and place. Even those who are non-conformists, who fancy themselves “outside the box”, are well within the perimeter of the HMS.

Money-Power Grid (MPG) – The reason for the Human Mind System to exist is for the Elite to exercise control over the Money-Power Grid. Money is the prime objective of the Elite because it imbues power to those who possess it. Money takes many forms, including assets of precious metals and petroleum, land or real estate, minerals, and products and services. Money is the “God” of the Elite and their banks are the religious institutions in which they can worship their God.

The corporate elite, government elite, underground elite, and banking elite constitute the MPG controllers. Those in positions of power, especially within the banking sector, are beholden to the MPG and will do everything possible to tighten their controls of the MPG and manipulate the human family to serve their agenda.

Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS) – This is the structure of reality domains and how they interface with one another. IUS is a very, very complex subject to disclose in a format such as this, so I will only touch the surface.

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS, is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.

Why is GSSC the anchor of separation? We have two paths: Religion and Spirituality – each being different sides of the same coin, and this “coin” is GSSC. Now, Anu, being the intelligent, clever entity that he is, knew that humans would evolve, and in this evolution they may begin to remember that they are Sovereign Integrals. Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.

The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence.

It was this fear, so powerfully felt by humans, that gave rise to the construct of a separate God, from which a separate Spirit filled the universe, and from which we were all created in separation. Whether one arrives to God through religion or spirituality, does not matter, it is the same effect of appeasing the fear of death within the individual just as the program specified. In effect, Anu, the King of Anunnaki, positioned himself to be God of the human world.

The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

In essence, GSSC is an aspect of HMS that perpetuates separation. Just as different languages separate, different religious and spiritual pathways separate the human family, and make possible a race that is more easily controlled and pacified through the GSSC.

Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.

While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world. It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS.

In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently.

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later.

Post-Death System (PDS) – This is the system where the individual, upon death of their physical body, is greeted by guides “on the other side” and review their life experience, confronting those areas of deficiency and returning to right the wrongs of their previous life, in other words, karma and reincarnation. The PDS is the means by which the Sovereign Integral remains in the grip of illusion even though the illusion is a heightened reality when compared to physical existence on the Earth plane. It enables the recycling of the Sovereign Integral into physical dimensions over and over again.

This process was initially conceived of as the principal means through which the world would be prepared for Anu to be born into the Earth plane and reign upon Earth as the undisputed world leader. However, that eventuality has been removed as a scenario.

These nine components constitute the prison complex that every human being is subjected to when they are born, live, and die; no matter how many cycles of birth and death they may undergo.

With the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral, we are all living in a Matrix-like world of illusion and deception. While human beings are no longer in service to the Anunnaki for the production of gold, the genetic carry-over of the HMS and the other components of the suppression framework are nonetheless still in operation and the reins of these suppression systems have been turned over to, and greedily grabbed by, the Elite.

It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it – one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change.

Have you ever considered the definition of your Self? What is it that defines you? If you look in the mirror and peel away the masks, the pretentions, the deceptions, the fears, the thoughts, the feelings; what remains? For most they would answer their soul or spirit. And if I told you that the soul – as most define it – does not truly exist apart from the mind, what would you say?

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
For those who can not wait, I will want you to go through this. It will go along way to sync 2 lectures am having tomorrow; Take NOTE of Nibiru reference to Constellation of Orion on the contruction of the Pyramids and also, in decoding God, with reference to Gold Mining. I will proof tomorrow, that the God of Bible is the God of Koran and the God of Judaism etc. And I will proof the origin of God to Nibiru which scientist name Planet X. I will solve these puzzles once and for all and connect the dots on the Holographic Universe and present to you, GOD. The one that does not need worship.[i][/i] The excerpts below is culled from planetxnews(dot)com

In 2008, Japanese researchers announced that, according to their calculations, there should be an “undiscovered” planet at a distance of about 100 AU (astronomical units) that has a size of up to two-thirds of the planet Earth. These calculations support the hypothesis of the existence of Nibiru, or Planet X. Here we bring you 20 things you should know about the mysterious planet Nibiru.

The name “Nibiru” originated from the ancient Sumerians, who once inhabited ancient Mesopotamia, modern-day Iraq. It is the 12th planet describe by Zecharia Sitchin.

Nibiru is also called Marduk, and it arrives to our solar system with a extreme clockwise elliptical course.

According to several ancient texts from Mesopotamia, there is strong evidence that supports theories that Nibiru, has an orbital period of 3600 years. The number 3600 was represented by the Sumerians as a large circle.

The expression for the planet, the “shar,” also means a perfect circle or full circle and also represents the number.

Ancient astronaut theorists believe that the convergence of the three concepts – planet / orbit / and number 3600 – could not be a coincidence.
Strangely, the periods of the kingdom were also multiples of shar, 3600 years, leading to the speculation that the empires shares were related to the orbital period of 3600 years.

NASA has identified a planet with an anomalous orbit around our sun, they refer to it as Planet X. The Washington Post and other news agencies wrote about it in 1983 and the coming years.

According to the Washington Post: “A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite… ‘All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,’ said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.”

R. Harrington wrote a very interesting article in the Astronomical Journal in 1988. Harrington suggested that a planet three or four times the size of Earth existed, having a position of three or four times farther from the sun than Pluto. According to mathematical models that were presented, it is believed that Planet X or Nibiru has an extreme elliptical orbit of 30 degrees.

It is believed that the planet originated from the Orion constellation, passing near our planet and coming towards it from the sun. After making its way by Earth, it heads toward outer space and “disappears.”

Mythologically-speaking, it has the appearance of a fiery beast, appearing in the sky as a second sun. Nibiru is a magnetic planet, causing the Earth to tilt in space as it passes.

Nibiru is believed to have four times the diameter of Earth and is 23 times more massive, a truly gigantic planet.

According to ancient texts, Nibiru is wrapped in a cloud of dust, iron oxide red, making the rivers and lakes acquire a reddish color.
It is believed that it would cause days of obscurity while passing next to other planets, possibly even stopping their rotation during its transition across space due to its incredible magnetic properties.

Nibiru is also associated with great dangers. Some researchers believe if a planet like Nibiru would come close to Earth it would cause large earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, creating an entirely new geography and climate.

It is called ” The Destroyer” in the Kolbrin, a parallel bible located in the monastery of Glastonbury in Scotland; Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it shall return at the appointed time. … It is the Destroyer … Its color was bright and fierce and ever-changing, with an unstable appearance … a fierce body of flames.

According to the US News World Report, Planet X or Nibiru exists. The article: “Shrouded from the sun’s light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X – a 10th resident of the Earth’s celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation.”

According to an article published in Newsweek on July 13, 1987, NASA disclosed that there may be a 10th planet orbiting our sun. According to NASA research scientist John Anderson, Planet X might actually be out there, but nowhere near our planets. The article form Newsweek states: “if he is right, two of the most intriguing puzzles of space science might be solved: what caused mysterious irregularities in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune during the 19th Century? And what killed off the dinosaurs 26 million years ago.”

On October 23, 1996 an article from AP called “New rebel planet found outside the solar system” states the following: “A new planet that breaks all the rules about how and where planets form has been identified in orbit of a twin star about 70 light years from Earth in a constellation commonly known as the Northern Cross.

The new planet has a roller coaster like orbit that swoops down close to its central star and then swings far out into frigid fringes, following a strange egg-shaped orbit that is unlike that of any other known planet.”
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
As Christians, Muslims, Jews etc we have come to worship God. The Story of the God we worship was told by our parents, and they were told by their parents. We are also told same Gospel by our religious teachers who read them from the Holy Books.

The Holy Books are the source of our knowledge of God. But to trust our Holy Books, we need to dig deep in the eons of history to know the sources of the informations that was penned down in the Holy books. That is when we can trust the writings. To trust the writings, you must trust the source and validate the information with scientific evidences before coming to a conclusion.

Such is our journey into the Origin of Man and the role of God in creation of man. You will come to a startling conclusion that God, that we love and worship is a vengeful God but we are its creation. You will also understand that God was just a visiting Alien with great scientific and technological knowledge that we can only but attempt to imitate, we can not even replicate the things that he did over several thousand years ago.

Shall we begin.
Re: God, Our Creator And His Quest For Gold by hotice01: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
As Christians, Muslims, Jews etc we have come to worship God. The Story of the God we worship was told by our parents, and they were told by their parents. We are also told same Gospel by our religious teachers who read them from the Holy Books.

The Holy Books are the source of our knowledge of God. But to trust our Holy Books, we need to dig deep in the eons of history to know the sources of the informations that was penned down in the Holy books. That is when we can trust the writings. To trust the writings, you must trust the source and validate the information with scientific evidences before coming to a conclusion.

Such is our journey into the Origin of Man and the role of God in creation of man. You will come to a startling conclusion that God, that we love and worship is a vengeful God but we are its creation. You will also understand that God was just a visiting Alien with great scientific and technological knowledge that we can only but attempt to imitate, we can not even replicate the things that he did over several thousand years ago.

Shall we begin.
Present here!
Go on pls!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Faculty Of Law Shame Shame Shame!! / ASUU: Lecturers Set To Resume Strike / Schools Reopen On 18th No Going Back Says Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.