Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! (1003 Views)

Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by LadyWinona: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
b]REDUCE THE LENGTH OF DURATION OF YOUR *PERMANENT* MORATORIUM!! [/b]

The message is simple. You can't knowingly hold one's money ransom under the guise of moratorium for any period you feel like especially when the said person had paid also known as providing help. It is simply inhumane.

It is either you employ more staff to handle the requests or throw in the towel and tell us really why you are refusing to release or money.

My dear Nigerians, this is not exclusive to me as it can affect either you or your loved ones tomorrow for no just reason.

My take is to send them a message by refusing to provide help.

Think about it, of what use is it when you are not sure you can get it out your money all because of their Moratorium?

LET US ALL BE Proactive AND PROTECT OUR SAVINGS
Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by olamideayodeji1: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na by force to put your money for MMM? Their rules says they will hold the money for 1 month, if its too long for you take your money to Zenith Bank. Chikena.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by aAK1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
From the little I have come to know about you,you are not a patient person. You had a problem with cvm and now it's mmm. Na only you?

4 Likes

Re: Let Us All Boycott MMM To Send Them A Message!! by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
This Op sounds fraudulent! If at all you are not one of those paid agents from rival platforms, you must have been trying to cheat the system when you were caught and placed on moratorium.

(1) (Reply)

Double Dating; Good Or Bad? / Scan Showed One Baby, But Woman Gives Birth To Four Babies (photos) / Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.