Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! (5492 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by shyenar999(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Hopez456:
Don't too worry, your payment will be confirmed. Just give the receiver enough time...he/she also has 48hours to confirm payment. After 48hours CRO will intervene when the half filled Blue mark turns Yellow question mark.

Fnx
I hope dis will help
Tho I already av dah d marked circle half greened
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2016
shyenar999:

Fnx
I hope dis will help
Tho I already av dah d marked circle half greened
Yea sure. Immediately you upload your payment payment evidence, the half filled blue mark surfaces and it's left for the receiver to confirm after which the Ph order will disappear from your dashboard.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by timatedre: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2016
it all shows that we cant be trusted...what would have prompted one to keep changing his or her personal details or bank details. Am sure if you stick with your initial details u wont find ursef under this issue....the essence is for ur own act safety. ....plz for those intending to join make up ur mind of the details u want use...ma kobo opinion
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by shyenar999(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Hopez456:
Yea sure. Immediately you upload your payment payment evidence, the half filled blue mark surfaces and it's left for the receiver to confirm after which the Ph order will disappear from your dashboard.

Av contacted d pH receiver and he said he has confirmed my payment....but I avnt seen any changes on my dashboard yet. Shld I still b patient and how long does it take d system to complete d confirmation. Newbie tho
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
shyenar999:

Av contacted d pH receiver and he said he has confirmed my payment....but I avnt seen any changes on my dashboard yet. Shld I still b patient and how long does it take d system to complete d confirmation. Newbie tho
If he has truly confirmed, the Ph order will disappear from your dashboard, you can only see it when you click on *show accomplished or cancelled order on your dashboard. Also, your mavro should turn blue or green as the case may be.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by sipsip(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gbengageorge:

You did not add scan page of you international passport or any national recognised ID, that may be the case or you did not follow the correct procedure as stated in the FAQ page on MMM website. Mine was restored in two weeks and since then I have no problem with my account

Scanned page of recognized ID? please Sir, i do not understand. Kindly help me to.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by odinese(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hopez456:
Moratorium is a means of safeguarding your account against hack. If any details especially your account details is changed 15days prior to getting helped, CRO will assume someone hacked into your account to cash out your money hence the account will be under watch until the owner identify him/herself.
You can also be placed on moratorium if it's detected that a bank detail is used for more than 1 accounts.
These are are some of the rules guiding participation. If placed on moratorium, create a ticket, you will be attended to and told what to do.
In MMM you don't lose money but time.
How do I create a ticket
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by figment232(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Has any body here done PH with bitcoins,hw is it like?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Geenosko: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2016
figment232:
Has any body here done PH with bitcoins,hw is it like?

On mmm United, it's lovely
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Donpizzle(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
figment232:
Has anybody here done PH with bitcoins,hw is it like?

Same way you do with naira. Click on PH, click on bitcoin and continue frm there.Fill in the amount you want to PH in the space provided and also fill the same amount in the space for 50% not 30%.make sure you have enough bitcoin before you PH because you know that bitcoin isn't stable. PH in bitcoin is in my opinion the best way to enjoy MMM koz you are kinda free from fake teller issues.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
odinese:

How do I create a ticket
Click on support on your dashboard, by the left corner, click on "create new ticket " den select the topic that applies to you.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by mecussey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
christlyke:

You have spoken the truth, people want to play smart and they end up in problems.

I tell you, if no be Mavrodi, this system for no work at all. He calculated the brain of useless Nigerians and scammers. Most guys think say na yahoo business and they want to dupe MMM. I support moratorium, it frustrates scammers die.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by figment232(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Donpizzle:

Same way you do with naira. Click on PH, click on bitcoin and continue frm there.Fill in the amount you want to PH in the space provided and also fill the same amount in the space for 50% not 30%.make sure you have enough bitcoin before you PH because you know that bitcoin isn't stable. PH in bitcoin is in my opinion the best way to enjoy MMM koz you are kinda free from fake teller issues.
how soon do u get matched?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by ekwii: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Donpizzle:

Is this MMM united the same with Get Help world Wide?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Donpizzle(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
ekwii:

Is this MMM united the same with Get Help world Wide?
I am talking of MMM Federal republic of Nigeria. Not MMM united.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Donpizzle(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
figment232:
how soon do u get matched?
You can get matched anytime. The system is programmed to match participant randomly. But most times, you get matched between 7-21 days.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Jahelastic(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
sipsip:
I am also facing same issue. For about a month now i have been creating tickets upon tickets. 'They are checking' is all i get. This is wrong. All i did was change my password oo. What do i do?

For you to have changed your password, MMM will look at it that something is fishing. That this maybe hackers trying to gain or get your mavro. You are safe & secure!
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please as a new partipant... I have edit my password and edit my account once but it has been long... So I just pH last week and I have paid to d person.. Hope I will not be placed on moratorium when I want to GH.. Bcus I heard that someone can be placed on moratorium 15days to GH if he change anything on d account
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by sipsip(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Jahelastic:

For you to have changed your password, MMM will look at it that something is fishing. That this maybe hackers trying to gain or get your mavro. You are safe & secure!

I know right? I get that now. But i have been sending them requests upon requests, they just keep posting me. For more than a month now? Common...
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
Please as a new partipant... I have edit my password and edit my account once but it has been long... So I just pH last week and I have paid to d person.. Hope I will not be placed on moratorium when I want to GH.. Bcus I heard that someone can be placed on moratorium 15days to GH if he change anything on d account
You're safe sir, in as much the editing wasn't done 15days to when you will get help.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Jahelastic(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
sipsip:

I know right? I get that now. But i have been sending them requests upon requests, they just keep posting me. For more than a month now? Common...

Well, with ma little experience with MMM, you only write to support just once & wait for their response or else I'd you keep disturbing them by writing every day, your queue will start all over again.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hopez456:
Don't too worry, your payment will be confirmed. Just give the receiver enough time...he/she also has 48hours to confirm payment. After 48hours CRO will intervene when the half filled Blue mark turns Yellow question mark.

Please, is there a way to know that one is on moratorium?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Currently, there's no way. except through delayed gh.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Hopez456:
Currently, there's no way. except through delayed gh.

Okay. But how long does GH delay for someone to start being concerned?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Okay. But how long does GH delay for someone to start being concerned?
The cause of the moratorium most times determine the duration. e. g if password or account details is edited, you will be placed on moratorium which will likely last up to 15days. But if you verify identity on time telling them you did the editing yourself it won't last up to a week. One of my DL experienced this.
If the cause of the moratorium is Multiple account, It last more than a month or less if you do what they require from you on time.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Hopez456:
The cause of the moratorium most times determine the duration. e. g if password or account details is edited, you will be placed on moratorium which will likely last up to 15days. But if you verify identity on time telling them you did the editing yourself it won't last up to a week. One of my DL experienced this.
If the cause of the moratorium is Multiple account, It last more than a month or less if you do what they require from you on time.

Thanks a lot. Please one more question: what if one's password and account details were changed before the person provided help and has up to 3weeks before GH, does it still attract moratorium?
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by Hopez456(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Thanks a lot. Please one more question: what if one's password and account details were changed before the person provided help and has up to 3weeks before GH, does it still attract moratorium?
It doesn't since the editing was done 3 weeks to getting help.
You're welcome sir.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Hopez456:
It doesn't since the editing was done 3 weeks to getting help.
You're welcome sir.

God bless you, bro. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by divinelove(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

D first sign that you are on moratorium is delay in matching ur GH request
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2016
divinelove:

D first sign that you are on moratorium is delay in matching ur GH request

Thanks
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by missiamme: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by dubejames(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
GHW is the best no silly breaks or freezing of accounts...nd it has better rules nd guild lines to make it sustainable for a long time...PM if u are interested...ghw is the real deal....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How I Earned N100,000 In A Week With Just N10,000 Business Inves / Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.