Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296607 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by freshboi88: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:

On top 30k minus transport, poverty even in the government house

Bro, there's no need to complain if Thts what they want us to do, let's do it.... We already know how things r done in this country.... So there's no need to complain
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by laraHillz: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Npower Ikorodu

Go to Ikorodu Secertatiat

Someone on this platform informed me about it. Then i decided to go their myself. I went to the secretariat and I was told to check my name on the list, I saw my name and I was to to register my name again on another list
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Wandeleo(f): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Npower Kosofe Any Update
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
So everyone should go to alausa what about the crowd and congestion there
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sensolution10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:
So everyone should go to alausa what about the crowd and congestion there
I wonder o.....dem jst decide 2 stress us.I tink dis is a slap of d highest order on our education system and on Nigeria itself as a country.coz u wnt 2 help graduates with 30k nt ssce holders d next tin is 2 make jest of us I tink itz time I quit or dis useless govt continue 2 rubbish my certificate

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by martcrown: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Luizkid(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
i think they're just indirectly punishing us for the protest.... Meanwhile, after inputing my number on that selection page, a database error message was displayed instead of the usual congratulatory message.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
How many local government in Lagos x the number of volunteers in each local government = block 23 by 11am, hope the structural strength of that block is solid, so that the building no go collapse
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Are we really doing the verification tomorrow?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Are we really doing the verification tomorrow?

Heard the whole Lagos should go to alausa tomorrow for physical verification at block 23 by 11am yes it's tomorrow according to protestants
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:

Heard the whole Lagos should go to alausa tomorrow for physical verification at block 23 by 11am yes it's tomorrow according to protestants

Ok then tks.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please frequent update will really help tomorrow
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
AutosBay:

How do one locate alausa from oshodi?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
oluemmakay:
Please frequent update will really help tomorrow

Better you go there yourself tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
PLS DISREGARD THE EALIER INFORMATION THAT VERIFICATION WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW BECOS ITS NOT TRUE AND I REPEAT THERE WILL NOT BE VERIFICATION TOMORROW. RATHER IT WAS NECESSITATED IN ORDER TO FORESTALL SANITY IN THIS OUR BATTLE AND ENSURE SUCCESSFUL ENGAGEMENT WITH THE GOVERNMENT. IT WAS GLARING THAT LACK OF NUMBER DID WORKED AGAINST US AND WE NEED TO LET THEM SEE WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. IF U COME OUT TOMORROW TO JOIN US ENMASS THEN THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO DANCE TO OUR TUNES. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN US AS A COLLECTIVE BODY.I CAN ASSURE YOU OF SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT IF WE CAN PLEASE SPARE TOMORROW FOR ALL OF US TO TACKLE THIS MENACE BEDEVILING US.WE APPRECIATE UR UNFLINCHING SUPPORT SO FAR, I AM SURE WE ARE WINNERS AND EE WILL WIN.
THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who are we to believe now? Una dey craze?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

How do one locate alausa from oshodi?

From Oshodi take bus to ikeja along, when u get to ikeja along take keke, to secretariat it is not far from Shoprite area, please if you hear anything call me on 08029815618 thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2017
AutosBay:

From Oshodi take bus to ikeja along, when u get to ikeja along take keke, to secretariat it is not far from Shoprite area, please if you hear anything call me on 08029815618 thanks

Alright thanks.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Those around Ikeja should start updating us.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2017
N-power Lagos
PLS DISREGARD THE EALIER INFORMATION THAT VERIFICATION WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW BECOS ITS NOT TRUE AND I REPEAT THERE WILL NOT BE VERIFICATION TOMORROW. RATHER IT WAS NECESSITATED IN ORDER TO FORESTALL SANITY IN THIS OUR BATTLE AND ENSURE SUCCESSFUL ENGAGEMENT WITH THE GOVERNMENT. IT WAS GLARING THAT LACK OF NUMBER DID WORKED AGAINST US AND WE NEED TO LET THEM SEE WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. IF U COME OUT TOMORROW TO JOIN US ENMASS THEN THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO DANCE TO OUR TUNES. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN US AS A COLLECTIVE BODY.I CAN ASSURE YOU OF SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT IF WE CAN PLEASE SPARE TOMORROW FOR ALL OF US TO TACKLE THIS MENACE BEDEVILING US.WE APPRECIATE UR UNFLINCHING SUPPORT SO FAR, I AM SURE WE ARE WINNERS AND EE WILL WIN.
THANKS.
SPREAD IT

Source: https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1697983887158299&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1697983887158299%3Atl_objid.1697983887158299%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A8597839742077537609
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

Alright thanks.

N-power Lagos
THANKS.
SPREAD IT
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2017
AutosBay:

N-power Lagos
THANKS.
SPREAD IT

So no verification? All the same that ambode need floging.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Out of 11,700 that was chosen only close to 30 came out. We were very few yesterday that's why the governor couldn't attend to us. Just calculate 30,000 ×11,000 for just one month stipend and see the result.
If someone can come all the way from Epe, Lekki, and Ikorodu what about you that live close by. I was suprised yesterday when only 3 people came out from Ikeja.
I want to assure you something our turnout today will determine if Ambode is going to attend to us.
Also please am begging you no weapon or any act that may lead to chaos, i believe we're intellectual graduates that knows what is right.
If you don't come out to speak for yourself nobody will speak for you, its high time we demand for our right. Its just for today alone. Copied!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Gbam!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
What is the latest now?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by freshboi88: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Is it that no one from this thread is at alaus??.....u guys should update is now
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by leksgcfr(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I have not been able to login to update my details on the site.

I have tried several browsers and even on PC. I have written severally to the admin without any response .

Anybody experiencing same issue?

Any suggestion or advice?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Keep trying.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Still struggling with ambode at Alausa.

E no easy.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sensolution10(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Still struggling with ambode at Alausa.

E no easy.
u guyz r well done .....hw is the population?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Verification to commence soon please be at alert heard Ambode signed

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.