Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (296807 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 6:06pm On May 26, 2017
@ autosbay any news concerning I.d cards for npower volunteers I think it will be very ideal.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Good afternoon
What are your challenges in your place of primary assignment? please tell us so that we resolve it in our capacity. Copied Felix Ayorinde 08035199414
All said and done,

i really want to commend you on your writeups usual updates based on Npower packages....

I really want to know how the TEST will be conducted? Kindly give me an overview

Thanks boss!!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Good afternoon
What are your challenges in your place of primary assignment? please tell us so that we resolve it in our capacity. Copied Felix Ayorinde 08035199414
All said and done,

i really want to commend you on your writeups and usual updates based on Npower packages....

I really want to know how the TEST will be conducted? Kindly give me an overview

Thanks boss!!!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by tubolancer(m): 7:28pm On May 26, 2017
What about Npower Community posting. I live in Alimosho Local Government. Nothing is happening.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by latonyn(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2017
Pls how can one relocate to another state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2017
What will Npower officials ask me?

As you expect their call, please make sure you know the following:

1. Your full name in order in which it appears on your BVN
2. Your account number linked to your BVN
3. Your e-mail address

Note: If you’re married please dont forget to tell them that you’re.

How will I know if its Npower Calling? How to store N-Power Phone numbers

For you to be sure the call is from genuine N-Power official, please store the phone number on your phone by using something like this:
Npower1
Npower2 etc till you have all the five number stored.

This will enable you know that you’re talking to the right person, and that you’re in the safe hands.

A guy told us he called one of them names yesterday, because he’s uninformed about the new development.

Courtesy matters!
The Presidency says the Federal Government will begin the non-graduates scheme component of the N-Power programme in July.

Afolabi Imoukhuede, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation (N-Power Scheme), disclosed this at the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Forum in Abuja.

He said N-Power had two broad components, namely: graduate and non-graduate schemes.

“We are hopeful that by June/July we should deploy those ones in different batches across the country and FCT. So it is worthy of note that those who applied for that programme (non-graduates) should just stay rested.

“The fact that we have not deployed you doesn’t mean that we have forgotten you. We have all your details, we have all your contacts and we will deal with them.’’

Mr. Imoukhuede explained that the non-graduate component of the programme was designed to empower the beneficiaries with vocational skills.

“The non-graduate component is more of skills development and vocation programme. For vocational training, we have construction work, automobile technicians, technology, which is hardware and software.

“They will come in for a programme and three months they will go and (also do) apprenticeship for nine months.

“It is like one year engagement for them; while they are undergoing training they will get some stipends and they we will also provide them with necessary tools and consumables.”

Mr. Imoukhuede added that the scheme would also partner with employers for the apprenticeship programme and also give the volunteers some stipends.

According to him, that type of programme will not only be empowering the trainees, but transferring skills to them for life as well.

The presidential aide said the office had been working with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of the scheme.

“We have been working behind the scene; we have signed MoU with our partners, Automotive Development Council of Nigeria, for the automotive training.

“We have got quite some big partners and we are just finalising all our arrangements.”

He said while the process of procurement of the needed goods and consumables were going on in the office, the fast-track process was also going on in the Ministry of Budget and National Planning as well.

According to him, N-Power is the job creation component of the Social Investment Programme (SIP) of the current administration.

He said the office started working on the implementation as soon as the present administration was inaugurated on May 29, 2015.

He said by December 2015, the administration had come up with a blueprint on how to keep the promise it made to implement the scheme.

Mr. Imoukhuede described SIP as the most ambitious programme of the Federal Government, adding that so far, government had committed N500 billion to the programme.

“The programme received N500 billion in 2016, but unfortunately, it came at the time when the economy was grappling with low revenue,’’ he said.

The social investment programme has five components. They include the N-Power, being the job creation component; Home Grown School Feeding; the Conditional Cash Transfer; and the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).

The last component is the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Junior.

-NAN
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2017
tubolancer:
What about Npower Community posting. I live in Alimosho Local Government. Nothing is happening.

Go to your LGEA to check your name on the list
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
All said and done,

i really want to commend you on your writeups and usual updates based on Npower packages....

Thanks boss!!!

Knowledge of mathematics, English, current affairs and other subjects like Geography
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2017
Major N-Power Groups and Pages on Facebook | Add Yours if it's not here
N-power is one of the units of Social Investment Programme (SIP)  of President Muhammadu Buhari-led government.

When it came on board, social media platforms were created by both the government and volunteers to help spread update.

Major N-Power Groups on Facebook and Pages

Below Facebook Groups are the major convergence of beneficiaries.

N-power Volunteers on Facebook

Npowerng is the official Facebook page of the programme. It's created to disperse cogent info about the programme to help corps stay in touch.

This page isn't just for updates, but to as well attend to inquiries from troubled applicants.

It's not just on Facebook, but also tweets @npower_ng
With 65,530 likes (still growing).

This Page without gainsaying is the most AUTHORITATIVE NPower Page on Facebook.

It's been criticised as being not active, but it's simply the BEST PAGE you can like if youre on Facebook and an applicant.

N-POWER COMMUNITY

This is a public group on Facebook for npower volunteers to join and for prospective corps who want to stay up to date as updates are concerned.

Founder: Israel Bubaraye Wellington Jeremiah

The name looks too long though, we suspect it's a combination of the names of fouders, we can't confirm this at this time.
Member : 203, 657 (still counting)

This is one of the earliest npower group when the programme was launched. The founder of this group tapped into the opportunity of large number of unemployed youths to take a step further by even opening a blog for the purpose of updating beneficiaries.

With the number of group members, N-power Community prides itself as the LARGEST convergence of volunteers across the country irrespective of States, LG, religion and colour.

It's members are more than the number of the 200,000 shortlisted for the first batch. This means that those who are expecting second batch are also member of this group.
Kudos to the founders. Join the group HERE 

NPOWER DISCUSSION GROUP

This is another authoritative facebook group dedicated for updates on the programme. This group has the second largest group members.

It used to be a public group, but it has since changed its status to closed group. Just like N-POWER COMMUNITY, this group has stepped up to have a special blog for discussions and updates.

Member: 107, 027 Join them on Facebook 

N-POWER VOLUNTEER GROUP - ANAMBRA STATE

This group has been streamlined for volunteers in Anambra State.
Members: This group has 805 members as at time of compiling this list.

We expect it to grow as the day passes by.

Do you want to join the group?  Check it out on Facebook

NPOWER KOGI

Kogi, the confluence state has its own facebook group. The disadvantage of this group is that it's closed.

We believe that it should be open since npower itself is a public youth empowerment programme, but whatever the reason of the founder of this group is, we say kudos.

Members : It has 924 members.

This group is right here.

It's a closed group

NpowerNG Solutions (#Npower Nigeria)

This is one of the youngest Npower group on Facebook. It's founded by infobase, one of the websites that has been a resource centre for npower news and updates.

As a result of the need to concentrate more on other burning issues, the founders of infobase decided to have a separate group exclusively for npower beneficiaries in the country.

Within a short period of time, NpowerNG Solutions has provided answers to some of npower questions.

Members: 415 (still growing)

It has also gone to register itself on the blogshere www.npowerportalng..com where it's published unique and informative articles.

NpowerNG Solutions tweets @NpowerngS

NPOWER VOLUNTEER (LAGOS STATE CHAPTER)

Lagos is one of the states that started had slight hitches with verification exercise. While some other states verified volunteers on time, Lagos began January 2017.

In view of this a group was found to be a meeting point for volunteers who are based in Lagos.

We're aware that more than two groups exist on Facebook for this purpose, but we're giving this group preference.

Member: 1,402

Considering the population of Lagos, we expected Lagos NPOWER VOLUNTEER to have the highest number, but we understand that most of them either belong to a generalized group or belong to group that's more of [truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Bamidele539: 8:27am On May 27, 2017
AutosBay:

Knowledge of mathematics, English, current affairs and other subjects like Geography
will i be posted sumwer else to take the test or i can do it online at my own space of time
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Santafemetrix(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2017
Autosbay, what about people who haven't been posted and who are seeking redeployment, are they going to be affected by the prosecution too.

Note: the person in question relocated before the list came out and is being paid even when she didn't do physical verification.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by deefem81: 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 8:23pm On May 27, 2017
@autobay, I want to ask if they are giving out posting letter to nagro.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:00am On May 28, 2017
Good day people. Somebody should add me to Lagos Npower Whatsapp group.
God bless Nigeria
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
Concerning the arrival of the expected devices, here is the
conditional good news to those on clear stand. This is to
inform you that the said devices have been released from
the various institution's stores to be sent to various state's
outlets as directed for collections.
Bodies (persons) will come to educate you on how to install
and use those sophisticated tools that will uniformly come
with the device at the various state centers, you are
expected to be present in the seminar as at when due.
Moreso, Those that had difficulty selecting device before
now should kindly login the NPVN dashbord currently for
selection, your problem(s) must have be corrected as you
received your stipend for the first time in the present
payment sequence.
Pls remember to print the refractive index(print out )of your
device selection for evidence based purposes, you might ask
to show before collection. Failure to select your device
within days from now will make you suffer delay in the
collection of the said device on time.
Those not received stipend under right conditions and
followed procedure (i.e. making sure the instruction given
for correction is said and done) should patiently wait, your
problem has been received and is taking right care of.
Ensure you always present at your various places of primary
assignment (PPA) as at when due

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itsede: 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
Progress recorded
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by OLUSOTE01: 2:16pm On May 29, 2017
@autobay, pls is orile agege posting letter for n-health out because the last time I went i was told they don't have anything of such with them. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has disclosed that N-Power job application portal would re-open to accept new applications on June 13, 2017.

Osinbajo spoke at Presidential Villa on May 29, 2017 at an event to commemorate Democracy Day and two years in office the present All Progressive Congress (APC) led government pioneered by President Muhammadu Buhari.

SIP is under the office of the Vice President. Other programmes housed by SIP include HGSFP, CCT, GEEP.

Earlier, Nigerian main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lauded the efforts of APC on the programme.

Senate Minority leader, Sen. Godswill Akpabio,  spoke on behalf of PDP caucus in the upper legislative chamber.

It's expected that the second phase will take between 300,000-350,000 unemployed Nigerian youths, who are not above 35 years of age.

The first phase of N-Power took 200,000 applicants in 2016, making the programme the first of its kind in the history of youth employment in Nigeria and Africa.

It'd be recalled that Labour and Employment Minister Dr. Chris Ngige on May 19 said  that the npower portal would reopen today May 29, celebrated as Democracy Day.

As early as May 29, prospective applicants "besieged" the portal at npower.gov.ng to submit applications, unfortunately several trials on the portal ,which is the official job application dedicated for Nigerians to apply, were unsuccessful.

At the time of putting this together, the portal is ranked 18, 928 among millions of domains in Nigeria, that's according to Alexa rank.

June 13,2017 will be on Tuesday.

What about second batch? 

Acting President Osinbajo was silent about the second batch, he's more particular about opening doors of npower to get more people on board.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2017
OLUSOTE01:
@autobay, pls is orile agege posting letter for n-health out because the last time I went i was told they don't have anything of such with them. Thanks

No news yet just keep checking
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Folabimi(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
AutosBay:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has disclosed that N-Power job application portal would re-open to accept new applications on June 13, 2017.

Osinbajo spoke at Presidential Villa on May 29, 2017 at an event to commemorate Democracy Day and two years in office the present All Progressive Congress (APC) led government pioneered by President Muhammadu Buhari.

SIP is under the office of the Vice President. Other programmes housed by SIP include HGSFP, CCT, GEEP.

Earlier, Nigerian main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lauded the efforts of APC on the programme.

Senate Minority leader, Sen. Godswill Akpabio,  spoke on behalf of PDP caucus in the upper legislative chamber.

It's expected that the second phase will take between 300,000-350,000 unemployed Nigerian youths, who are not above 35 years of age.

The first phase of N-Power took 200,000 applicants in 2016, making the programme the first of its kind in the history of youth employment in Nigeria and Africa.

It'd be recalled that Labour and Employment Minister Dr. Chris Ngige on May 19 said  that the npower portal would reopen today May 29, celebrated as Democracy Day.

As early as May 29, prospective applicants "besieged" the portal at npower.gov.ng to submit applications, unfortunately several trials on the portal ,which is the official job application dedicated for Nigerians to apply, were unsuccessful.

At the time of putting this together, the portal is ranked 18, 928 among millions of domains in Nigeria, that's according to Alexa rank.

June 13,2017 will be on Tuesday.

What about second batch? 

Acting President Osinbajo was silent about the second batch, he's more particular about opening doors of npower to get more people on board.
Ur news no dey ever get source
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by OLUSOTE01: 10:40pm On May 29, 2017
Thanks so much

No news yet just keep checking [/quote]
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2017
N-power Lagos
TO ALL EDUCATION DISTRICT 1 NTEACH CANDIDATES (Alimosho, Agege and Ifako Ijaiye LG respectively)
Good day and Happy Democracy Day to you all, we are sorry for the long silence regarding information on our posting letters that we are yet to receive, although it was due to the fact that we have no positive report regarding that other than it has gotten to the concluding phase and hopefully by tomorrow we will be able to come up with tangible information regarding it from the District officers when we get to their office.
Meanwhile it is necessary that you take note of the SERIAL NUMBER you used during the DOCUMENTATION exercise for it will be needed during the collection of your posting letter and for those of you that are yet to submit your reference letters kindly do so tomorrow in order to avoid issues. Gracias everyone and do have a lovely week ahead.
*Sir NUDI/ Ismail
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2017
Folabimi:

Ur news no dey ever get source

Because it's trending
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 9:37am On May 30, 2017
Reference letter? Very stupid people...go to other States nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
One of the N-Power volunteers in Akwa Ibom State says he's elated to have got his outstanding monthly stipends from January to April.

It means Etiene got total sum of #120, 000 .

Mr. Etiene Vincent, who until May 19 remained unpaid said "I feel relieved when I got my stipends from January to April, it's amazing."

Etiene, a graduate of microbiology from the University of Uyo, uses first bank account.

"Those who are yet to get it should exercise patience. They will be paid definitely, " Etiene advised.

Early in the month, Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, said 162,024 volunteers had been cleared.

Laolu promised that the Npower team is tirelessly working on how to resolve 37,976 volunteers, who had one issue or the other.

Some of the problems impeding payment of some volunteers range from unmatched name, unmatched bvn, or non-nuban.

However, there are some of volunteers who don't have error whatsoever in their details or npvn portal, yet they are still unpaid.

Whether beneficiaries have issues or not, they've been directed to send complaint e-mail to support centre, or send short message text to Npower Support phone number.

You don't need to send the same message severally. Issues are still be attended to, and according to Mr. Akande, it'd be continuous until every issue is completely resolved.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2017
INFORMATION FOR ALL NPOWER LAGOS.

This is to inform all beneficiaries that their names appeared blank to prepare for reverification exercise for the next batch.

This information reaching us is that for those involved, you won't need to register again, when they commence the verification exercise, you all will consider first before verifying the new in take.

We employ you to be patient as all hands are on deck to make sure things work out for you guys. For those that have been working without payment and you have not been called by Npower agent, we urge you to go back and check your Npower status if you are really qualified or not. If you are, kindly be patient as the call from the Npower agent still continues.

For all the unpaid that have rectify their account details issues or you have have been called by Npower agent, kindly be patient as you all will be paid along aside other beneficiaries when this month payment commence.

On the issue of device collection, according to information we got from Abuja during the open session with the acting president, the device collection is scheduled to start next week. All information regarding that will made known to you all on Friday 2nd June 2017.

The acting President has assured all those interested in the program to be getting ready as the portal is going to be open on the 13th June 2017. Please digest all the rules surrounding the registration so as to avoid any necessary mistake from you. Also note that you are advice not to pay any money to cafe attendance, the registration is free.

N-HEALTH POSTING

according to the information reaching us, the list for N-health is ready, the permanent secretary is the one delaying the list because we were told he traveled and hopeful to be back this week. All things been equal, we promising you your list will be ready by Friday for posting.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniency this might have cause the beneficiaries.
Courtesy:Local govt reps

Copied Felix

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
Can I reapply for N-Power on June 13 if there's no second batch list?
May 31, 2017

Last year, we're told that millions of Nigerian applied on npower.gov.ng, but 200,000 people were shortlisted for the first batch.

30, 000 applicants made N-Agro, Health had 20, 000 "slots" while N-Teach got the highest with 150, 000.

The government promised that another batch, which applicants termed second batch list, would be released, but it looks like that list is in the limbo just as government is silent about it.

The government rather promised to reopen the portal for fresh applications on June 13, 2017, according to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, whose office manages the Social Investment Programme (SIP).

Can those who didn't make the first batch, or those who are expecting the second batch list reapply when N-Power portal reopens on June 13?

QUADRI Azeez of NpowerNG Solutions is here with the analysis WHY YOU SHOULD REAPPLY if FG doesn't release Npower Second List before June 13.

1. Nothing has been said about the second batch, rather Presidential aid on Job creation Mr. Afolabi said names of successful candidates for the N-Build and N-Tech would be released on July 20, 2017.

He assured the non-graduates applicants that their records are in intact with N-Power, as such they should be calm.

By this, you should reapply if you applied for the graduate programme of the scheme, you wrote the test, yet you didn't make the first batch,  and the second batch isn't forthcoming, then you should be warming up to reapply when npower.gov.ng start accepting fresh applications by June 13.
2. Labour and Employment Minister Dr. Chris Ngige recent speech on npower was silent about second batch list, he instead said the portal would re-open for SECOND PHASE.

And you want to know the difference between...

SECOND BATCH and SECOND PHASE? 

"Second batch is a number succeeding an earlier quantity released" while Second phase is a way of reopening an earlier project which already proven to be a success.

Note that Ngige talked about second phase not second batch, so get set to benefit from the FG's laudable project.

3. Acting President Osinbajo's office is the manager of Social Investment Programme. He said on May 29 that the portal would re-open June 13, to take another batch of 300,000 through applications.

This means the 300,000 would be taken from another millions of applications that would be submitted via the npower portal just it's in 2016.

So if you didn't make the first batch, don't hesitate to reapply by June 13, if by June 12 nothing is said about second batch.

4. If by June 13, 2017 you entered your details into npower portal but you're told you already registered, it means you cant reapply.
But if the portal can't recognize your details, it means you can go ahead to reapply.

5. When the FG did the analysis termed "Selection Breakdown and Criteria for the 200, 000 successful candidates" government said "the first phase was done in a fair manner".

By our definition of second phase, then there could no second batch rather SECOND PHASE.

6. Prof. Osinbajo said on May Day Democracy celebration that the SIP isn't a privilege but right of every qualified Nigerians.

You can REAPPLY FOR NPOWER JOB IF YOU DIDNT MAKE THE FIRST BATCH AND THEIR IS NO SECOND BATCH.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2017
N-power Lagos
GOOD NEWS
Npower have started paying for the month of May, have you receive yours? please signify
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 5:34pm On May 31, 2017
I just received mine. From nagro, diamond bank.

Hope they Wii start sharing the devices this June
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Withambition(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by nurez305(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2017
AutosBay:
INFORMATION FOR ALL NPOWER LAGOS.

This is to inform all beneficiaries that their names appeared blank to prepare for reverification exercise for the next batch.

This information reaching us is that for those involved, you won't need to register again, when they commence the verification exercise, you all will consider first before verifying the new in take.

We employ you to be patient as all hands are on deck to make sure things work out for you guys. For those that have been working without payment and you have not been called by Npower agent, we urge you to go back and check your Npower status if you are really qualified or not. If you are, kindly be patient as the call from the Npower agent still continues.

For all the unpaid that have rectify their account details issues or you have have been called by Npower agent, kindly be patient as you all will be paid along aside other beneficiaries when this month payment commence.

On the issue of device collection, according to information we got from Abuja during the open session with the acting president, the device collection is scheduled to start next week. All information regarding that will made known to you all on Friday 2nd June 2017.

The acting President has assured all those interested in the program to be getting ready as the portal is going to be open on the 13th June 2017. Please digest all the rules surrounding the registration so as to avoid any necessary mistake from you. Also note that you are advice not to pay any money to cafe attendance, the registration is free.

N-HEALTH POSTING

according to the information reaching us, the list for N-health is ready, the permanent secretary is the one delaying the list because we were told he traveled and hopeful to be back this week. All things been equal, we promising you your list will be ready by Friday for posting.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniency this might have cause the beneficiaries.
Courtesy:Local govt reps

Copied Felix
I'm happy for this information, I pray they delay the reverification process till next year.... na their problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.