Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Can I Switch From Bsc In Mathematics To Msc In Survey And Geoinformatics? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Switch From Bsc In Mathematics To Msc In Survey And Geoinformatics? (564 Views)

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Switch From Bsc In Mathematics To Msc In Survey And Geoinformatics? by chiscodedon(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2016
I have Bsc in Mathematics, I want to know if it's possible to do direct Msc in Surveying and Geoinformatics in any Nigerian University without first going for PGD.if yes which of the Nigerian federal universities is best for the profession. I planned going to school of survey for PGD, but you have to do PPGD,PGD before doing Msc,so I see it as time wasting and waste of resources just to obtain PGD,knowing fully well how Nigeria value Certificate to human resources.. I need advice pls to avoid making mistakes. every comment is welcome...

cc seun, lalasticlacla,mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Meet Omotola, The Nigerian Graduate Who Is Now A Shoemaker (photos) / Brand Development Officer Vs Business Development Officer / Can't Banking Halls Have Deposit Seats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.