Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (41736 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by davibid: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Woow

smiley

And who says true love doesn't exist

Beautiful!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Jcan: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
no b say problem no dey come bw them o, but dem kno how to settle well well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by SalomonKane: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
I won't be surprised if this becomes the new trend in Nigeria. I mean, we've had it up to here with pre-wedding pics. Not that some of the marriage even last.

Now this is it, 20 years and counting... grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by zarakay(f): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
wow!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Exponental(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
In the days when coat was suit...
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by DanPel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
LOVELY. THIS IS ALWAYS MY PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Bhugarious: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
O boy see concept , am still counting sha for my side. We shall all celebrate centenary. Wishing the couple many fruitful returns.
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by mykalls(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
WETIN MAKE THE WOMAN COME THEY FAIR AFTER 20 YEARS? CREAM GOOD O.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
tongue

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by divineRx(f): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pls vote 4 lil kesh and Olamide in d upcoming headies award @www.theheadies.com dey deserve an award dis year
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Sirheny007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Are they still having sex?

Just wondering...
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by jaksabbey(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by pretty16(f): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by doublefreez(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
God bless you both, role models. hnmmmm People wont know the sacrifices ya'll made to be there o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Adebendel: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by bababuff(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
The man didn't change much but the woman changed a lot.
From dark face to light face. And that fat ass. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by flyforall: 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Couples of nowadays are tired after 20 hours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by agrovick(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is good stuff cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by wayceguy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dyt:
Orimi wu sha
oma to beh
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by ganye1: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

The woman is even looking finer now, than she did 20 years ago! cool
Today's cameras and make up artists do perform a lot of wonders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
wayceguy:

oma to beh

Shey na you wan beh?
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
They look great. Congratulations on their anniversary. I wish them many more years to come.
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by queenDD(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lovely.. This is what marriage should be, not all those news of divorce here and there.
May their love grow stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by laudate: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
ganye1:
Today's cameras and make up artists do perform a lot of wonders.

So what are you saying? Are you implying that she looks uglier?? shocked Don't you think that because her husband has taken good care of her, she is now more relaxed and in a better frame of mind, which has added some beauty to her features?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by braine(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
I love this. Im really happy for them. Living with a single woman for 20years no be beans o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by YaksonFCA(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by bigfrancis21: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Congrats!! I can see mummy made some colour adjustments.... grin grin

HAahahaha.

Each time I want a good laugh I just come to nairaland. Oh boy, the characters on nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by ganye1: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
laudate:

So what are you saying? Are you implying that she looks uglier?? shocked Don't you think that because her husband has taken good care of her, she is now more relaxed and in a better frame of mind, which has added some beauty to her features?

I am not saying she looks uglier. What I am saying is that the technology and the art of make up at that time didn’t do her justice.
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by laudate: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
ganye1:
I am not saying she looks uglier. What I am saying is that the technology and the art of make up at that time didn’t do her justice.

ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by fkdmods: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Young03:
and so?

my parents have been together since 19-2

and didn't do all these things

They should. 20 years of marriage no be beans. It is worth celebrating.
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by Tmex(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
so cute and inspiring, regardless of their flaws this is what a marital affair should look like.
Re: Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary by ekanDamie: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Young03:
and so?

my parents have been together since 19-2

and didn't do all these things
oga, love breeds creativity. ur parents might be older than them in dier marriage.
but didn't do these things
1. because dey don't have any love to celebrate, dey just Co-habiting togeda
2. they not exposed to modern ways of celebrating their union

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.