Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin (15078 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Goes Wild At A Club In London (Photos) / Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / Patoranking At Babcock University, Girls Going Crazy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by MrHenshaw: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
The Joker Club In Benin is a place to be every night, trust me... but not in this recession period tho...

Last night was the #LaidBackThursday , and trust the ladies: they no dey dull themselves...
See photos below...

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-photos-of-girls-going-wild-at-joker.html?m=1

Unfortunately none of the guys here will consider them a choice during wife selection.Only good for public and wild display naughtiness.
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by jtwest(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
show me ya club and i'll tell u who u r grin ama man u fan, my club wasted money on P89 lemme waste money on liquor by bathing gurls wit it. meanwhile arsenal fans are guaging origin zero in one corner cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nbote(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Shol3:
And have not eaten this evening undecided
U fine sha... I lyk u pass d gals in all d pics combined...
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by dikeigbo2(m): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Girls of easy virtues feeling on top of the world drenching themselves in whiskies and wines...but will jerk and slap their little ones for mistakenly spraying them clean water. grin grin grin

End time big for nothing girls, una stupidity knows no bonnds

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2016
I no dey brag oh, but I get money pass some of dese guys and yet I no fit do such yeye thing. Most of dem spend deir all deir money on drinks, which I hate so much
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
The lady on yellow though! kiss

U do girls right? cheesy wink
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by theGistsonline: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
One word "stupidity"

Just look at that picture before the last one,the guy putting on red jersey,money know even show for him. face....wasteful buffons
yes! Clearly poor monkey-looking guy
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by crazymommy(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
theGistsonline:
yes bro! Clearly poor monkey-looking guy
Which bro?
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by wayne4loan: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:

U do girls right? cheesy wink
grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by theGistsonline: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
Which bro?
sorry crazy mommy!
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by nitt: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Lols....

you'ld never ever see a bill gates, buffet, mittal, ortega, dangote, dantata, okoya or any of the billionaire class children doing this mumu tin!!

They let their money&investments make the noise.
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by slevin1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yet we scream "Recession is killing us". Naija lo a.
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by gentle136(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
They are all insane. Rubbish future mothers angry
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Shol3(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nbote:

U fine sha... I lyk u pass d gals in all d pics combined...
Thank you
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Is official am not gonna give birth to a girl child.
SUPPORTED.

I am fully in support.
That's why CHINA aborts most of them..
Legal in China..

NIGERIA can do likewise
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nbote(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Shol3:

Thank you

Pleasure's all mine... Atleast u're d one beautiful thing on nairaland dat doesn't seem to have recession written all over it...
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by deebuoy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
All these man utd fans tho ;DAll these man utd fans tho
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by lordjosh(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
crazymommy:
One word "stupidity"

Just look at that picture before the last one,the guy putting on red jersey,money know even show for him face....wasteful buffons

I think say na only me notice am
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Easy come...
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by amybas: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Don't blame them, recession no de dia side, after all, there olosho sisters go send money from abroad, na their normal way be dat
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by WestPaidAMG(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
i used to live this life when i was still in naija embarassed Thank you Lord for delivering me grin
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
But on a serious note please all the ballers in the house, what does spraying people with drinks in the club really mean?
Is it like a birthday ritual done in secondary schools and campuses?
As in I'd really like to know.
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by tompat86(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
crazymommy:
One word "stupidity"

Just look at that picture before the last one,the guy putting on red jersey,money know even show for him face....wasteful buffons

U get eye babe,ur name suppose b irene(eye-rin)
The guy on red b lyk pikin wey dem born ontop bicycle
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by tompat86(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
crazymommy:
One word "stupidity"

U get eyes ooooo,ur name supose b irene
The guy on red jersey b lyk pikin wey dem born on top bicycle..
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by tunesoft(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Me I canno buy drink nd pour away ooo.....and woe bet ice who pros drinks on me.......I go take shower if I wan Baff and drink if I wan drink....not this madness.
Re: See Photos Of Girls Going WILD At The Joker Club In Benin by edudguy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
'Two things are infinite : The Universe and human stupidity; and I am not yet completely sure about the Universe' - Albert Einstein

(1) (2) (Reply)

Then And Now Photos Of Comedian AY / Flavour Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.