Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296842 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2017
longlife101:
*Attention Attention Attention*

To register on the new *NPVN Customers Support Site* goto npvn.desk.com check the edge of the site, where you see *Welcome Guest, Login* click on it and create an *Account* with your valid email address.

A mail will be send to the email with a link to validate it, showing *Click Here*. Hence, you can create cases and attach documents to back up as proofs.

When I say *cases*, I mean challenges/issues you are facing or what you think are the causes of your delayed stipend(s).

Pls act fast to be one of the beneficiaries of this new development before they get tire of people's complaints.

Thanks

Olalekan Mutairu

Still the same thing. I saw it around 12pm yesterday and I quickly signed up and sent my message. I started waiting for reply till 5pm,nobody to respond. I still don't knw the rationale behind that.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:
NOTICE TO ALL VERIFIED NPOWER UNPAID BENEFICIARIES

This is to inform all VERIFIED unpaid beneficiaries that they are to report to their LGA secretariat (where they did their verification) to fill in their details which will be sent to Abuja in order to rectify the issue they are having regarding their unpaid stipends.
Date: Monday 27th March 2017.
Venue: Your various LGA secretariat.
Time Schedule : 9am - 12pm.
N/B: It is advisable that you come in person so that you can personally fill in your correct details.
Kudos for your hardwork,God bless you.Please you said verified unpaid should go to their LG what about we that didnt see the verified logo at all,I was only recently able to open my account and update my details a week ago.Also,i would like to know if this can hinder me from getting paid for example the name on my npower portal is Babatunde Funke and on my bvn is Babatunde Aishat Funke but every other detail is correct.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Kudos for your hardwork,God bless you.Please you said verified unpaid should go to their LG what about we that didnt see the verified logo at all,I was only recently able to open my account and update my details a week ago.Also,i would like to know if this can hinder me from getting paid for example the name on my npower portal is Babatunde Funke and on my bvn is Babatunde Aishat Funke but every other detail is correct.

They mean physical verification not portal verification, just go there on Monday, with your correct bank details, I'm not sure middle name affects, my bvn has 3 names while my bank has 2 names, even on my npvn portal I have 3 names, but on my bank section it's 2 names, and I had received alert

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Joey101: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Mushin is under which district?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hey bloda,
In my own case, No verified logo on my npvn dashboard buh i've received stipend. What could be the problem?

AutosBay:

They mean physical verification not portal verification, just go there on Monday, with your correct bank details, I'm not sure middle name affects, my bvn has 3 names while my bank has 2 names, even on my npvn portal I have 3 names, but on my bank section it's 2 names, and I had received alert
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Onechoice:
Hey bloda,
In my own case, No verified logo on my npvn dashboard buh i've received stipend. What could be the problem?

Just keep checking it's patience I was once in your category few days back
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
District 6

Joey101:
Mushin is under which district?
Local Government Areas That Make Up Education Districts in Lagos State Each Education District in Lagos State has a number of LGs grouped under it, below is the highlight: Education District I: Agege, Alimosho and Ifako-ijaye Education District II: Ikorodu, Kosofe and Shomolu Education District III: Epe, Eti-osa, Ibeju-Lekki and Lagos Island Education District IV: Apapa, Surulere and Lagos Mainland Education District V: Badagry, Ojo and Amuwo Odofin Education District VI: Oshodi, Isolo, Mushin and Ikeja
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:

Alright,thank you
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Education District I
C/o Diary Farm Primary Schools Complex,
Agege, Lagos.
Education District II
Maryland Schools Complex,
Maryland, Ikeja.
Education District III
St. George's Primary School,
Opposite Falomo Shopping Complex,
123, Awolowo Road,
Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos.
Education District IV
Domestic Science Centre,
8, McEwen Road,
Sabo-Yaba
Education District V
Agboju Schools' Complex,
Agboju-Lagos.
Education District VI
Ewenla Street,
Near Charity Bus-stop,
Oshodi-Lagos.
The six Education Districts in Lagos State are headed by Tutors General/Permanent Secretaries to monitor and administer the day to day running of schools under their districts from Primary to Senior Secondary. The under listed are the TGs:
I- Mrs. Ayandele Olufolayimika Abiose
II- Mrs. Margaret Titilayo Solarin
III- Mr. Yinka Gbemi Olaniyi
IV- Mrs. Lola Are Adegbite
V- Mrs. Anike Adekanye
VI- Mrs. Olufunmilayo Onadipe

So, where are those yet to be paid going on Monday? Education District or where verification was done? Abeg, clarify.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Chimdiebere1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
I called the man in charge of verification in Shomolu and asked him if it is true that those of us who are verified but not yet paid should come to Shomolu L.G.A to write our details for correction on Monday and he said that he don't know any thing about what I asked him. He told me that his job is to verify us and send it to the Government which he had already done. for those of us in Shomolu you can call him with this number to inquire more because am confused. his No is 08023001075.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chimdiebere1:
I called the man in charge of verification in Shomolu and asked him if it is true that those of us who are verified but not yet paid should come to Shomolu L.G.A to write our details for correction on Monday and he said that he don't know any thing about what I asked him. He told me that his job is to verify us and send it to the Government which he had already done. for those of us in Shomolu you can call him with this number to inquire more because am confused. his No is 08023001075.

Why are you confused, what will it cost you to adhere to simply instruction, I called my NOA chairman at my local government about information regarding posting he said no news yet, the next day I was at LGEA, checking for my name if I was posted, pls follow simple instructions, most of those staff s there have little or no information
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Livebygrace:

So, where are those yet to be paid going on Monday? Education District or where verification was done? Abeg, clarify.

Go to your local government on Monday concerning payment issues, Education District is for Nteach volunteers who didn't see their names at the LGEA, you can do that before the week runs out
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:
District 6

Local Government Areas That Make Up Education Districts in Lagos State Each Education District in Lagos State has a number of LGs grouped under it, below is the highlight: Education District I: Agege, Alimosho and Ifako-ijaye Education District II: Ikorodu, Kosofe and Shomolu Education District III: Epe, Eti-osa, Ibeju-Lekki and Lagos Island Education District IV: Apapa, Surulere and Lagos Mainland Education District V: Badagry, Ojo and Amuwo Odofin Education District VI: Oshodi, Isolo, Mushin and Ikeja
i am under badagry, so i av to go to agboju to check my name?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:

Go to your local government on Monday concerning payment issues, Education District is for Nteach volunteers who didn't see their names at the LGEA, you can do that before the week runs out

OK, thanks. I haven't checked my name though because I couldn't do that when I went to Obalende and Ikeja last week.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING NEWS FOR ALL VERIFIED UNPAID BENEFICIARIES.
Mrs. Falana the focal person just called few minutes ago to give us the details sent to her from Abuja regarding the verified unpaid beneficiaries.
- Over one thousand (1000+) beneficiaries are invalid due to unmatched record like error in account name BVN and unmatched name.
- Thirteen (13) were rejected by bank because those account were dormant.
Now according to her, LG were not imputed by FG in front of those names and she has asked some of us to come to her office to sort them out. Again, she said the FG will not open the account but they have provided a means of correcting those errors by the beneficiaries themselves and sent them back to Abuja. So it is mandatory that all VERIFIED unpaid beneficiaries should endeavour to report to their LGA on Monday to put down their details in order to ascertain their LG and have a headway towards rectifying this problem for our unpaid colleagues.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Some people will still come and ask me the meaning of FG and LG

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chimdiebere1:
You sef wan form "Autosbay" abi? Where you told he'll be the one you'll see when you get there. I like the man, he gave you the best answer you deserved. Laziness make some people dey collect phone number upandan
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:
Some people will still come and ask me the meaning of FG and LG
Are they going to give us the verified logo at the secretariat? cheesy
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by larrylukas(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
AutosBay:
NOTICE TO ALL VERIFIED NPOWER UNPAID BENEFICIARIES

This is to inform all VERIFIED unpaid beneficiaries that they are to report to their LGA secretariat (where they did their verification) to fill in their details which will be sent to Abuja in order to rectify the issue they are having regarding their unpaid stipends.
Date: Monday 27th March 2017.
Venue: Your various LGA secretariat.
Time Schedule : 9am - 12pm.
N/B: It is advisable that you come in person so that you can personally fill in your correct details.

Kindly Autosbay, is there any coordinator appointed for each local govt?....Cos i wanna complain about my posting to primary school instead of secondary school cos am a degree holder of Geography. I don't think I belong to pry Education. Please how do I go about this. Thanks for ur incredible efforts....God bless you.
Note: If I can get epe local govt coordinator s number I will be glad
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
larrylukas:

Kindly Autosbay, is there any coordinator appointed for each local govt?....Cos i wanna complain about my posting to primary school instead of secondary school cos am a degree holder of Geography. I don't think I belong to pry Education. Please how do I go about this. Thanks for ur incredible efforts....God bless you.
Note: If I can get epe local govt coordinator s number I will be glad
Lol cheesy E no go affect your stipend nah? Abi u dey feel say govt school pupils are kinda irritating? tongue
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lakol: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
If dt is wat u are thinking u can Behind dem too and train dem w dey are suppose to be trained because DTS is d essence of employing u if possible to replace those old cargo teachers
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Vicyace: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
kov624665:

You sef wan form "Autosbay" abi? Where you told he'll be the one you'll see when you get there. I like the man, he gave you the best answer you deserved. Laziness make some people dey collect phone number upandan

Why can't we be civilized and address each other with respect?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Vicyace:

Why can't we be civilized and address each other with respect?
Go and buy koboko. Weren't you told in school that #Respect is earned and not given? Graduate my foot
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by atomilola: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good evening house, pls can sm1 help me wt d description of how 2 locate Dairy Farm Pry Sch 4rm iyana ipaja
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2017
atomilola:
Good evening house, pls can sm1 help me wt d description of how 2 locate Dairy Farm Pry Sch 4rm iyana ipaja
Just take a bike from under Iyana-Ipaja bridge there to Agege dairy farm. Behind the parked armoured vehicle dere, u'll see bike park.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gr8one: 5:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Autosbay,Any news for N-Agro volunteers?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2017
N-power Lagos
Please note;
Nobody is asking anyone to come on Monday to fill account details. Anyone that ask you to do that at your LG should be reported with immediate effect.
The list sent to the focal person from Abuja doesn't indicate the local government affected beneficiaries from, so there is no way she can't paste the list to various LG. That's the essence of coming on Monday to write your name, phone number, program apply for and most importantly your LG. The list will be taking to Alausa at the office of the focal person and that will help in sorting out the LG each beneficiaries falls under before pasting them.
So Monday meeting at your various LG still stands. Pls it is important you show up and fill in those columns. Remember your name, phone number and your LG. Anything aside from that should be vehemently ignore.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Please note;
Nobody is asking anyone to come on Monday to fill account details. Anyone that ask you to do that at your LG should be reported with immediate effect.
The list sent to the focal person from Abuja doesn't indicate the local government affected beneficiaries from, so there is no way she can't paste the list to various LG. That's the essence of coming on Monday to write your name, phone number, program apply for and most importantly your LG. The list will be taking to Alausa at the office of the focal person and that will help in sorting out the LG each beneficiaries falls under before pasting them.
So Monday meeting at your various LG still stands. Pls it is important you show up and fill in those columns. Remember your name, phone number and your LG. Anything aside from that should be vehemently ignore.
Hi nice job you have done on this thread. I am of the opinion that the unpaid verified beneficiaroes should convey at Alausa, check the name themselves, write their local government on the copy of the list, find out what the issue they have and supply any necessary documents or go to nearest bank (if it is BVN issue) to make corrections.
Best of luck to all.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by atomilola: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
kov624665:

Just take a bike from under Iyana-Ipaja bridge there to Agege dairy farm. Behind the parked armoured vehicle dere, u'll see bike park.

Thanks so much
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by obatopeyemurry: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2017
gr8one:
Autosbay,Any news for N-Agro volunteers?
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Please note;
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Please note;

I am sorry for quoting u again but it's like I am confused by this post. Please, do u mean the list will be ready at our serious LGs for correction by 2mao or we should all go to the focal person's office since u said the list sent to her from Abuja does not bear our LGs for classification? Abeg, clarify again. because, e be like sey dey no hear anything correction list for Eti-Osa LG (Obalende)
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Livebygrace:

I am sorry for quoting u again but it's like I am confused by this post. Please, do u mean the list will be ready at our serious LGs for correction by 2mao or we should all go to the focal person's office since u said the list sent to her from Abuja does not bear our LGs for classification? Abeg, clarify again. because, e be like sey dey no hear anything correction list for Eti-Osa LG (Obalende)
No list at LGA (eg, Obalende). Going there is to provide details which will be use to filter info from the main list for onward rectification.

I sent you a pm...kindly reply with your phone number and that of any Obalende official. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.